This will finish Kathy Griffin’s career:
HATE-FILLED CELEB DEMS ON PATH TO SELF-DESTRUCTION.
Frank welcomes intelligent and insightful responses to commentary, especially from folks with contrary points of view and other insights to offer. Please keep comments pertinent to the title issue. Though some issues may draw passionate reactions, Frank insists on maintaining respectful decorum and will take the liberty of deleting foul language or an entire comment if it's deemed outrageously inappropriate. He would appreciate responders who leave their names, city of residence and, if possible, e-mail address.
Frank has been writing and publishing commentary since 1994. His articles have appeared in various newspapers in North Carolina and Florida, along with short stories in many magazines. True to his moniker "Frankly Speaking,"(the title of one of his books) Frank wastes no words in presenting his message as he hits sharp and hard but above the belt. No one would ever call him politically correct. His critics are hard pressed to pigeonhole him as a liberal or conservative, as his views vary depending on the issue. Because he is not running for office nor seeking a job, the muzzle is off. One critic said, "I don't always agree with Mr. Frank, but he sure makes you think."
- OBAMA’S FOREIGN POLICY IN A NUTSHELL July 4, 2012
- A MOSAIC: OBAMA, ISLAM, COMMUNISM February 7, 2012
- AMERICA DRINKING THE KOOL-AID September 15, 2012
- OBAMA AND THE KENYA MOSAIC May 30, 2012
- VOTER MANIPULATION AND THE DESPICABLE ERIC HOLDER August 5, 2012
- A FRANK MOVIE REVIEW: “MARSHALL” – 8.5 October 15, 2017
- OUTLAW CAMPAIGN FINANCE October 14, 2017
- NOVEMBER 4TH: CIVIL WAR? October 11, 2017
- A FRANK MOVIE REVIEW: “BATTLE OF THE SEXES” – 8.0 October 7, 2017
- A FRANK MOVIE REVIEW: “AMERICAN MADE” – 8 October 2, 2017
- Brad: Thank you. I ordered “The Devil in the Grove” ...
- Paul the Patriot: If I choose to support a pro - Christian family v...
- Pete Cuccaro: Marshall: One of the most interesting books I've...
- Adamsalan: I understand what you're saying, but don't inclu...
- Ron Fischer: Campaign finances would be impacted and change ove...