PEACEFUL MUSLIMS DEMONSTRATING IN AMERICA

I am a bigot. I’m an Islamophobe. I’m un-American because I reject outside cultures that hate America yet use American laws and rights for furthering an anti-American agenda. Yes, I’m the bad guy here.

The following is but a sampling of what is happening in this country, and on the increase. Recent examples of “moderate” and “peaceful” Muslims in America.

July  2014:  Miami, Florida.  “Moderate” Muslims demonstrate in support of Hamas.  Watch the video:

Click here: Miami HAMAS ATTACKS Jewish Reporter! – YouTube

September 2014, New York City, Muslim Day Parade. Including floats showing caged women, a hanged woman, (mannequin) simulated AK 47 and other machine guns, and hatred toward Egypt’s government for rejecting the Muslim Brotherhood.  More “moderate” and “peaceful” Muslims on display.  See photos and watch videos below:

Click here: Muslim Day Parade in NYC with Hanged and Caged Women! – Eagle Rising

Click here: ‘Graphic’ Muslim Day Parade displays confuse some in NYC | The FRANCE 24 Observers

July  2014.  Los Angeles and Boston.  Pro-Israel (peaceful) demonstrations are met with violence by assaults on demonstrators by Muslims.

June 2012, Dearborn, Mi.  Christians are assaulted by Muslims during a pro-Muslim demonstration. See video:

Click here: American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (Original edit) – YouTube

August 2014, at the White House. 10,000 Pro-Hamas demonstrators ( i.e. pro-terror) in front of our White House, attack a U.S. Marine who confronts the protestors.

Click here: Pro-Hamas Protesters Attack Marine in Front of White House | FrontPage Magazine

Ft. Lauderdale, 2009:

This could have been a very long article. But you get the picture.

Yes, I know there are truly moderate and peaceful Muslims in America.

So?

19 Responses to PEACEFUL MUSLIMS DEMONSTRATING IN AMERICA

1. Murray levine October 20, 2014 at 8:09 pm #

Deport all of them including oboma.

2. Yoda October 20, 2014 at 8:22 pm #

San Diego, CA 10/20/14

Enlightening article good captain:

The deceptive disaffectionate Muslims are acquiring retail and hospitality employment then refusing to work with pork or alcohol spirits. Some are insisting on wearing their full face cover and body bags.

Right on Marshall – WRITE ON!

Youa@magnifiedview.com

3. Freewoman October 20, 2014 at 8:32 pm #

“I am a bigot.”

4. Ron Fischer October 21, 2014 at 2:02 am #

The idea of Muslim Internment Camps may become more than just an idea very soon.

Muslim/Islamic religions/cults should be less welcomed in America than Ebola. There are no “peaceful” Muslim demonstrations anywhere in the world.

Muslims conduct demonstrations by beheading innocent people, slaughtering unarmed men, women and children, and subscribe to terrorist events like 9/11 to convey their messages. They are a treat to the entire world and that includes themselves.

If you know a Muslim or member of Islam, you should be very aware, very alert and very ready to respond to an act of treachery and terrorism. I don’t want any in my community, I don’t want any in America, and I don’t want any in any part of the American government.

• Lee Martines October 21, 2014 at 4:20 am #

Ron, I hope you mean “threat” rather than “treat”!

• Ron Fischer October 21, 2014 at 12:07 pm #

Yikes! I need to check my spelling more closely – yes, I did mean “threat”. Thank you

5. Larry Usoff October 21, 2014 at 11:24 am #

Marshall, there is no way that any American with more than two working brain cells doesn’t get angry about this…but the Congress is either afraid, or just doesn’t give a damn, does nothing. The president has done several things which, to me and a LOT of people I know, are treasonous, but no action has been taken. Two more years of the lawless president and we will have a true dictatorship.

6. reality October 21, 2014 at 11:26 am #

Then the first Bush, with his Defense secretary Cheney, sent U.S troops to keep the Kuwaiti Sharia-practicing Monarchy in power. Our biggest naval base is in Dubai?
    keeping the Saudis safe? Gee, it’s like Reagan and Bush I both said “I am a Muslim”?
    Then Bush II destroys Saddam, the vicious dictator who killed Shiites and Iranians, and
    who had created the only secular society in the Mideast. Yes, he expelled all the Jews,
    but then how many of our Sharia practicing allies allow Jews in their country? Christians
    lived secure in Saddam’s Iraq. Now you’re all outraged at Obama? He’s just picking up
    the pieces The Bushes and Reagan left, and trying to put them back together. We’re the country that dropped napalm on little brown people halfway around the world from us! Cause we were so scared of the “Yellow Horde”? Remember? Agent Orange too,
    and Carpet bombing for 9 days in a row. Would you rather be beheaded, or slowly burn
    to death, or die from cancer? You reap what you sow”, and God works in mysterious ways. Think about it. Anyone harms anybody else should be arrested by our police. And look up the Blind Sheik Rahman? and see how he got into our country. Look up Muslim Emad Salem, too, while you’re at it.

7. Steve Gure October 21, 2014 at 11:29 am #

It is an outrageous situation that is occurring in our beloved country. What is even more nauseating to me is the lack of response by ordinary American citizens to the outrageous attacks on our country by the so-called “peaceful Muslims” while they denigrate us. If they are so unhappy here they should be encouraged to leave.

8. Ron Fischer October 21, 2014 at 12:13 pm #

The reality of a free speech society is you never know what kind of fruits you might get. I’m guessing that “reality” has a secret plan to bring peace to the world and I’m too old to know about it.

By the way, I am not apologizing for anything Americans have ever done either. I like our moral compass as we navigate through a remarkably immoral world.

9. ROBERT L. ELLIOTT October 21, 2014 at 1:35 pm #

I SEE THAT “REALITY” HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS AGAIN. WHAT ROCK DID THIS MORON CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER? HE’D DO ALOT BETTER IF HE JOINED HIS BELIEVERS IN ISIS AND BECAME A SUICIDE BOMBER. APPARENTLY HE OR SHE BELONGS TO THE “SCREW AMERICA” FOLLOWING AND LIVES UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT HE OR SHE IS EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT. WRONG!!!!!!!!

10. Cathy October 21, 2014 at 5:57 pm #

Mr. Frank,

Please continue to speak out about this cancer in our country. No matter what happened in Vietnam, or Iraq – nothing gives these terrorists the right to come into this country and spew their hateful vitriol. I have posted this to my Facebook page. One ignorant relative has already called me a “hater”, Well – I guess I am – I hate Muslims who abuse our free speech rights to promote hatred of non-Muslims. This is a cancer that is spreading through out this country and must be exposed for what it is.

I have first hand knowledge of a family where the wife was alienated from the husband. They have two young sons. A Muslim man took advantage of the situation and ingratiated himself with the wife, moved in with her and began teaching the two innocent children how to murder animals (cats and dogs) while calling them Jews and pigs. Teaching them to murder. These boys are scarred for life. If they are able to escape from this horrific situation, they may be able to be helped and re-educated. I suspect not. This is happening all over the country. It is a time bomb that will go off in the not too distant future if American patriots do not speak out.

Please continue to speak out.

11. Fran of 57 October 21, 2014 at 6:31 pm #

God Bless you Marshall! There’s a LOT of American citizens standing right there beside you! Keep spreading the word

12. Snake Hunter October 22, 2014 at 12:47 am #

Read Allah’s Apostle Muhammad’s Own Words –Read Their Most Sacred Book — Read The Qur’an … and then you will know….

* There Are No “Moderate Imams” — > There Are Zero “Moderate Muslims”

* All of the above speak with a forked tongue; it’s permitted to fool the infidel.

* All are under the Rigid Control…The Immutable Dicta of Sharia Law.

* It’s Not a Religion By Any Modern Standard… It’s An Ancient Death Cult. – reb
    ___ ___

13. Jan October 22, 2014 at 10:25 am #

Amen.

14. Paul Vincent Zecchino October 22, 2014 at 9:12 pm #

And of course this week brings us the reports from Canada to do with the religionists of peace expressing their many ‘grievances’ in their traditional, orderly way.

Nice to see Canada’s much-ballyhooed ‘gun registry’ and ‘good strict gun control to keep people safe’ working out so well; fro the jihado-marxist killers’ perspective, that is.

15. Linda Santucci October 23, 2014 at 7:30 am #

I am one of those people who as yet, continues to keep open the possibility that so many “bad guy” Muslims are ruining the chance for “Peace” in America, between traditional Christians and Muslims who have lived quietly, minding their own business. For decades and more already, even though the 9/11 attack that brought so many Americans into the realm of politics and other news and events in America and globally.

Mind you, I am not giving “Muslims” in America “a free pass”. I am simply trying to keep it as real as possible—in my own thinking. It is important to read and stay up to date on events that “speak” about radical Muslims. These are the “bad guys” who do indeed have twisted the meaning of the original Quran, in order to justify that they intend to “take down the free world” globally in the name of a false premise. That premise by radicals makes it “not a religion” at all, and rather is for them a “political juncture” for their totalitarian purposes, just as we know was Hitler’s use of Muslims in Germany, and WWII. The false premise for the radicals is that their religion is a true religion, whereas, their own actions alone betray the premise that Islam is “a religion of peace”. For many Muslims, perhaps even the majority, Islam is their personal “religion”, their belief system sociologically.

However, we do need to allow for the “possibility”, even the “potential” that the silent majority of Muslims ARE simply living their daily lives in keeping with their personal beliefs as they attend weekly ceremonies of a religious nature. They do not read the Quran “personal jihad” within their own spirit, as the radicals read and define it for their “political” objectives….

I keep this crucial question uppermost in mind: Indeed, sociologically how many Muslims who have lived in America for decades already, are willing to give up the Constitutional freedoms as citizens and visitors in most cases, in the name of “radical Islam” intent on ruling the free world in nations of the Earth? They above all, realize that if the radicals get their way, and they are “the few” of the Muslim community, then their own future as free Americans and free visitors to America—is threatened.

When push goes to shove, i.e., what side of “freedom” of the greater majority of quiet, private living Muslims, will potentially Stand and Deliver for the future of freedom, when the crux comes together across our land. It is heading there. It seems unreal at this time. However, they continue to remain hidden from view statistically, while the relative few radicals globally and in America get the headlines that influence the minds and hearts of all Americans and people of other relatively free nations.

I say this, because of my husband’s and my “computer guy” for a few decades now, is just one of those Muslims living quietly, minding his own business and that of his family, where two teens are involved in sports and other high school activities, as any other high school student living the American way of life at public school. Just last week, I had to call for his help to finalize the settings when I was required to connect my modem now, to my own personal computer. Up until my husband’s XP hard drive “failed” for whatever reason, I had continued for six months to continuing accessing the modem attached to his computer by Ethernet. I had no problem getting the modem to function successfully, but needed our friend (who my husband personally checked out because Armand worked for the government himself). He was here as soon as he could be, and between the two of us and our ISP on the phone, we got’r done. I had even not been able to get my iPhone to use my own Wi-Fi for over a week until he came to help me with it!

Yes, this is but one individual, our computer guy. However, long, long ago he left the Tucson mosque, to attend ceremonies at a Phoenix area mosque. The Tucson group is known by reputation, to be “radical”. My friend is not one of them, and once a week drives all the way to Phoenix where the group there are quiet living American citizens, exercising their religious practices at the mosque.

The list provided by expert and friend Marshal Frank about “peaceful Muslims demonstrating”—is indeed something we must all pay more attention to as we continue to move forward in these “End Times”. However, we need also to leave a space of uncertainty concerning the massive majority of Muslims who have lived here for decades—KNOWING FREEDOM here for themselves and their families—such as they never experienced before in the Middle East even decades ago….

We cannot count on them not going radical at any point. However, we must be open to times coming, when they will be expected to draw their own line in the sand. Peaceful Muslims are being used by the radical Muslims, for their own political JIHAD. Those Muslims who do not realize this, yet, will find themselves in a tight corner at some point. Some do know, and aren’t saying….

God Bless America and Keep Us Whole and Free!

–Linda Santucci

16. Ron Fischer October 23, 2014 at 11:47 am #

Linda Santucci – I very much liked the thoughts you have put forth in your message and you have some very good points to make. Most people, religious or not, just want to live in peace and enjoy the benefits of a free America.

Then comes the question: “why don’t peaceful Muslims do something about the radical components of their own religion?” American’s that steal, rape, kill, pillage and plunder eventually are caught, prosecuted and usually punished.

Until the Muslim community engages the radical behavior of its own membership, all Muslims will be labeled accordingly. I know what you’re saying has merit, but until I see tangible evidence that most Muslims are willing to do something about their image with regards to the radicals among them, it is best not to trust any Muslims.

17. Snake Hunter October 25, 2014 at 3:12 pm #

There Are Zero Peaceful Muslims… and here is why there are none:

Read it in their most sacred book………

” KILL WHOEVER CHANGES HIS RELIGION” – > Bukhari 9:84.57