THREE STEPS TO MAKE A MURDERER CONFESS: CNN article

POSTED 9:49 AM, MARCH 28, 2014, BY CNN WIRE

I recently came across this article that was published 4 years ago after I was interviewed by a CNN reporter. He basically had heard about me through my books and articles on policing and asked for a phone interview.

There’s certainly more to the story, as they say, but the content had to be wrapped up in a word count.

Mainly, it is about one cop’s experience and views about dealing with serious felons from whom we seek to elicit a confession.

Enjoy the article. Go to the link below.

Link to article:    3 steps to make a murderer confess | FOX31 Denver

™ & © 2014 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.

5 Responses to THREE STEPS TO MAKE A MURDERER CONFESS: CNN article

1. EBB December 20, 2018 at 5:12 pm #

Thank you for an interesting and informative article.

2. clearstory December 20, 2018 at 5:42 pm #

Being a policeman in America is a most difficult job. Currently America ranks 15 in the
    the safest countries to travel in. American’s just don’t have any respect for life or the law.
    There is no way police have a chance. Just look at the arrest reports in the paper. America is a VIOLENT country. Christianity never took root. Merry Christmas.

3. Kevin Allen December 20, 2018 at 9:42 pm #

I enjoyed the article & your references to Paul Rowles. He was indeed a very bad man. Shame he didn’t stay where he belonged. Real shame for those two families.

4. Paul Webb December 21, 2018 at 7:11 am #

Interesting piece as usual 🙂 I used to be a big death penalty advocate but believe now it should be used sparingly and under certain conditions.

5. Dorothy E. Miller December 27, 2018 at 1:20 pm #