NOVEMBER 4TH: CIVIL WAR?

Some are calling it the brink of a Civil War.

Watch November 4th. Those who saw what took place during the “Arab Spring” of the Middle East in 2011 will understand what America will be facing on November 4th. And, the fundamental goals of the insurgents then (and now), was to lay groundwork for a coup and change the leadership of government. In Egypt, that worked for a short while as the Muslim Brotherhood became the new rulers, with Morsi at the helm. That was short-lived because the people of Egypt took their country back from the Muslim Brotherhood who was installing strict Sharia throughout the land, while terrorizing Christian Coptics.

For the USA, pay close attention to “Antifa” which is one of the primary organizations behind the movement, to be supported by, and tagged with, several other powerful, well-financed anti-American organizations whose sole purpose is to create chaos, instill fear and – most of all – bring down the Trump administration. The intended coup.

Think George Soros.

There are numerous sources and web sites which identify the grand plan set for November 4th which is to invade some of America’s largest cities to label themselves as “protesters” when in fact they will be assembling by the multi-thousands to generate hatred and disorder likely to erupt into mass violence that local police will be unable to control, or … be prevented from controlling.

Some of our largest cities, such as Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C., etc., are led by local politicians who are extreme leftists, as was Baltimore in 2015 who ordered police to stand down and for insurgents to have their way, i.e. break laws. This has been done in past incidents where law abiding people watched while violence prevailed in the forms of arson, smashed windows, mass vandalism, destruction of police cars, looting and most likely, injuries to innocent people. Businesses in places like Ferguson, Baltimore and Berkley have been torched and closed in the face of powerless police causing merchants to close down.

This is no secret. Google it all, and you will find plenty of information about the upcoming insurgency which – if it goes off as planned – will make Ferguson, L.A., Baltimore and other riot prone cities of yore look like a picnic.

What other organizations?  Some are far left union organizations, others are representing anti-American agendas. Check Google-images and search for photos of other senseless demonstrations of violence in the last few years, mostly under the banner of fighting “Racism” and you will see many signs bearing “CPUSA”  (Communist Party USA) being held by scores of demonstrators.

The primary emphasis of prospective “protesters” will be the  bandying of two infamous words which the left has relentlessly (and carelessly) attached to the Trump presidency “Racist” and “Fascist,” both false.

Remember:  There are two powerful global entities – or representatives therein — who in their history, have vowed to destroy the United States, From Within. They being: Communism and Radical Islam. There are numerous documents and evidence to prove that to be so.   My recent book “Amerikastan: Conquest From Within” addresses this subject in detail.

Click here: November 4, 2017 Protests: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Click here: Soros Money Behind Anti-Trump Resistance | The Daily Caller

Click here: America Is Under Attack by These 187 Groups Funded By George Soros — Steemit

Click here: Antifa: What is it and what does the movement want?

I was initially made aware of this upcoming event by a very knowledgeable source, which I confirmed in my Google searches. The links above are but a few of those.

What do we do? Recognize reality. These are people and organizations who are seizing the moment to lie, demonstrate and invoke fear in order to change government, including the abolishment of Free Speech and other freedoms within our constitution. It doesn’t matter if we are Republicans or Democrats, those of us who want no part of this kind of anti-Americanism and government coups, must speak out and not be fooled by terror and emotional manipulation.

Our country is certainly imperfect, as are all of us within it. But we don’t want here what happened to Egypt in 2011, or for that matter, Germany in 1933.

20 Responses to NOVEMBER 4TH: CIVIL WAR?

1. Donald October 11, 2017 at 3:46 pm #

Reformat this and put it into a guest column for Florida Today, if they will use it. It sometimes appears they will not run anything that supports the police or anything that supports the Trump administration. I would like to see this blog or its contents spread across America in multiple communicative forms.

2. Thomas Ault October 11, 2017 at 3:58 pm #

I am forwarding this to my son Michael. He has more influence and readers than I do and is a strong advocate against the groups you have mentioned.

My blog is not read by as many, but I will post it on mine anyway and what few followers I have can make their choice as to whether it is truth or fiction. As you know, my writing is a “middle the road-think for yourself” style although I do attempt to pull the thinking a bit in my own direction.

Marshall, you are a good researcher and I have no doubt about your findings. It has been my continuous outcry that civil war is eminent but I have not placed a date on that. Perhaps, now I should.

Thank you for keeping so many of us updated on the current state of affairs in our slowly falling United States of America.

3. Ray Renfro October 11, 2017 at 4:11 pm #

I have been seeing a lot of activity on the internet about a November 4th insurrection by the Left and it has me worried. Like a lot of the people that read your blog, we are getting up in age and really don’t want to go to war with anyone. If this Nov. 4th insurrection were to come about, I am not sure as to what I could do to help put it down.

My first responsibility would be to protect my wife and grandchildren. This situation could get really sticky, really fast. So I need to be prepared if this does happen. I’m open for any suggestions anyone might have.

• Bruce Center October 12, 2017 at 1:58 pm #

Ray, I am in the same boat. I am 84, have partial paralysis in my hands so cannot handle a gun. Live on the barrior island so some protection there. Pretty much helpless and sick to death of what is happening to my country.

• Ray Renfro October 12, 2017 at 4:56 pm #

Bruce, Let’s just hope this all fizzles out because living under some left-wing dictator is not how I want to spend my retirement. I really feel sorry for those folks living in Venezuela. But that what the Left does, promise the people anything they want so they can get into power and then the trap is shut and nobody can’t get out.

Cross your finger and hope this is just a lot of bluster in order to scare people.

4. Christopher Jones October 11, 2017 at 4:15 pm #

You are the second source outside what you mentioned that has told me about this. I just requalified with my weapon on the 218 federal carry. I hope you are wrong, but fear you are right. Soros is a mad man. I feel he was behind the massacre in Vegas. Time will tell

5. Peggy f. October 11, 2017 at 4:33 pm #

Can’t you post this on Facebook?

6. Peggy October 11, 2017 at 4:35 pm #

Can’t you post this on facebook? I trust your knowledge and information.

7. Peter Aydelotte October 11, 2017 at 4:46 pm #

Too many sheep dogs and oath keepers to keep the wolves away. Always a boy scout BE PREPARED!!!!!! Still obey the scout oath. Retired old guys are all around. I have faith in the thin blue line knowing it is thicker with each years retirees

8. Stu October 11, 2017 at 5:40 pm #

As a retired NYPD Sgt., I was always proud of my service.
    I was watching the 2015 riots in Baltimore while on vacation with an old friend who was a civilian.
    Seeing the cops stand down and retreat (as they were ordered to do), while they were being bombarded with bricks,garbage pails bottles and whatever made me physically ill.
    For the first time ever while an active cop or in the many years since my retirement, I was ashamed of my chosen profession because the cops were ORDERED to allow rioters to willfully destroy property,loot and steal and certainly cause injury to and possibly kill police officers.

9. JustMe October 11, 2017 at 6:28 pm #

Thanks to the Obama administration, much of the framework within and outside the government was put in place for this Civil War.

10. Bill October 11, 2017 at 7:30 pm #

You have been coming up with some odd stuff latley Frank. We’ll see about this

11. Snake Hunter{s} October 11, 2017 at 9:06 pm #

Yep, George Soros. It’s said he also master-minded “Black-Lives-Matter” nationwide

for just a bit over 30 million bucks. That’s pocket change for any mega-billionaire.

Now, Imagine the Chaos it will create World-wide… if and when that Saudi Royal Prince

follows through on his pledge of > Thirty Two Billion Dollars >

His spokesman here in the U.S.A. is IMAM YAHYA HENDI at Georgetown University.

Yes Indeed…. he’s the First Resident Muslim Chaplain in the Old Prestigious ROMAN

CATHOLIC, JESUIT SCHOOL OF HIGHER LEARNING IN THESE UNITED STATES of

AMERICA. You Say… that you never heard of Imam Yahya Hendi?

PLEASE, GO TO YOUR FAVORITE SEARCH ENGINE… Prove Me Wrong! – reb

{ Print, then forward this item to the folks you really care about. }

— > http://www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com < —
    ___ ___

12. Ron Fischer October 12, 2017 at 1:56 am #

I wonder what patriotic American will do in response Marshall?

13. James Cox October 12, 2017 at 7:01 am #

Thanks for the heads up Marshall. Given what is going on in America today, something like this could happen at any time. Will keep my eyes and ears open.

14. R. Plager October 12, 2017 at 7:02 am #

November 4 is a full moon and Shabbas; I pray that you are wrong.

15. Bruce Center October 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm #

Marshall, I trust your views more than anyone I know. I forward your comments to my whole friends list and advise them to sign up. I like this format of being able to comment.
    I wish you were president.

16. PATRICK PESCE October 12, 2017 at 4:28 pm #

I am a retired Police Officer-Supervisor of one of the greatest Police Departments in the world, the NYPD, and I will always take pride in the work I did and the work all Police Officers do in this country every day in the face of hell bent liberal politicians who would shame them with cowardly politics. I.E stand down orders. It is they who should feel shame not the Police. I pray for these brave men and women.

17. Snake Hunter{s} October 17, 2017 at 11:08 am #

Thanks Again For This Fine Article. – reb

___ ___

18. Bill Fisher October 21, 2017 at 3:07 pm #

Hi Marshall,
    Love your books, blogs, opinions, research, and heads up forecasts such as this Nov 4th Civil War article. You are usually “right on,” but this time I pray you are wrong. I’m sure you’re with me on that. But then, if it doesn’t begin on Nov 4th, then sadly it is an eventual in our near future. Like you, I’m now an old man. All I can do is pray, and stay prepared, which I do and which I am.
    Keep up your great and important work Marshall. You are needed, and you are appreciated! (Still playing the Violin?)
    Yer ol’ PSD bud,