WHINING LOSERS: THE HYPOCRISY

Hypocrisy 101:  Criticize others for wrong doing, after doing the same to others.

The Obama administration spent hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars in 2015 trying to influence and sway the re-election into a defeat for Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.  This is not a conspiracy theory. It’s a fact, confirmed by a senate subcommittee after holding hearing on the matter. It appears, that’s okay.

There’s no sense in outlining the debacle word for word, I listed four sites below which spells out the failed attempt in clear language.

The deafening outrage by many who believe the Trump team somehow conspired with Russian President Putin, and his team of hackers, to influence the American election, has received constant mass media attention. We’ve been hearing about it now for two months. People on the political left are desperately trying to delegitimize the election of Donald Trump, declaring this – or that – was unfair, or illegal. Hillary blamed FBI Director Comey. Jill Stein worked hard at trying to recount the votes in three key states, hoping for a shift in Electoral College totals. She failed.

Not just politicians, movie stars and entertainers are using their fame to do everything they can to delegitimize Donald Trump as president. Left wing news anchors and reporters have expressed their sadness openly on national television.

Movie people at the Golden Globe awards seized their moments on national television to shoot snide remarks about Donald Trump, further embedding hatred into the heads of millions of fans.

Enough already.

When Barack Obama ran for president in 2008, he had no record to go on. When he won the election, the media was aglow with glee, virtually slobbering over his victory and demonizing anyone as “racist” who would even suggest he should not have won.

Of course, say anything critical about a famous person who happens to be black, and the facts become instantly obscured by the convenient cloak of “racism.”

Well, call me a racist. I did not like Barack Obama then and I like him less today, none of which has anything to do with skin color.

I liked nothing about his history.

I didn’t like that he was closely mentored by an ardent communist party member (Frank Marshall Davis) and hater of American democracy, for eight years before leaving for college.

I didn’t like it that his Pakistani college roommates were Islamic ideologues. I also didn’t like the idea that most devout Muslims rarely room with non-Muslims.

I didn’t like that he chose scurrilous people to be his friends, including American terrorist Bill Ayres.

I didn’t like that he was closely embedded to a church for twenty years where the head minister hated America and Obama contributed generously to the cause.

I didn’t like that his acceptance into Harvard was somehow engineered by a Saudi prince in connection with a radical American Muslim convert Kahlid al-Mansour.

I did not see him as a champion for black rights, because his past showed nothing of substance that he ever shared with poor blacks, nor did he accomplish anything in regards to poor black related issues.

Besides being a college graduate, and later winning a state election  (unopposed), there was nothing in his history that would be considered a major achievement. His stated position as “community organizer” was a fancy way of saying he worked at organizing voters.

Barack Obama with no experience or accomplishments defeated a decorated American with a remarkable distinguished history, extensive military service, hero status as being a POW, and later an accomplished member of the congress for two decades. Barack Obama had charisma and oratory skills, little else. When he was elected Senator, he hit the ground running for president. Guess who won.

The message is that Barack Obama’s past was, and is still, mysterious. There had been good reason to doubt his place of birth because he fought the birth certificate disclosure in the courts for three years, at enormous cost, before he suddenly found it somewhere. That certificate is still considered by many, to be bogus. Neither would he disclose his college records which would reveal his citizenship status in those schools, and sources of funding.

I feared that a Barack Obama, with his obvious affinity for Islamic causes, would be dangerously naïve as president at a time when the world of terrorism, and Middle-East tensions, had one common denominator: Islam. As president, he confirmed those concerns.

I feared that Obama would openly claim to support Israel, but tacitly side with Israel’s enemies.

I feared that Barack Obama would be the antithesis of a fighter against racism, but rather, a racist himself. When the Black Panthers had been charged in 2008, with federal violations of voting intimidation in Philadelphia, those charges were dropped when Obama became president. If the KKK had done the same to black voters, they would have been serving long prison sentences.

This list could go on for pages. But the fact is clear:  There was plenty to be worried about in 2008. There was plenty of evidence that Barack Obama deserved suspicion as a candidate, and as an American. Where was the boot-licking media then?  Where were the movie stars then?

There was plenty to be concerned about…but no one dared mouth those concerns. Why?

Fear of being labeled: Racist!

Click here: Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu – Washington Times Click here: Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported | TheHill

Click here: Obama Operatives Try to Take Down Netanyahu

Click here: Flashback: That Time The Obama Administration Spent Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars To Defeat Benjamin Netanyahu

Click here: REPORT: Hillary Clinton Couldn’t Stop Crying, Blamed Comey and Obama for Her Stunning Loss (VIDEO)

Click here: Saudi billionaire did help Obama into Harvard

Click here: Charges Against ‘New Black Panthers’ Dropped by Obama Justice Dept. | Fox News

22 Responses to WHINING LOSERS: THE HYPOCRISY

1. Tina (Lil Sis) January 9, 2017 at 3:35 pm #

Amen! So right as always.

2. Dr Jack A. Milavic January 9, 2017 at 3:46 pm #

I offer these comments to support much of what you just stated.

Dear Hollywood celebrities,

It’s time to wake up now. Get this! The only reason you exist is for my entertainment. Some of you are beautiful.
    Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes.
    Some of you are so convincing that you scare the crap out of me. And others are so funny you can make me laugh uncontrollably.

But you all have one thing in common. You only exist and have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it. Nothing else!

You make your living pretending to be someone else. You play dress-up like a 5-year-old. Your world is a make believe world.
    It is not real. It doesn’t exist. You live for the camera while the rest of us live in the real world.
    Your entire existence depends on my patronage. I crank the organ grinder, and you dance.

Therefore, I don’t care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your
    opinion means nothing to me. Just because you had a lead role in a
    movie about prostitution doesn’t mean you know what it’s like to be a
    prostitute. Your view matters far less to me than that of a someone
    living in Timbuktu .

Believe me or not, the hard truth is that you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer, and you cease to exist.
    Once I am done with you, I go back to the real world until I want you to entertain me again.

I don’t care that you think BP executives deserve the death penalty.
    I don’t care what you think about the environment. I don’t care if you
    believe fracking is bad. I don’t care if you call for more gun control.
    I don’t care if you believe in catastrophic human-induced global
    warming. And I could care less that you supported Hillary for President.
    Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something pretty or scary or funny.

And one other thing. What was with all this “I’ll leave the country if
    Donald Trump wins”? Don’t you know how stupid that made you
    sound? What did you think my reaction was going to be? I better not vote for Trump or we’ll lose Whoopi Goldberg? Al Sharpton? Amy Schumer?
    Leave. I don’t care! And don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Make me laugh. Make me cry. Even scare me. But realize this, the only words of yours that matter are scripted — just like your pathetic little lives.
    I may agree with some of you from time to time, but in the final analysis, it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment.
    So, shut your pie hole and dance, monkey, DANCE!

3. JustMe January 9, 2017 at 4:02 pm #

You beautifully outlined Obama’s anti-American, anti-white, anti-military and anti-Israel actions and philosophy. Only a fool or someone who supports Obama’s behaviors believes differently.

The election of Obama with the damage he has done to the USA and its allies, has changed how I feel about racism and patriotism in this country. At one time, I foolishly thought minorities wanted to be equal. I now know minority leadership and their followers want to be in charge and suppress whites and our country’s success. Minorities knew what Obama was before they elected him and they still cast their vote his way because even though he’s more white than black genetically, he looked black and they knew he was racist against whites and they supported that.

Regarding the Hollywood Obama supporters, they don’t care that’s he damaged our country and our allies. They are so ignorant of the truths about Socialism/Communism and have no love for the USA or those who believe in the Constitution.

Wait for it America.
    Obama still has time to do plenty of damage to America, Israel, and our military.
    He’s not done yet. Further, even after they’ve escorted him and his corrupt gang out of our White House, he will Sociopathicaly and Narcissistically insert himself to continue to do harm to this country he despises.

4. JustMe January 9, 2017 at 4:02 pm #

Wait for it America.

5. George Wolf January 9, 2017 at 4:10 pm #

I mentioned those concerns, in a swimming pool surrounded by 5 women, and they scattered like leaves in a hurricane. I took it one step further… remember reconstruction?

That’s when I started thinking that everyone wanted him and now they had him. That was 9 years ago.

Now, let’s corral those feckless repubs!

6. reality January 9, 2017 at 4:40 pm #

Gee, He had Osama bin Laden killed. 20 million Americans who couldn’t get health insurance now have it. He prevented a second Depression. Senator John McCain chose Sarah Palin after some college kid living in his mom’s basement said she could win.
    Many staunch Republican women were appalled. Where does all this hate come from?
    I realize being a police officer is a horrible job. I stopped reading Joe? Wambaugh’s stories because of the sorrow and suffering. But the Obamas seem like nice people, who are grateful for what they have been given, who love their children and certainly work hard. I just can’t believe the Hate I read here. I am so lucky to have been born white in America, Can you even imagine being “black from a distance”, as Michelle has described herself?

• Lee January 10, 2017 at 12:29 am #

Yeah, the Obamas were great! America put up with the sorry-ass excuse for a president for almost eight years. In that time he has managed to furnish our enemies with funds and weapons, making him a traitor to America and the entire free world, as well as illegally releasing terrorists from Guantanamo without congressional approval. He managed to kiss the ass of Iranian leaders, paying them billions, even though they are our sworn enemy. He increased our national debt 56% to 20 trillion dollars; reduced America’s credit rating (for the first time in history) each year from 2011-2014; forced a healthcare system on American citizens that cost more, had higher deductibles, lied about the coverage, and had expensive penalties if we didn’t use it! The jobs that he claimed to have created were mostly in the low-paying service industries, forcing workers to accept jobs paying far less than those they lost under his administration! Bailing out the auto industry was a farce! It caused hundreds of dealers to have their companies stolen from them and turned over to the unions and government. Chrysler Corporation ended up being owned by the Italian company, Fiat. As for scandals, did you forget about Benghazi or “Fast and Furious” gun running by the DOJ? How about the NSA scandal, or the IRS scandal, the VA scandal, the Clinton/Lynch scandal? How about the fact that he has set race relations back 50 years, and his racism has fostered the killing of hundreds of police officers! Obama and his family spent more on vacations (Almost $97 Million), than 99% of Americans will earn in their lifetime! They think nothing of living like royalty at the expense of the taxpayers. And now Obama’s latest act of defiance, giving Israel the middle finger, even though they are our number one ally in the Middle East, is completely unforgiveable! I hope that Barack Hussein Obama will be incarcerated along with the Clintons for their crimes! I don’t believe for a minute that they are “grateful for what they have been given” because they just keep taking and taking. As for hard working, Barack Hussein Obama was just named the laziest president in American history!

• JustMe January 10, 2017 at 10:23 am #

Lee: Thank you for the reminder of how Obama stole the auto dealers’ businesses.
        Anyone remember, too, how Obama’s first order to NASA was that they should “Make Muslims feel good about themselves” ? Classic Obama
        attempt to give legitimacy to Islam.

• Roger L. Cox January 10, 2017 at 10:59 am #

Re Chrysler: Most of the 800 or so dealerships that were closed belonged to people who had made donations to the Republican party. Some of them were transferred to people who were dims. In many cases the dealerships in adjoining geographic areas were owned by dims.

• Roger L. Cox January 10, 2017 at 8:14 am #

300 rounds of golf after setting part of the world ablaze and uprooting millions of people for a beginning.

• B. January 11, 2017 at 3:33 pm #

Reality,

Did you NOT read the article? Good Lord!

B.

7. Charlie January 9, 2017 at 5:02 pm #

To Dr. Jack Malavic
    What a great response. You hit the nail right on the head Much as Marshall does all the time.
    Now Merril Streep shows her ignorance. I respect her as a great actress but couldn’t care less about her ultra liberal viewpoint.

8. Tom January 9, 2017 at 5:14 pm #

My friend,
    There is not much more to be said. Obama is gone ( at least for now), the new office holders hopefully will be at least half-way honest people who care about our country.
    If Mr. Trump holds half true to his word, our country will be a better place.

As to Merril Streep, I see her as a typical Hollywood actress that does not understand once you leave the glitter of that place a real world exists.

9. Chris January 9, 2017 at 6:45 pm #

Outstanding and factual as usual Marshall. It takes a lot more than being a “nice person” to be the president. Moochelle Obama may have been “black from a distance”, but she married a half white guy.
    Someone needs to learn the difference between disliking socialist/communist policies which defined Obama, and hate.
    But that would require a brain.

10. Roger L. Cox January 10, 2017 at 8:10 am #

The encyclopedia Brittanica plus Google and Microsoft’s cloud(s) couldn’t contain the damning things and harm Zero has done to our nation and the cost to it’s people. Not just monetary. But he did kill Bin Laden, some think with his bare hands. LOL and good riddance.

Thanks Marshall for your time and effort.

11. Steve Gure January 10, 2017 at 10:15 am #

The Russian conspiracy is utter nonsense. It is a fact that Russia and Putin do not like America and spying is continuosly occurring between both countries but Putin does not care who the president of the U.S becomes.
    In my view the democrats lost the election because of political correctness being forced dawn out throats and the reverse discrimination both blamed on the democrats.

12. Alan January 10, 2017 at 11:07 am #

The main fact of the last election is that Trump lost the MAGORITY vote by almost 3 million!!! When the MAJORITY is cheated by a system that can be legally manipulated they going to be angry and whine, that is cry out in pain. Trump’s approach to winning by trashing opponents is amazing so hopefully his Trumpship will not be torpedoed by those he has trashed.

13. reality January 10, 2017 at 3:29 pm #

To Lee: Just what enemies has Obama given arms to? Our CIA took over $3 million of our tax money to arm and train Islamic Fundamentalist Militants during Reagan’s presidency, including giving them 100 Stinger missiles. Our CIA was in Benghazi STILL trying to buy them back. Why didn’t they go help the ambassador right away? Why was the Ambassador so reckless that he took his staff to a building with only an 8 foot wall in back, and no solid door on the safe room? One highly paid guard was at the beach! 150 Americans died at the Pentagon on 9/11.The Saudi’s matched us $ for $, as they were our allies then, and still are, just buying, was it $30 million more worth of our Military weapons? You don’t remember the first Bush like renting out our Military forces, when Secular Saddam invaded Kuwait-another Sharia-law country? You don’t remember the second Bush borrowing $400 million to invade Afghanistan to capture Osama-NOT!, and then taking all the helicopters away from our troops there, leaving them dependent on trucks, and sending them to invade Iraq? Remember Rumsfeld shaking Saddam’s hand and welcoming him back, during Reagan’s term? Bush ran up the credit card bill for 2 wars, and Repubs hid it on like a second set of books. When Obama was elected, Pelosi restore the Pay as you go rules. Obamacare is really Nixoncare, or Heritage Foundation Care, or Romneycare-common sense rules putting it in the free market. Repub rules from 2004 PROHIBITING Medicare from negotiating for drug prices, adds to our deficit EVERY year, and raises drug prices for all of us. That Billion $$ was Iran’s money. Our CIA overthrew, sneakily, their elected SECULAR Mossadegh in 1953, and put a MONARCH back on his Peacock throne. We’re so proud of overthrowing King George, but we have put how many dictators in power in how many countries all over the world? Chile, Tues. Sept. 11, 1973, for one. Jesus would be mocked as a Socialist/Commie, today, or Gay?
    He told Peter to put down his sword, and submitted to a secular government. We claim to be a “Christian” nation, under God’s rules. So again, why such hate for a man and his wife who have tried to practice what Jesus preached?

14. Sam Dibitonto January 10, 2017 at 5:12 pm #

Reality; You use the typical ploy of citing History to cover FACTS..
    the review of Obama was the focus of the article..his tenure and what performance we are to assess..
    Trying to practice what Jesus preached??…
    I have no record of Jesus preaching egotism. lying and deviceiveness.
    but then again I don’t agree with the Muslim lifestyle…

15. reality January 10, 2017 at 5:25 pm #

A Israeli official just admitted that he tried to work against an Great Britain politician who
    questioned Israel’s policies. Heck Israel spies on us , remember the US Liberity or that traitor Pollard. What’s new Right Wing FBI director worked against Clinton,remember Hoover who was more interested in MLK and J. Lennon than the mafia? The FACT is those running our military and ALL our law enforcement agencies are to the political RIGHT.Sadly they ENFORCE the law based on their personal bigotry. Blacks have long
    known this. I was blessed being White, but my father gave me the TALK about the POLICE and PRIEST respect but don’t TRUST. Was he RIGHT

16. reality January 12, 2017 at 11:27 am #

“…300 rounds of golf after setting part of the world ablaze and uprooting millions of people for a beginning…”? “now watch this drive”? Isn’t that what President George w Bush said, after explaining to a reporter that he had called off the search for Osama bin Laden”? The was his dad first, who rushed to defend corrupt, Sharia law adherents, the Kuwaitis, from Saddam Hussein, who had killed 1 million of the Ayatollah’s people in an 8 year long war.
    The first president Bush created a new U.S base next to Mecca, and built our biggest naval base in another Muslim country. Then his son invaded Iraq, scattering the Christians in Baghdad to the wind, those that weren’t killed anyway. That Saudi prince Marshall names owns 7% of Newscorp stock, still? Reading the Netanyahu links, the Senate subcommittee seems to have determined our State Dept. gave a $350,000 grant to teach election mechanics to Israel, and then didn’t follow up as to who took advantage of that money. Senator Claire MaCatskill said that? Have you see how often she has found such govt. waste and incompetence in so many govt depts? I remember a HVAC contractor telling of the big pits dug to bury expensive U.S furnished equipment for buildings in Iraq that couldn’t be made secure. And the woman soldier who told why so many Americans were electrocuted by shoddy private contractors in Iraq. This all did not start with Obama. Where’s the link to Rudy Giuliani refusing to buy better radios so the firemen and police could communicate with each other, after the first WTC bombing? His good friend Mike Mukasey? was the judge who said, yes, he saw the tape of carloads of Middle-eastern men driving out to Long Island to a shooting range.
    And he did nothing. “Triple Cross”, by Peter Lance. Look up his name in the index.
    If only Marshall and all of you who claim to be patriots, had investigated the murder of 150 Americans at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 as thoroughly as you have searched Obama’s history!

17. marcia plager January 15, 2017 at 4:21 pm #

how do I get your article on Facebook?

( Richard is my brother-in-law )