Why is this important? Because it may explain some of the inexplicable actions, decisions and non-decisions of our president, particularly in regards to the international stage.
Think of tiles that form a picture. One tile by itself tells you nothing. When assembling all the tiles into one mosaic, then the big picture comes clear. This one article cannot address every tile, but it can present a summary. Yes, (my opinion) I believe Mr. Obama is a Muslim. Here are my reasons:
1. During his four year period between ages ages six to ten, Barack Obama was indoctrinated in Islam while living in Indonesia. Kids of Islamic families are buried in the Quran because Muslim fathers believe it is the most important aspect of their education, memorizing, studying…it is their primary source of education in the early years. While adopted by his mother’s new husband, a Muslim. Obama was renamed Barry Soetoro, son of Lolo Soetoro, and a citizen of Indonesia. Obama’s school records there list his religion as: Islam
2. At age ten, Obama was sent back to the United States by his mother, only to live and be raised by his maternal grandparents in Hawaii. His name remained Barry Soetero. In all my research, I could find nothing that indicates he was ever repatriated as an American citizen. Obama’s church, as chosen by his grandparents, was the local Unitarian congregation, which is generally known to be non-denominational.
3. When Obama graduated high school (note: private school) he attended Occidental College in California where his two roommates were Muslim boys from Pakistan. Except in rare instances where some Muslims are non-practicing, or lean toward secularism, Muslims always prefer to room with other Muslims because of shared rituals, prayers, halal diets, trust factor, etc.
4. When Obama traveled overseas in 1981, with his Muslim friend, Obama visited Pakistan at a time when American passports were not commonly accepted because of the political turmoil at the time. The question: Did Obama use a non-American passport from Indonesia, or from Britain, considering that was the citizenship of his natural father? And, could this be the reason Mr. Obama continues to refuse to release his college enrollment records…because he was not an American citizen?
5. During his college years at Columbia and Harvard, Mr. Obama was known to be close friends with Islamists such as Rashid Kahlili. Percy Sutton, once the President of the Manhattan Borough, told an interviewer that Mr. Khalid Al Monsour, a radical American convert to Islam, was asked by Saudi Sheik, bin Talal to assist Obama with his application into Harvard. Clearly, Obama was supported by Muslims.
6. For twenty years, Obama was closely aligned to the Trinity United Church of Christ, run by Reverend Jeremiah Wright, who enjoyed a very close relationship with Louis Farrakhan, the head of the Nation of Islam, a non-repentant Jew hater. Obama assisted Farrakhan with organizing the Million Man March of 1995 in Washington D.C.
7. It is my humble opinion, that Obama joined the radical Christian church because it was a convenient front to portray himself as a “Christian” for political purposes. He certainly could not admit being a Muslim and expect a successful political career in the United States.
8. His actions, decisions and statements that have been recorded since being elected to the White house are indicative of his religious leanings, though we — especially the media – turn a blind eye. He has embraced Islamists connected to the Muslim Brotherhood as advisers or employees in every major corner of the Executive Branch of government, including Departments of State, Homeland Security, and Justice.
9. Obama has ordered all negative references to Islam be struck from military and federal law enforcement training manuals when, in fact, Islamic extremism is at the heart of global terrorism.
10. Obama would not allow the Fort Hood murders by a Jihadist to be labeled a terror act, thus depriving many families of war-time benefits. Instead, it was tagged: Workplace Violence. Dozens of witnesses hear the killer scream: “Allah Akbar” as he fired his guns. Regardless, the president would not acknowledge this had anything to do with Islamic Jihad.
11. Obama’s friend Ingrid Mattson, head of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), was appointed in 2008 as a prayer leader at Obama’s National Prayer Service. ISNA is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood
12. Noted author and expert on Islamic Terrorism, Steve Emerson –- and other experts like him — are now banned from giving lectures in government, FBI or military training, or in any counter-terrorism conferences about the links to Islam and terror.
13. During all the middle-east upheavals known as the “Arab Spring,” Obama’s influence and decisions have – without exception – been advantageous to the Muslim Brotherhood. That includes his support of the Mubarak ouster (our ally), and further support of Muhammed Morsi as new dictator. He also supported the ouster of Ghaddafi from Lybia who posed no threat to the U.S. In the wake of all this, a new Islamist caliphate is forming in Iraq which had been stripped of any American contingency when American forces were completely pulled — over the objections and prognostications from top military commanders.
14. Obama has conveniently telegraphed his intentions in Afghanistan by announcing America’s game plan long in advance of pulling out all troops. That is unheard of in any game, yet warfare. Meanwhile, much like al Qaeda in Iraq, the Taliban awaits. This is all to the advantage of Islamic extremists.
15. Obama presents distorted facts to protect the image of Islam. The al Qaeda forces, and their off-shoots, have emerged as stronger than ever, despite Obama’s campaign rhetoric (distortions) that he has “al Qaeda on its heels.”
16. Obama has called for Israel to return its borders to the 1967 lines, in siding with the Palestinian/Hamas positions. That would be virtual suicide for that nation. Our government’s relations with Israel have never been worse.
17. While Israeli civilian targets have been pummeled with over 8,000 rockets from Gaza/Hamas in the last seven years, Obama does not specifically denounce Hamas.
18. After a brief reign by Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt in 2012, the indigenous people rose up and took to the streets by the multi-millions, deposing Morsi and the Brotherhood because they refused to live under Sharia Law. Egyptians marched the streets of cities with signs and photos denouncing Obama and Hillary Clinton as “Terrorists” because they sided with the Muslim Brotherhood. What do they know that we don’t know? On Obama’s watch, Egypt is no longer a staunch friend and ally.
19. Obama authorized the release from Gitmo of five highest level terror organizers from the Taliban, the most dangerous men on earth who are dedicated to the destruction of America. In violation of long-standing rules in the history of warfare, Obama negotiated with terrorist organizations to secure their release, ostensibly to free an American soldier from Taliban captivity. That backfired, because we all learned that the soldier was a deserter. Meanwhile, the deputies of Osama Bin Laden are free again.
20. Does anyone ever hear of Barack Obama praising or aligning himself with Christians? Does he advocate for Chistianity around the world as he does for Islam? We all know the answers to that.
Let’s end this article with a few quotes from the president himself, and you be the judge:
#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
#2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilizations debt to Islam.”
#6 “Islam has always been part of America.”
#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”
#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”
#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”
#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”
#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
#15 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”
Never forget, the recovered Muslim Brotherhood manifestos which were admitted as evidence into federal court in 2007 during the Holy Land Foundation trial, explicitly states their undying obsession as the conquest of western civilization, and that they will accomplish that goal “From Within.”