NO DEATH PENALTY FOR FT. HOOD KILLER: HERE’S WHY

Americans want to see the Ft.Hood butcher get what he deserves.  After all, he murdered 14 unarmed Americans (including a fetus) and tried to kill 28 more, shooting them all in a vicious rampage. Most folks think he deserves nothing less than the death penalty.

Nidal Hasan, should absolutely not receive the death penalty!  I say this not because I’m a bleeding heart. Because – it’s far too good.

How often do we speak about people who have passed away and we say, “Now he sleeps in peace?

Why should we want Nidal Hasan to sleep in peace? He is an Islamist terrorist who fooled our hapless military command by successfully acting as a mole and using taxpayer dollars for support and education before poisoning the minds of our military personnel with Jihadi propaganda. Finally, he carried out his despicable plan to murder as many innocents as possible in one rampage for no other reason than them being Americans and non-Muslim infidels.

Most importantly: The death penalty would provide him – and the Islamist Jihad world – martyr status. He’ll be marked a hero among millions of hating Islamists who want to see all of us dead. He’ll be a symbol of Jihadi heroics. Others will revel in following his footsteps to a path of glory. That glory can only come in the form of death. In other words, more will follow…if he dies in the name of Allah.

It is what he wants! It is what the Jihadis want. It accomplishes the mission, and we’re about to fall into that trap.

Entering into the death void is not a punishment. He will hear, see and know nothing. He will be free. The Jihad world will not deem that as punishment, but as a golden path to Allah and whatever awaits in paradise. It will pose no deterrent, only a desired mission for more Jihadists.

He wins, we lose. Americans in general, haven’t got a clue into the mind-set of these maniacs.

If we want to impose a significant punishment – one that he and other Jihadis will dread – think about this:

Confine Nidal Hasan to a solitary cell for life, with three meals a day, medical care and basic needs. Just like most death row cells in America’s state prisons, he will have no social contacts in or out of the cell. He can have three showers a week. No visitors, other than legal aids.

Emboss photographs of all the victims on the ceilings and walls of his cell. With special electronic audio systems, pipe in the voices of the thirteen families who have lost their sons and daughters, wives and husbands, moms and dads, so they can express the impact Mr. Nidal had on their lives. Include the surviving victims of the shooting, not with hate messages, but messages of forgiveness, over and over again for the next fifty years, sixteen hours a day, allowing time for sleep, food and prayer. Caution must be used that it is not perceived as “torture.”  It should not be torture, only retribution and justice from which he cannot escape.

He should hear how little boys and girls no longer have a father or mother, how the spouses must struggle to take care of fatherless families, how moms and dads live with broken hearts over the senseless loss of their sons and daughters. Not once or twice in a courtroom, but over and over for fifty years. Not loud, not angry, not insulting, no expletives. Peaceful messages for which he will have no option to pull the plug – for a natural lifetime, starting at 6 a.m. and ending at 10 p.m. every day and night. That’s punishment, well deserved.

If  Hasan is sentenced to life behind bars without social or Islamist contacts, it will send a message to the world of Jihadis. You cannot attack our country and wage war, kill and maim our citizens at random, and then expect to enter into the gates of paradise.

Respecting religion is good and proper, when religion teaches love and harmony for all mankind. But when religion is used as a cloak for evil, disharmony and murder, it nullifies respect. Sadly, such evil and disharmony is what Islam teaches in a huge segment of the world. The Center for the Study of Political Islam estimates that Islam is responsible for 270 million deaths in the 1400 years of its existence, all in the name of God. In the last ten years alone, Islam is the root of over 20,000 acts of deadly terror around the globe.

There is too much emphasis on the death penalty as an ultimate punishment. Nidal Hasan would dread life in a lonely cell and revel in dying. Why give him, and the world of Islamic crazies exactly what they hope for?

Click here: ? Islam – 270 Million people killed in 1400 Years – What Every Human Must Know! – YouTube

Click here: Nidal Hasan hopes for death in Fort Hood killings, lawyers say – CNN.com

22 Responses to NO DEATH PENALTY FOR FT. HOOD KILLER: HERE’S WHY

1. Pete August 14, 2013 at 9:52 pm #

I agree death is too good. Would like to see a creative “life” response to his actions. Although good reading above—pretty sure it would be considered to the extreme. Nonetheless, there must be some model punishment to draw on. A wiser mind than mine should dig it up.

2. Charlie August 14, 2013 at 9:59 pm #

Your commentary makes sense. My only objection is that we as tax payers will have to support him for many many years. He will get 3 squares a day, all the medication he needs at no cost to him for anything. He needs to suffer as the surviving family members of his victims are suffering. I say let sherriff Joe Arpeo of AZ handle his punishment. Pink underwear, no air conditioning in the tent, back breaking work in the hot sun sunrise to sunset. Piped in “rap music” and I use the term music loosely.

3. OJ August 14, 2013 at 10:03 pm #

Marshall I have zero opinions on your site, however this is the choir boy for the death penalty. I understand your thoughts, however he is a serial killer and I cannot stand for what he did to our soldiers to protect our borders

OJ

4. John Anderson August 14, 2013 at 10:15 pm #

.I want Hasan dead by firing squad, no blind fold, on national and international networks, for all to see. No matter if it upsets Obama and other of his kind, Middle East and elsewhere.

If he just gets life in prison, then, he will have all the time he needs to pray, exercise, read his Koran and other books. Also he will be corresponding with family, friends, reporters, someone with a book deal, movies, etc. He will be well fed, dental and doctors as needed, all at our cost. He will have mostly good days because his mindset is such as living his life incarcerated is Allah’s will for him. No problem.

Worried about no one remembering him, then, start a fund to raise money for a memorial that will be placed at the appropriate place for all to see and visit. Have the story placed in all of our children’s textbooks so they will learn and remember.

If I had my way…he would die a slow death…but surely die the would.

5. Frank August 14, 2013 at 10:19 pm #

I agree with OJ, I am a death penatly proponent, however, you make a good point that to give him death is exactly what he wants.

If we could be assured that his final existence would be what he so rightly deserves – - – - – - – - – - – –

6. Barry Crane August 14, 2013 at 11:25 pm #

It’s a nice thought to have him do the time and be bombarded with pictures of his victims and the voices of the families of the victims. However, you and I both know that some liberal politicians and attorneys will yell that we are violating his rights by torturing him.
    I think he should be sent to the Florence Supermax prison where he can be kept underground for 23 hours a day with minimal human contact. I have read, and do not know if it is true, that there is a section at Florence for the worst of the worst with even less human contact. If there is such a section there, this bum needs to be housed there.

7. Tom Ault August 14, 2013 at 11:36 pm #

Many patients with dooming diseases pray for death from their agony. Every day someone takes their own life from the mental pictures in their mind.

I agree with you most heartedly Marshall. Let this man live in a small cell where he can only hope for death which will not come for years to come…I feel this is apropos, dwell within one’s self, for that is where you live alone with your memories.

8. Pete August 15, 2013 at 12:13 am #

Reconsideration….I concur with John Anderson.

9. Tom Robbins August 15, 2013 at 1:46 am #

Marshall, and all the rest of you that want the worst kind of punishment for this lowest of scumbag murderers;
    I have to put it very simply: Exodus 21:12 says: “He who strikes a man so that he dies shall surely be put to death.”
    This instruction is from Yahweh, the Creator of the universe, so what’s so difficult about this?! Just do it.
    Put Nidal Hasan to death immediately (a bullet to his head would do nicely), and then go about our business as usual, not spending a fortune on legal costs, housing and food costs for this murderer, and all of the continuous media and other various frivolous distractions and arguments hither and thither. PLEASE!!!!!! Where are your balls America, and your obedience to God, America?
    P.S. Marshall, I strongly object to you saying in your post …”270 million deaths in the 1400 years of its existence, all in the name of God”. Their “god” is allah, as you know.
    So please stop confusing the two completely opposite deities, one of whom is false (allah the moon god), and the other who created the universe and loves us and wants us to love one another and obey Him (Yahweh).

10. Ron Rico August 15, 2013 at 3:03 am #

What would the jihadist do to a person doing what hasan did? Public beheading – promptly? I do like your proposal Marshall, but the politically correct scum will see that he is comfortable in Levenworth for the rest of his life. Also keep in mind this fiasco will go on for years. ]

Can anyone explain why this trial has taken over 3 years to start? Why is the army major allowed to wear a beard? Dry shave the scum!!!

11. Edward A. Hensley August 15, 2013 at 12:19 pm #

I think you rest deep in the arm chair Marshall, by thinking this scum
    has 50 years of life expectancy left, in view of his crippling permanent injuries.
    I hear from the wife of a WIA Fort Hood victim that Soldier of Allah Hasan is
    not looking good. Pale & thin. I just hope the traitor does not die before the
    Court Martial Ends. I don’t give a fat rat’s ass if Hasan is sentenced to death
    or life without parole. I am far more concerned with overturning the BIG LIE
    of “Workplace Violence” obtaining an official ruling of “Terrorist Attack” and
    seeing the victims receive their overdue benefits. Purple Hearts are but a start.

Fort Hood Victims are denied Combat Wounded status, which puts them at the
    end of the line for VA Medical Care, behind other combat wounded veterans.
    Many WIA Fort Hood victims have lost Thousands of Dollars in compensation,
    from being classified victims of Workplace Violence. With a Combat Wounded
    status, the Reserve & National Guard Troops unable to resume their civilian
    employment due to disabling wounds and PTSD would be compensated for
    lost income at the pay rate of their civilian job. On such WIA Sgt. is now out of
    pocket for $70,000, while Major Hasan has been paid $300,000 since the attack.

Piss on Nidal Hasan. It’s way past time to take care of the victims. But, your
    right. Why give him the martyr status he so desperately seeks? It will only take
    one, of the 13 senior Army Officers on Hasan’s Court Martial Board, to agree
    with you, by Secret Ballot, to cancel the Death Penality for Hasan. I will be
    neither surprised or upset if one or two of the 13 vote “No Death Penalty.”

• Ashley August 15, 2013 at 12:37 pm #

I must disagree. I understand your points, but this POS needs to die. He should have died that day. Unfortuately, the officer who shot him was too injured herself to finish him off. This trial (and its lack of coverage) disgusts me. I don’t want to pay for his life in prison. The government is not going to follow your recommendations. They are going to make ridiculous allowances for him as they are doing now. As I’m sure you know as a retired detective, prisoners orchestrate all kinds of crimes from their prison cells, even in solitary. The entire Mexian Mafia is based in prison systems. Leaving him alive leaves the possibilities of his continued participation in terrorist attacks.
      As for the martyrdom aspect, I really don’t care. Kill them all; then there won’t be anyone around to admire the martyrs.

• steve gure August 16, 2013 at 2:47 pm #

Good common sense is hard to find these days. I congratulate you.

12. Charlie August 15, 2013 at 2:04 pm #

Well said Ashley This P.O.S. needs to die by his own method, gun fire, starting with shots to non lethal spots finalized by a bullet to the forehead from close range.

13. Felicia katz-Taylor August 15, 2013 at 2:19 pm #

He will not be put to rest. He will burn in Hell, and I say shoot him and let him
    have the eternal fire pit that is waiting for him.

14. steve gure August 15, 2013 at 2:32 pm #

Allow me to disagree with you. To allow him, as you describe, 3 meals a day, medical care etc. is much too good for him.. He should be put to death in a most horrible way. I would suggest hanging and as soon as possible. It is hard to understand this trial. He has killed all these people in front of witnesses. He himself does not deny it but shows pride in doing it. What is this prolonged trial about? It only shows our naivete and stupidity. We should all be outraged.

15. Ron Fischer August 15, 2013 at 3:55 pm #

I have diminished confidence in our military soundness under a President who I strongly suspect is a closet Muslim and very much anti-American. But, I have no confidence in an electorate so indifferent about the qualifications necessary to administer the government of this country, either.

In the absence of a death penalty I am concerned that Hasan will live on as something of a lingering pain in the butt and an inspiration to other Muslims to believe that Americans are weak by nature.

Hasan is a “terrorist”. Obama and his gang of Chicago thugs think that what Hasan did is “workplace violence”. That is nothing more than one Muslim covering for another Muslim (a Muslim Brotherhood in reality).

Our bigger problems are in Washington, D.C. and the ignorance of the American voters – at all levels.

16. Author Lee August 15, 2013 at 4:00 pm #

Frank,

There is one problem you missed.

Obama can pardon Hasan as he leaves office–that is if he leaves office.

Feed Hassan pork and let him starve to death.

17. Carroll Childers August 15, 2013 at 4:20 pm #

Yes, you are right. A simple death penalty wherein he and his fellow Muslims worldwide could take their false pride in believing he will go to where ever those 72 virgins await and enjoy that forever is in fact the wrong approach.
    I therefore propose a different solution and one which would not only preclude him from his 72 virgins but also establish a standard of punishment for such behavior as he has clearly demonstrated via his heinous slaughter of our fellow Americans.

Let us give him a transfusion of pig blood very slowly so that he can watch the drip drip drip of that Islamic pollutant entering his vile body.

18. Frank Piloto August 15, 2013 at 8:04 pm #

Marshall, you missed one point in the sentencing: Have him sit naked, in front of a woman every day. Fundamentalists and Muslims hate that. It insults their manhood and makes them feel, less and low.

19. Bill Stringer August 19, 2013 at 8:43 pm #

Good one on the terrorist Hasan. I refuse to address him by rank, he does not
    deserve the title of Maj. anymore. Political correctness as well as an overwrought
    leftist media are also guilty of murder if you ask me. The pc that prevades our military
    brass is astoundingly nuts. Add that to a MSM determinded to shame anyone anywhere
    in the public eye who tells the truth about radical Islamists, they make them out to be
    racists fools who just dont “understand” the “complexities” inherent in the whole big
    picture. Another group are the Muslim Student Union who spread their filth on campuses
    across the country and woe to anyone who stands up against them. Just ask David Horowitz!

I told my wife just the other day that Hasan should be throw in prison in Colorado’s Supermax,
    give him a prayer rug and forget about the scumbag. I normally am a DP guy and get real pissed
    when some slimeball murdering rapists get L/WO instead, I yell at the TV (like an idiot)!

I agree with your assesment totally. Good job sir.

20. Nancy August 20, 2013 at 2:10 am #

Wow! Many of your readers have inventive ideas about Hasan–Unfortunately, most of them are in opposition to our laws and Constitution–However, given his current physical condition ,there are “medical conditions” that can be fatal–Hey ! Things happen–Who knows?–I know whereof I speak–Yours, N.