WORST CASE SCENARIO: THE MISSING PLANE

The missing Boeing 777 from Malaysia is the hot item in the news for the last two weeks, making one wonder what other important information about other developments – domestic and foreign – would normally be, but are not at the forefront.

Be that as it may, this missing plane is a huge conundrum. And it may truly be the most crucial news item in the world. Like most of you, I have tried to follow the information and theories since day one, always bearing in mind to pay attention to the core facts. Truth: The authorities simply don’t have an answer. Thus, caring citizens like us do not have an answer.

But I do have a “worst case scenario” that is not outside the realm of possibility, and which could portend a grave disaster in the days, weeks or months to come.

The core facts:

1: Every piece of known data points to a deliberate act on the part of the cockpit operatives. The sudden shift in direction, the disconnect of transponders, the freezing of communications, and so forth, were acts that could only have been done – on purpose.

2: The pilots are Muslims. Sorry for the profile, but Muslims have earned it. Some Muslims around the world are recruited by the Muslim Brotherhood and/or associated splinter groups, for the single purpose of engaging in jihad. Jihad, for those who are not informed, is the command by Allah to engage in conquest. This objective is the reason the airline industry in every region of the planet spends trillions of dollars in security to prevent terror attacks.

3: The flight simulator in the pilot’s home, and the deletion of files from that simulator, is a dead giveaway that the pilot was practicing a landing at an air field unknown to him.

4: Jihadists are often stealth operatives who live and work among the general populace, unknown to be involved in jihad activities until an act of aggression is actually carried out. (Ex: Fort Hood)

5: There has been no sign of a terror attack or a mass killing associated with the hijacking. No debris, no crash, no bodies. No acknowledgments or statements of responsibility by the radical Islamic world. When terrorists kill, it’s meant to deliver a message. They want it known. Terror killings are always intended to be news items, so all the world is put on alert. Fear, intimidation, and submission is the ultimate goal, which usually aids radical Islam to accomplish their mission.

Remember, the Muslim Brotherhood is a huge terror organization that has millions of loyal jihad operatives all over the world. With all this limited, but significant information gleaned thus far, here are some ideas to consider.

* The flight simulator at the pilots home indicates the intent to land somewhere within the range of fuel allotment. That could be as far as Pakistan, or other remote regions of that part of the world.

* Such maneuvers strongly indicate long range preparation and planning, which had to be coordinated with many other operatives on land.

* The plane would not have landed at a commercial airport, nor a well-known private air field. It could have ultimately landed in the middle of Bumstuck nowhere – in a remote air field which would have been pre-modified to accommodate the Boeing 777.

* All the pre-planning would entail the provisions for refueling the plane, perhaps painting the exterior a light color for day maneuvers, or a dark color for night maneuvers.

* This entire operation would be carried out for one purpose, the deadliest terror attack in the history of the world. Therefore, while in the remote area of Bumstuck, the plane could be loaded with nuclear bombs, or other catastrophic weapons of mass destruction.

* The pilots? They would arrive at paradise for serving Allah

* The 239 passengers aboard are witnesses. More than likely, they would be lined up, shot, and buried in mass pre-dug graves never to be heard from again.

* The objective: More than likely: Tel Aviv, Israel. Second choice: New York City or Washington D.C., but that would likely require another refueling.

Make no mistake, the Muslim Brotherhood – or their associated terror organizations – has the resources to carry out such a nefarious plot. The agencies in charge of this investigation, here and abroad, are not talking. But they certainly have considered this.

I sincerely hope the debris they spot in the ocean is identified to that plane, and this was all an accident after all, which means the “worst case scenario” is dead wrong. But if anything even similar to this should occur, no one will hear me gloat, “I told you so.” I will grieve with the rest of the world.

63 Responses to WORST CASE SCENARIO: THE MISSING PLANE

1. Peter March 20, 2014 at 10:12 am #

Well, wait to all facts are in, this was written prior to wreckage off Austrailia found I speculate. Tragic situation.

• Janet March 23, 2014 at 1:25 am #

Peter, the items spotted off Australia was not proved to be wreckage and it was spotted by satellite and cannot be found now.

2. Donald March 20, 2014 at 10:12 am #

I think your scenario is spot on. There really are only two possibilities: crashed at sea, in which case the plane could be at a depth of 15,000 feet and we may never find it, or landed somewhere in south Asia, probably Pakistan. If that is the case, we will eventually find out, one way or another. You can bet Israeli air defense is on alert. Marshall, you have expressed the probability in a realistic scenario. Now, all we can do is wait to find out. Speculation by the talking heads on TV has become almost laughable, but your guess is realistic.

3. frank piloto March 20, 2014 at 10:16 am #

Flying used to be so much fun to me. Now, hell, I spend the entire flights trying to profile the passengers and figure out scenerios in my mind as to what would I do, how, and when, in the event of a hijacking or other threat.

Last January, I flew to India on Air India, ( choose another airline next time guys), and the whole flight I kept guard on a middle eastern looking passenger near me who acted very suspicious through the flight. I even went as far as taking my retired badge off my case and hiding it. After all, I could use the metal pin to hurt the guy if needed.

Maybe I am a bit paranoid but, had MAS 370 had someone that paranoid, maybe, perhaps, the plane would have landed safely in Beijing. I guess the price to pay for having a world that suffers from testicular cancer and instead of growing some cojones and put these animals where they belong, they kiss their rear ends in fear, hoping that by doing so, they would be spared from attacks.

How wrong they are!

4. Chris March 20, 2014 at 10:19 am #

Indeed a tragic situation. Today, we hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. What a way for new generations to live.

5. Tara March 20, 2014 at 10:29 am #

It is a worst case scenario, but don’t read too much into the deleted data on the pilot’s hard drive. If he is as tech savvy as the indications are, he was simply keeping his drive cleaned-up so it would be as speedy a system as possible which would be necessary for any flight simulation program. Not everyone stores every bit of data ever used for the life of the computer!

• Edward A. Hensley March 20, 2014 at 9:50 pm #

It is my understanding that the pilot had a complete
      flight simulator in his home, not simply a Microsoft Flight Simulation
      Program on his home computer. Major difference, in both cost and
      flight training capability to land at uncharted air strips, IMHO.

6. Howard Bernbaum March 20, 2014 at 10:30 am #

I’m sorry to be negative. I see no gain in surmising. Apparently there is something in the human gene that demands guessing rather than sitting back and waiting for circumstances to unfold. And if they don’t, that is life. There is always another unexplained situation tomorrow. But, guessing makes us look foolish.

Come to think of it, a look at typical election results shows how foolish the majority of us really are.

• Edward A. Hensley March 20, 2014 at 9:58 pm #

True enough for the general public. I hope and pray
      our responsible air defense officials have plans for all possible
      terrorist uses of an intact hijacked Boeing 777. Marshall Frank,
      and his peers have years of experience in the art of guessing
      what evil minds might conspire. As a former Air Anti-Submarine
      Warfare Operator in US Navy Patrol Aircraft & Helicopters, my
      human mental genes were similarly programmed. I see this as
      prudent, not negative, in the dangerous world we live in.

• Janet March 23, 2014 at 1:32 am #

I agree, it is really a possible scenario for the world that we live in today. I too believe that evil minds would think of something like this. It is suspicious that with all the technology today that something has not turned u

• Janet March 23, 2014 at 1:33 am #

up by now

7. Larry G. March 20, 2014 at 10:44 am #

As recent as last evening I and the Misses had given up on the thought of ever flying again for fear of being sucked into a CNN Black Hole or being kidnapped by a Worm-hole inhabitant somehwere in the outer space of the present media wonderland of so called journalism. Looks as if we may have been premature in our decision to fly the unfriendly sky. An old tramp steamer or better yet a four masted barqe would suit us better. I’m hoping the pilots that took that plane down are adjudicated with the following words by one of the early ancient Sufi masters:

“Oh Lord If I worship you for fear of hell, burn me in hell;
    and if i worship you for hope of Paradise,
    exclude me from Paradise,
    But if I worship you for Your Own sake,
    do not withhold from me your eternal Beauty”.

Forgiveness is the greatest Gift.

The good that may come out of this journalistic feeding frenzy is the many holes in airline security that have been identified and the gaping holes in the psychological well being of the pilots that ferry us across oceans and continents inthis large aluminum birds..

8. saverio March 20, 2014 at 11:02 am #

This pilots view is still possible considering the ocean currents carrying the debris.

9. Steve Gure March 20, 2014 at 11:24 am #

Your view is as good as anything else. It is possible that those people are still alive but I doubt it. There are also many other psibilities. Not knowing is the worst part of it.

10. Alibi Ike March 20, 2014 at 11:40 am #

I am not wasting any time wondering/ assuming where the plane might be; those with far greater ability who possess “equipment” far more than my mind can conjure are working on it. Once found and an assessment made, I’ll consider it and the outcome!

Why worry about something in control of those more professionally oriented than you?
    If you have knowledge and can “make waves” to uncover that which confounds all other, you’re the best man alive. If that’s true, you’ll win the Pulitzer Award and more.

There are far more important things happening within our Country and the world than a lost/ high jacked airplane! Consider health care, the elected idiots in DC/your State/local government.

Putin’s ambitions will greatly effect our future, including our only true ally the Israelites, whose problems with the countries surrounding them, and including the Iranian and Syrian “situation”, all of which effects us.

In addition to the middle East, we have the problem with North Korea that effects those in the South, but also Japan -both our allies.

After those problems, what about China and the islands owned by the Philippines and even more unsavory the Chinese, and Taiwan with those islands off China, but under control of the Taiwanese.

Besides those “problems”, all more important than a lost airplane, are those of our bought-off President of Afghanistan and the poor government left in control of Iraq.

Wonder, ponder and assess the “lost” plane at a time you should be persuading your “LIberal” thinking neighbor that all will be truly lost unless we reelect those conservatives into the House and again dominate the Senate so that the President (like him or not) cannot go his merry way for the rest of his term.

Sometime soon, or later we’ll learn about the “lost plane” after which it will really mean little: think about how you can improve your life, that of your family and others; it’s more fruitful and productive!

Stop watching the sky…it won’t be there…

Alibi Ike

11. David Lee Valdina March 20, 2014 at 3:50 pm #

Your worse case scenario may still be correct even if the plane crashed into the ocean. But I predict Hollywood will use this scenario to make a movie. There are other theories on the web to the effect that nuclear bomb(s) were secretly aboard and the plane diverted for a clandestine delivery. And the folks who had responsibility for this cargo seeing it getting away from their plans and control, shot the plane down.

12. Eileen March 20, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

I think NYC and D.C. would be unlikely targets again, and I think the target zone would be a less suspected area. I’ve read that Patrick Air Force base in on the “Top 10″ list of strike zones, so I think we could take a hit here before any 2nd attempts are made on either NYC or D.C.

13. Lee Martines March 20, 2014 at 8:39 pm #

After turning on the TV and finding that many stations had 24 hour coverage of this mystery, and hundreds of speculators were offering their scenarios, I quickly grew tired of the whole thing. When it is all over,someone please tell me the results. Until then,I don’t want to hear another word about the situation.

14. freewoman March 20, 2014 at 9:10 pm #

Can barely believe how the current net somehow or another restricts me from following up on items of particular interest which I want to pursue.

This particular item of interest was in pursuing:

which I am sure that many of my fellow readers are very much interested in pursuing.

Looking forward to their input and c0mments.

15. Rose March 20, 2014 at 10:14 pm #

I’m in a Radisson Hotel room in Orlando watching TV and seeing the Israeli Ambassador to Washington recounting exactly what you are shakingly prophesying about the Malaysian airliner.

16. mike March 20, 2014 at 10:20 pm #

LIGNET – AN INTEL SERVICE MADE UP OF RETIRED GENERALS AND EX CIA- SAID IN A SHORT BREIF — IT IS THE HANDS OF THE TALIBAN IN PAKISTAN – ?????????????????????? HUMMMMM WE MAY NEVER KNOW– WITH ALL THE RESOURCES WE HAVE IN THAT AREA — HOW COULD IT GET TO THAT LOCATION???

17. bob james March 20, 2014 at 10:27 pm #

Marshall’s scenario is laced with common sense and excellent analytic thinking. I hadn’t thought too much about that flight simulator until I read his worst case scenario. It makes perfect sense to me. I just heard the FBI has taken the pilot’s home flight simulator to FBI facilities here in the USA for further investigation. Could this be the elephant in the room that no one has been talking about?

18. freewoman March 20, 2014 at 10:36 pm #

With all of the resources which we supposedly had, how was it that we suffered the devastation caused to us in 9/11?

• Chris March 21, 2014 at 9:12 am #

All the resources we have in that area?

I thought the libs didn’t want us to be the world’s police? Der Fuhrer Obama is only doing what the uber left wants…reduce our military strength & their ability, and then spy on AMERICANS so he can control us.

And gee, I am thinking 9/11 happened because Billy Bob Clinton, of the famed oral office, did the exact same thing to the military during his regime, and look what happened a few months after he left.

• Edward A. Hensley March 22, 2014 at 12:53 pm #

Political Correctness.

19. Edward A. Hensley March 20, 2014 at 11:00 pm #

Good blog Marshall. I too fear a MB/Taliban hijack, for adaption
    for a WMD Cruise Missile terrorist attack. I am active in prayer with others,
    that the innocent passengers may have kept alive, as hostages, that some
    how we may have a mole in the dirty hole & that the miracle of an Entebbe
    style rescue shall take place. Sharing your blog on Facebook.

20. Bahia Abrams March 20, 2014 at 11:23 pm #

I have been saying this very same thing from the beginning of the plane’s disappearance. Marshall, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I find it horrifying how the newscasts avoid, like the plague, mentioning the likelihood of a Muslim terrorist act against the plane and its passengers. The world tiptoes around Muslims, afraid of offending them. We are digging our hole deeper and deeper. In time, we will be so deep, it will be too late to climb out and Islam will have control over all of us.

21. Mary Rogers March 21, 2014 at 9:13 am #

My gut agrees with Marshall in thinking it’s an intentional act with terrorist designs. Only point I want to add is about the passengers. How is it not of them made a call? One theory is that the pilot was able to stop the decompression of the cabins which would drop the oxygen masks. The oxygen supply could then be cut so they didn’t have to shoot the passengers they just had to remove their already dead bodies once they landed. Does anyone have technical knowledge of the 777 to know if this is plausible? I just heard on CNN they don’t believe it’s terror related because there has been no chatter on the terrorist sites. I see this as logical since the strike has yet to occur so they aren’t going to “brag” about “stage 1″.

22. Ron Fischer March 21, 2014 at 10:46 am #

Within 2 days of the first reports Marshall’s “Worst Case Scenario: The Missing Plane” was almost identical to my own thoughts on the matter.

I do think it is very important to determine exactly what happened to that aircraft. I also think that Marshall’s scenario about “weaponizing” a 777 has a lot of merit because it has so many options to embrace.

Oh yeah, I strongly believe that the US Government does know a lot more about that plane than they have released to anyone!

23. CJ March 21, 2014 at 3:50 pm #

I have thought much of the same thoughts here – but I have an alternative idea of what terrorists might do with the passengers. Instead of killing then, a terrorist who flew the plan to Iran would be better off keeping them alive. That way, the terrorists could load a dirty bomb on to the plane along with the passengers. The plane would be allowed to fly to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv with barely enough fuel to get there. The plane would ask for permission to make an emergency landing. Knowing the plane had left Iranian airspace, Israel could not let the plane land and Israel would be forced to shoot the plane down. The pilot of the plane would repeat that there are civilian hostages aboard and to plea for safe harbor. The terrorists could even shoot a video of the passengers shackled to their seats on the plane. Once shot down, much of the “world community” would blame Israel for the death of the passengers while ignoring the fact it was a hostage situation. From the perspective of the terrorists, the passengers are worth more alive then dead in this situation.

24. Snake Hunter March 22, 2014 at 12:46 am #

Intently watching the news broadcasts for two weeks, hoping to find clues to exactly what has happened to the ill-fated Boeing 777, only two items stuck like fly-paper.

* The senior pilot, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, was with Malaysian Airlines since 1981, plus I have a picture of this 53 year old guy wearing a Bold-print T-Shirt with a short message ‘DEMOCRACY Is DEAD’ – Indicating he has Strong Political Notions!

* I have in hand… a 3-page print-out of one fine 3-Star U.S. General, Tom McInerney
    with his second interview with Sean Hannity…. stating his belief that the Boeing 777 landed in or near Quetta, Pakistan… which he pointed out was near equi-distant, 2700 miles, to the scheduled landing in Beijing, China!

Gen. McInerney further pondered the illogic of flying due south, deep into a vast Indian ocean until an empty fuel supply caused a flame-out. – Terrorism, anyone? – reb

25. Jan Siren March 22, 2014 at 11:22 am #

I would rather not be concerned about a “worst case scenario.” Worst case is usually least likely, fodder for novelists perhaps but not really news. All the facts so far point to foul play in the cockpit, yes, but not to a deliberate act of terror. Terrorists typically want to publicize their cause and so far there has been absolute silence from “the usual suspects.” Fifteen days have passed. If the passengers have somehow survived, each day of silence reduces their value to wrongdoers by five percent or so as unhealthy passengers denied their usual medications start to sicken and die.

Foreign airlines are free to hire whom they please to fly their planes but I hope American-flagged carriers do not apply a religious test for employment. This is America, after all.

26. Snake Hunter March 22, 2014 at 11:23 am #

* Information on the Malaysian Culture and its religious components are NOT available from Fox News or CNN.

* Malaysia is Sunni Muslim, 61% – Buddhist, 19.8 % – Christian, 9.2

* Legal Framework: Shari’a Courts and Secular Courts.

* Both Pilots are identified (with some digging) as Sunni Muslims

* Valid Unanswered Questions: How devoted are these pilots: Do they pray 5 x per day (?) and regularly attend a mosque? Are they under the rigid discipline of an Imam?

* Conclusion: Abundant TV hours are spent on planes/ships searching for floating objects; zero information on pilots personal motivation… from Fox and CNN. – reb

• Edward A. Hensley March 22, 2014 at 12:57 pm #

Thanks reb! Vital data, skipped or spiked, by MSM.

27. SharG March 22, 2014 at 1:04 pm #

Trust is the biggest issue here IMO.
    Malaysia, we can’t trust what they say. They have changed their stories many times plus not giving out information for days.

China and Pakistan, they aren’t going to share any news that is pertinent if they even saw the plane so can’t trust their government.

I think I trust the Aussie’s more than anyone but in conjunction with US would we even be told if our government made the decision we shouldn’t know if the plane landed on an island and is gearing up to use it as a destruction weapon against us, Israel or somewhere we aren’t aware of? If it was that scenario then all governments would try to find out the status of the passengers before making us aware so as not endanger them?

At least after many called, or wrote in, Fox and CNN has toned down (somewhat) the guesses .

By the way, I think we can delete the alien spaceship theories!!!

28. Snake Hunter March 22, 2014 at 2:33 pm #

Sir Edward – Speculation, Without Verifiable Information Has Little Value.

Marshall Frank does the serious, in-depth research; that’s why we are here… isn’t it?

reb – http://www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

• Edward A. Hensley March 23, 2014 at 4:34 pm #

Yo Snake Hunter, – Agree Marshall does serious in depth
      investigation. But, I fail to see where Marshall or anyone else has
      any verifiable information. ALL ARE SPECULATING at this point.

29. Childers March 22, 2014 at 4:24 pm #

Yes I agree. The discovery of the all-up flight simulator in a pilots quarters is an important part of a puzzle. That puzzle could be anything when finally assembled but there is little doubt that it will be an event that none of us want to happen.

30. Roger March 22, 2014 at 4:31 pm #

MARSHALL I STILL THINK 777 WAS HIJACKED, AND THERE ISN’T MUCH SAID ABOUT THE DAY BEFORE THEY TOOK OFF ,, HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN LEFT THE HOUSE AND NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THEY WENT.

31. Anonymous March 22, 2014 at 10:37 pm #

Re: Snake Hunter’s March 22, 2014 at 12:46 am # posting:

which did not provide us with information provided elsewhere out there on the net:

Peter Chong (left) with best friend Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. He is pictured in a T-shirt with a Democracy is Dead slogan as police investigate claims he could have hijacked the plane as an anti-government protest

I, like 99.9% of Americans are ill-informed about the politics and political situation in Malaysia.

There is, of course, the chance that he is an Islamist.

On the other hand, perhaps he simply felt the need to express his total frustration on his t-shirt – which unfortunately too many Americans are now having to face and deal with, i.e., that democracy is dead.

32. Peggy Insula March 22, 2014 at 11:30 pm #

You have verbalized our greatest fear. We would have to be naïve not to consider this scenario in this day and time. In fact, it’s hard to imagine how the plane could have accidently “zombie flown” all the way into the middle of the Indian Ocean. And for the pilots to fly it there and run out of gas deliberately makes no sense at all. There aren’t many explanations.

33. Snake Hunter March 23, 2014 at 12:28 pm #

Re: American Confusion On This Subject /// Re: General McInerney Viewpoint.

There would be more intelligent discussion and more factual data to consider if there were less casual chatter on this subject – IF – more folks would use a Search Engine
    to understand the Sunni/Shiite Mindset. (Both Pilots Are Sunni Muslim.)

Two or 3 Key Words can reward the serious investigator with Pages of Verifiable Information. – Four words gave me 4 PAGES FROM ONE SOURCE! – Tap This Link > > > > Take 5 Minutes To Read It >>> >>> Tap The Link At The Bottom. – reb

34. Snake Hunter March 23, 2014 at 1:19 pm #

I’ve Checked The Above Link That I Provided & PROVED NOTHING BUT THE RELIUGIOUS NEWS ADVERTISEMENT… SORRY. (Links are not Infallible) However,
    the Link that “Anonymous” gave us on March 22, did give 17 Pages of Information with
    an Over-abundance of Photos, Graphics and Text. Thanks to Anonymous.

Peggy Insula short message about “zombie flight” is appreciated. – Remaining Vigilant

On SUNNI PAKISTAN POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT. – reb

35. Snake Hunter March 23, 2014 at 2:14 pm #

FNC: TV INTERVIEW ON HUCKABEE, TONIGHT– > Time: 9 PM Eastern

Guest: 3-Star General Tom McInerney

Subject: Missing Boeing 777 – Two Muslim Pilots – Pakistan

36. Snake Hunter March 23, 2014 at 4:08 pm #

CORRECTION – CORRECTION

HUCKABEE BROADCAST – 8 pm Eastern – Ck Time Zone

Guest Interview: 3-Star Air Force General Tom Mcinerney

Subjects: Missing Boeing 777 – 2 Muslim Pilots – Pakistan-Iran > Israeli Defense Alert

Question: WHY IS ISRAEL On HIGH ALERT? – reb

37. Ron Fischer March 23, 2014 at 5:41 pm #

In the 21st Century things happen very fast. That includes all kinds of surprises too. I lean towards a theory of a very well thought out plan that has been executed with great success.

What is equally interesting is the response by governments and the fascination exposed by the public interest (mostly out of fear I suspect).

I also think that our government very likely knows, or at least has a very good idea, about what really happened and where that plane is. I also think Israel got to share in that information too.

Maybe Obama has simply “played dead” on the international stage and we are no longer worthy of serious terrorist attention? Not likely. Behind a miserably incompetent administration, there lies a huge inventory of world class experts that actually watch over this country as though they were the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown – and they are very, very good at what they do.

I like your take on the situation Marshall, and I think most people share your concepts with some degree of comfort.

38. Snake Hunter March 24, 2014 at 12:14 am #

FNC – Huckabee TV Interview w/ Gen. Tom McInerney (cont’d on 3/23/2014)

McInerney: “I know that they (the two muslim pilots) were radicalized.” Wow.

More – > If our people thought that the B-777 was deliberately splashed down in the ocean, they would have sent GLOBAL HAWKS* DOWN THERE. (We didn’t.)

*The Global Hawk is Our Finest Surveillance Aircraft that set a world record in 3/22/08 for an unmanned flight of 32+ hours, reaching heights of 60,000 ft.

Another U.S. Air Force Officer suggested that we have 150 PC-3 Orion long-range
    Anti-Sub Aircraft in the U.S. Navy that have Multi-Depth Sonar Capabilities that we
    did not send to that distant ocean graveyard.

Perhaps the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy ( plus the Israeli Defense Force (IDF )
    already have evidence of the exact location of > B-777, in Pakistan or Eastern Iran?

reb

39. Preston March 24, 2014 at 7:42 am #

Enjoyed reading your article (below) and absolutely share your thoughts . . . but did you also consider the theory that the pilot or pilots put on their oxygen masks and took the plane up to 45,000 feet in order to incapacitate or kill the passengers and cabin crew??? Once that was accomplished then the plane could be flown to any location without interference for later use as a weapon of mass destruction (i.e. delivery of a nuclear weapon). Just a thought . . .

40. Snake Hunter March 24, 2014 at 10:56 am #

Sir Preston – Serious Investigators have had this grim identical thought once 45,000 ft
    altitude was mentioned, knowing the two pilots were muslim; islam is an ancient death cult. However, it’s hard to believe that two skilled muslim pilots would waste their lives planning in elaborate detail the sky-jacking of a Boeing 777 to destroy a plane full of
    innocent Chinese civilians. A simple truck bomb would easily accomplish that.
    Malaysian Officials This Morning have announced, and informed families, that bits & pieces of the missing plane have been spotted among some floating debris. We stand by… waiting for absolute verification. – reb

41. Snake Hunter March 26, 2014 at 2:36 pm #

Wednesday, March 26th, 2014

Still waiting for one single piece of that missing Boeing 777 in the Indian Ocean.
    One debris field report lists 122 pieces, with one large piece that may be a wing.
    Satellites still searching, U.S. air assets and high tech navy on site. Nothing yet.

reb

42. concerned March 26, 2014 at 7:56 pm #

It seems obvious that it just doesn’t add up !!

therefore China is demanding evidence & information from Malaysia.

Dr Karl Sanders in the early 1990′s said that he had an old photo of a Russian sailor on a gantry of a Russian Submarine . Where you could read the label on his boot. He goes on to say that that was old technology . The new L.E.O s ( low earth orbiting satelites ) were vastly improved. Bottom line they know where this plane is !!!
    They 66 of these LEOs up at any one time covering the whole earth friends. They an additional 22 up there if one falls out of orbit. They are watching day and night !! They don’t need visible light ! they work even if it is cloudy or at night. 24 hours a day , 7 days a week. This is 1990 technology ! what do they have today ??

The Indian Navy Officer in charge of the area in which the aircraft was ‘ supposed to ‘ have flown over remarked , ” he refused to believe that there wasn’t more information as to the flight in this high technological age .

With all that in mind , then the flight north to Pakistan or the like is the obvious.!!

The destination also seems obvious and I believe 3 destinations are likely.

1. The Kremlin in Russia
    2. The government building in Damascus , Syria

and last and least

3. Israel

43. Snake Hunter March 26, 2014 at 11:48 pm #

PERHAPS……. We will have an F.B.I. Report by Friday… on the contents of retrieved data from that Muslim Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s home-made flight simulator; that might give the world a hint as to why the two bozo pilots were motivated to deliberately swipe, steal, or highjack… the Boeing 777.

I weary of seeing, hearing and looking out the windows of high altitude aircraft with only monotonous reports of “promising” debris fields…. For Another Two Weeks!

Frankly, I’d prefer to listen to reports of Vladimir Putin giving Barry H. Obama another taste of “Russian Flexibility”! – reb

44. Snake Hunter March 30, 2014 at 11:30 am #

Re: ‘Anonymous Concerned’…

A number of nations are contributing Aircraft & Sea-Going Vessels – serious assets – to this huge effort to find the missing plane. If there is criminal intent, we must bear in mind that both pilots are from a muslim culture. Therefore, we are forced to question motivation, and the possibility of a high-jacking…. to a “friendly” border.

Air Force Lt General Tom McInerney has stated that he believes in the likelihood of that flight ending in Pakistan. That is the Northern Route Theory.. that speaks clearly to an Evil MOTIVE.

The Southern Route Theory Completely Lacks Any Logical Motive. – reb

45. freewoman March 31, 2014 at 7:06 pm #

Re: “concerned”s posting March 26, 2014 at 7:56 pm

“It seems obvious that it just doesn’t add up !!”

Could not but agree with “concerned”s assessment

So now it is Monday, March 31,

re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370[a]), also marketed as China Southern Airlines Flight 748 (CZ748) 8 March 2014

No absolute evidence is appearing that any of the flotsam and jetsom appearing in the southern Indian ocean relates to Flight 370.

Nor to I believe that any of them will.

My gut feeling tells me that the flight took north, see my previous post

46. Diane April 1, 2014 at 9:28 am #

since I first heard of the plane missing I got this feeling that it didn’t crash. Through all the news reports my feeling stayed the same. I felt it flew under radar , landed and refueled and went to the destination the thieves planned on taking it. As for the passengers I try not to dwell on their life or death. I hope and pray they are being keep alive at an unknown location , to be used as pawns in the near future. Yes the plane can be used as a weapon for or against us , only a few know the real truth. We deserve answers because there were Americans on that plane. we deserve answers because this is wrong and someone needs to pay.

47. Snake Hunter April 2, 2014 at 1:43 am #

Diane – Lots of speculation here. It could last for months, even years; it’s a big ocean.

Tracking down an evil motive, that’s the tough part.

Of the passengers, most were Chinese; only three American… No large groups of Christians and Jews, so that only adds to the mystery. Holding these passengers as hostages or pawns seems unlikely.

The scheduled destination was in the north…. 30 minutes into the flight, radio contact was over, transponder manually switched off… a sharp left turn, then the odd pinging heading South, deep into the vast ocean, for hours…. Where’s The Motive?- reb

48. ValCap2 April 2, 2014 at 3:17 pm #

Great observations Marshall!

I also say ‘what is going on while the news is putting their attention on the plane’? Watch out, the background is just as deadly as the event itself may prove to be. While the cat is away the mice will definitely play and there are plenty of rats out there.

49. freewoman April 2, 2014 at 8:37 pm #

As someone who totally agreed with “concerned”s, assessment, was somewhat shocked to find that, despite all of the advancements of modern technology

‘Indian Radar turned off at night’, and these people have nuclear tech, i am truly astounded !” (comment copied from article below)

And for those of you, like myself, who simply do not ascribe to the theory that the pilot subscribed to hara-kiri by heading his plane and passengers south into the vast Indian Ocean and running out of fuel

wonder whether perhaps more attention needs to be placed on passengers carried on that plane

50. Joseph Mason April 4, 2014 at 8:16 pm #

Positivity can make a big difference. I’m still hopeful that the passengers are alive and safe so I’m not sold yet with the assumptions that they’re all dead. I just pray that their friends and families can handle the lost of their loved ones when all that positivity subsides and replaced with a very painful truth.