JUSTIN BIEBER : SPHINCTER OF THE MONTH, JAN 2014

SPHINCTER OF THE MONTH

January 2014

Justin Bieber, age 19

This month was an easy pick.

Young folks who find great fame and success are often seen wallowing in self love and depravity, thinking they are somehow more important and better than the average person. The selection for January of 2014 showed what a true fool he really is by anointing himself above the law in a Miami Beach residential neighborhood, embarking on a drag race (60 mph in a 30 zone) in his ostentatious Lamborghini. When stopped by the cops, he was less than polite, delivering a barrage of expletives to the officers before being hauled in for DUI. He was also allegedly under the influence of marijuana and prescription drugs while driving with an expired license. He was also charged with Resisting Arrest. Bieber was arrested with R&B singer, Khalil Amir Sharieff.

Other reports have come in claiming he had raced his car earlier in Miami at speeds up to 130 mph.

Well, why not. He’s Justin Bieber, rich and famous. How did he get rich? He sings.

Bieber is also under investigation for egging his neighbors house in California last month to the tune of $20,000 in damages, a felony.

Bieber is also being charged with assaulting a Limo driver in Toronto, Canada, in December 2013.

Then there’s this:

A couple weeks after the arrest in Miami, Bieber chartered a private plane to go to NYC to attend Super Bowl parties. According to news reports, the pilots and flight attendant claimed that Bieber and his entourage were abusive during the flight, puffing freely on joints and filling the aircraft with so much smoke that the pilots had to wear oxygen masks to avoid a contact high and jeopardize their licenses over failing a drug test. According to the report, “The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana,” read a report obtained by NBC News. The captain also needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant. Justin’s father, Jeremy Bieber, was on the flight with the singer.

And what do Bieber’s parents have to say about their darling child? Basically, they defend him saying he has so many good qualities. She was recently quoted, “If Justin is struggling, don’t kick him when he’s down, or condemn him…pray for him.”

I have some comments for Justin Bieber’s parents:

Pattie Mallette and Jeremy Bieber, I know how tough it is to have a wayward son, I have had one of my own. But he won’t be corrected by making excuses for him. If you were truly caring parents, you’d make a public statement that would piss him off, but in the long run it would be the best thing you ever did. Tough love’s not easy, but it can be effective. Here’s what you say: “Justin, we are ashamed of you. We are good and decent people, and you are growing into a miserable punk kid. The only people who respect you are dopers and sleazebags. Straighten out, stop embarrassing your mother and father, get help now, you can afford it. You are not invulnerable. Keep this up and you will one day end up lying on a bathroom floor just like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, only he will be remembered as a good and loving man. You won’t. Stop being a complete and total Sphincter.”

Will his parents be up front and honest?

Doubtful. Not as long as the cash cow keeps pumping.

Click here: Times Bulletin: Justin Bieber s arrest latest sign of trouble

Click here: Justin Bieber May Face Felony Charges Over Egging Incident | Music News | Rolling Stone

Click here: Justin Bieber Speeding — New Report Claims He Went 130 MPH In Miami – Hollywood Life

Click here: Justin Bieber Was Clocking 136 MPH Before Miami Beach Arrest: Report | Billboard

16 Responses to JUSTIN BIEBER : SPHINCTER OF THE MONTH, JAN 2014

1. Michael Carr February 15, 2014 at 7:05 pm #

Marshall

2. Chris February 15, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

You sure picked a great one for the first sphincter. Deport the little twerp. And while at it, deport Billy Bob Jimmy Joe Cyrus. I know, he was born here, but his latest “video” of achybreakyheart done to rap, complete with exploitive naked women, is a crime to the eyes, and he deserves to go. And Billy Bob Jimmy Joe…take your vile and disgusting daughter with you. Twerk in Canada or Zimbabwe or wherever.

3. Howard Bernbaum PE February 15, 2014 at 7:39 pm #

I think you need to rename your award. A sphincter is a muscle. I think your reference should be anal cavity.
    Since I pay scant attention to that part of show business I consider less than artistic, I wont comment on Justin Bieber. To me he is a virtual unknown. From your description, I would guess a large number of people are less than discerning and a reflection of lack of pride in self.

4. Charlie February 15, 2014 at 7:39 pm #

You hit the nail on the head Marshall. This A hole is a total disgrace to humanity.
    Next to the definition of PUNK in the dictionary there should be a picture of Beiber. He and Miley Cyrus snould be sterilized so as not to spawn future sphincters of the month.
    I wouldn’t go to see either one of them if they paid me.

5. Snake Hunter February 15, 2014 at 9:46 pm #

No Comment. – reb
    ___ ___

6. Jay Barnhart February 15, 2014 at 10:30 pm #

I would award him 4(out of 4) thrombosed hemorrhoids in this category.

7. Eileen February 15, 2014 at 11:00 pm #

I agree with you 100%, Marshall.

8. freewoman February 15, 2014 at 11:05 pm #

Re Michael Carr’s post: “Not really sure why you even gave him your time and talent in talking about him. Total waste of time.”

Apparently he has never had to deal with raising children who he loves and feels responsible for, and thank goodness for that.

As someone who raised teenagers during those terrible years of the late 70’s and 80’s, can relate to your statement:

” I know how tough it is to have a wayward son, I have had one of my own.”

Drugs were rife as well as Satanic cults. To be honest, only learned about the extent of all of that when I sat down with them to discuss and warn them about the current advent of “angel dust”, and they educated their mother regarding what was really going on in their world.

Several of their school friends had been reprieved from DUI convictions via their parents forking up large sums of money to hire excellent attorneys.
    The same sort of thing advised by that Miley Cyrus person “You’ve got a lot of money – pay people to make sure you don’t get in trouble.” My children knew full well that if they found themselves in similar situations I was not only unable, but totally unwilling to bail them out of them.

“Will his parents be up front and honest?
    Doubtful. Not as long as the cash cow keeps pumping.”

Can not help but feel a bit sorry for this young man, who clearly lacks guidance, and can only hope that the law sees fit to properly convict him of the charges leveled against him in the hope that this will set him straight.

9. Kathleen February 16, 2014 at 12:20 am #

Hear hear Marshall!!

10. Roger L. Cox February 16, 2014 at 7:32 am #

Sun morning 7:30 a.m. Going shopping at Wal Mart a couple hours late. Thanks for reminding me to buy tp.

11. Larry February 16, 2014 at 9:22 am #

I think you are envious of Justn Bieber, and it shows, by your picking on him. I know you always wanted to be a rapper, tattoo your body and hang out with blacks with gaudy gold chains and scantily dressed ho’s.Give him a break-he’s a nice boy just making an entire life of bad decisions. One day he might even be appointed by Obama as a Drug Czar. After all he does have the experience.

12. Solette February 16, 2014 at 9:41 am #

At 70+ years of age, I have never called anyone an “a–hole” in all that time but
    it sure does apply to Justin Bieber. What an idiot he is. No need to itemize
    what he does/exhibits to fall under that description. It is patently obvious.

13. Chris February 16, 2014 at 9:42 am #

OK…so my cousin sent me this one this morning. This from a newspaper article printed recently…headline:

(this article fits in with this topic…and is kind of scary, when you think about it)

WHEN YOU HAVE AN I HATE MY JOB DAY

Try this out:
    Stop at your pharmacy, go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson.
    Be very sure to get this brand.
    (After you get home), take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice in small print there is a statement: “Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized.”

I wonder who draws the short straw and gets to be the quality control tester at J & J? Must be the winner of the Sphincter of the Month for the company.
    You can’t make this stuff up.

14. Steve Gure February 16, 2014 at 10:53 am #

In my view the ability of the media to brainwash the public and the stupidity of the people who allow themselves to be manipulated is beyond belief. The result is that some of us take someone like him seriously and even look up to him, while others his age are serving in the military, performing heroically and are somehow ignored. There is something wrong with our values which has to be corrected.

15. ROBERT ELLIOTT February 16, 2014 at 12:13 pm #

BIEBER, IS NOTHING BUT A LITTLE PUNK, BUT LOOK AT HOW ALL THE LITTLE HOT CROTCH GIRLS SCREAM FOR HIM AT HIS CONCERTS FOR NITWITS. HOPEFULLY, HE’LL GET SOME JAIL TIME SOMEDAY AND IF I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH PLACING HIM IN A JAIL CELL, IT WOULD BE WITH BUBBA. TO ME BIEBER COULD EASILY PASS FOR A LITTLE GIRL AND I KNOW IT WOULD MAKE BUBBA SO HAPPY TO HAVE HIM AS A CELL MATE. WHAT A LOVING RELATIONSHIP IT WOULD BECOME ON SHORT ORDER AND MY GUESS IS THAT BIEBER WOULD CERTAINLY FALL DEEPLY IN LOVE. ONE THING FOR SURE, SWEET LITTLE BIEBER WOULD COME OUT WITH ONE WORN OUT, STRETCHED, AND SORE AS HELL SPHINCTER WITH EVERYONE FIGHTING OVER HIS EFFECTION. BY HIS LOOKS HE WOULD PROBABLY REFUSE TO LEAVE THE JAIL AND THEY’D HAVE TO DRAG HIM OUT OF THE PLACE.

16. Ray February 16, 2014 at 6:45 pm #

As a good friend of mine sometimes says about people who deserve it, Justin Bieber is a “waste of oxygen..” And if he goes to jail, I would be happy to see him be “Bubba’s wife.”