AMERICA DRINKING THE KOOL-AID

For those who don’t understand the metaphor: “Kool-Aid” drinkers, it’s an important story with a powerful message. Much can be learned.

Some folks tend to be blind followers, especially when a leader sends a message we desperately want to hear and that leader is dripping with charisma from head to toe.

The Rev. Jim Jones was one of those. In 1978, he led a strange church in California known as the Peoples Temple which ultimately changed its assembly location to a remote outpost in Guyana called: Jonestown. Jones was a good looking, powerful and charming man who spoke in resonant tones which no one could ignore. He lit the fire in everyone’s heart. Congregants worshiped and adored him.

Jones had many questionable periods of his life, much of which was steeped in communist ideology, wanton sexual promiscuity, thievery and radical religious teachings. But no matter how many questions surfaced about this man’s integrity and his motives, followers turned a deaf ear to anyone who criticized him. Those who doubted Jones were considered ignorant bigots.

The Jonestown enclave got the attention of United States Congressman Leo Ryan who flew down with an entourage to inspect the premises. He was given a tour of the encampment, everyone seemed happy and gay while Jones put on a good show of love and harmony.

Something went wrong. Some of the Jones followers wanted to leave and return to America with the congressman. On orders from Jones, armed guards began firing at everyone as they began boarding the plane, killing the congressman and four supporters on the airport tarmac. Thinking that the authorities would eventually be coming for him, Jones addressed his misty-eyed congregants and convinced them they should follow his lead. In a single day, 909 human beings, including 303 children, voluntarily drank poisoned Kool-Aid from a tub laced with cyanide, compliments of Rev. Jones.

It was the largest mass suicide in modern times.

Jones was an evil man struck with power. His joy was in controlling the masses, agog at how they would follow any of his commands without question. It didn’t matter to the congregants what evidence was produced about his mental instability. He was almost Godly.

Another example was Hitler himself. Germans were in dire straits following the Great War, and he told them all what they wanted to hear. He convinced everyone that Germany’s problems lied with the past leadership. He spoke with inspiration, power and conviction. Even the Jews were convinced that the homeland would become more prosperous “if you follow my lead.” His speeches and his charisma blinded the best of Germans from seeing the truth behind the words. They didn’t see the truth, because they didn’t want to see the truth. They didn’t want to be wrong! Knowing his anti-Semitic vitriol, many Jews still helped vote him into the Chancellorship in 1933.

So what is this message?

America is on the verge of drinking the Kool-Aid today. The array of unanswered questions and vast semblance of deceit concerning Barack Obama is documented from birth to the present. Even though many of his records have remained hidden or altered, we still know enough about his devious past, his un-American activities, his un-American associations, his deceit and quest for unabated power. Remarkably, we don’t care.

All that matters to his followers is charisma, color, oratory and fooling the fawning media.

Barack Obama personifies the cliche uttered by many of our past and present enemies, that we will be conquered from within. I could write volumes about his acquiescence to the Muslim Brotherhood here and abroad, coddling Brotherhood-connected Islamists in the government and in the White House, his hatred toward Israel, his calculated destruction of the U.S. economy, ignoring the constitution in upholding federal laws, suing his own states, his own tax-paying American citizens. Because of Barack Obama, a thirty-year peace treaty with Israel is on the chopping block. He never condemns Hamas for shooting rockets at innocent Israelis, but he condemns allies who have stood beside the United States of thirty years.

There is nothing better in America today than in 2008 when Obama was elected. Nothing. The economy is in shatters and the prognosis is worse than poor. We’ve lost our credit ratings, spending our nation into the fathoms of debt and he is more interested in protecting illegal aliens for the job market than hiring out-of-work Americans. The men of his own race are more unemployed than in 2008. States are at odds with his Attorney General who spends most of his time making sure anyone, legal or not, can vote, especially aliens and government dependents. Then there are his agency’s illegal actions which rendered him the only Attorney General ever to be held in contempt of congress, while the president does nothing.

The international scene is in shambles. Our long-term allies no longer trust us, and our enemies hate us more than ever. The Islamic world, who Obama sucked up to from the beginning, are burning American flags. The notorious Muslim Brotherhood, with Obama’s blessings and assistance, are taking control of the middle east. Israel has never been in more jeopardy than today, while the president shuns the prime minister of that small nation.

All we hear about is the hatred and violence pouring out of the Muslim world, while the president tells us our only enemy is al Qaeda.

His politics are about condemning successful Americans as though they are the bad guys. Meanwhile he cannot run on his own record. Freebees and welfare recipients create hordes of voters, thus the massive increases in entitlements, like food stamps.

Open your eyes America. Forget about the “D” and the “R” after a candidates name. Our country is in big trouble. It’s more important that a candidate is denoted “A” for American.

Opinion: Obama is not a Democrat. He carries the card to use for a power base.

Opinion: Obama is not a Christian. That, too, was necessary to get elected.

Opinion: Obama is not an American. There is too much smoke for there to be no fire.

Opinion: Obama’s heart lies with Islam, not Christianity. Just look at the evidence over his entire life and the last four years.

It is unbelievable – whether democrat or republican – that any American citizen who does any homework would cast a vote for this antithesis of Americanism, knowing he would then have four years of with no accountability — and more “flexibility” — to carry out his destructive agenda as a dictator.

I fear the misty-eyed followers will still drink the Kool-Aid in November.

126 Responses to AMERICA DRINKING THE KOOL-AID

1. Ralph E. September 15, 2012 at 5:18 am #

Snake Hunter Sez,

Hells Bells Marshall… When you say these misty-eyed followers are drinking this toxic Kool Aid, you are marginalizing these poor folks. I see them every day, talk to them…

THEY ARE NOT JUST DRINKING OBAMA’S KOOL-AID… THEY’RE SWIMMING IN IT… MARINATING IN IT… SWALLOWING WHOLE CHUNKS OF IT!!! – reb

___ ___

• Ed Hensley September 15, 2012 at 7:54 am #

Damn Reb, – truth to tell, I’m scared shitless you are closer
      to naiing it, than is Marshall, in this straight shootin blog. If we
      coulld just get these Kool-Aid drinking Obots to turn back the
      clock & swim in the wine, instead of Obama’s Koolaide….Well,
      here’s a modern version of “Up the Country”…where the water
      tastes like wine…..with a cute Aussie flute player and my late
      friend Robert Lucas on vocals & Harmoniikey, as Roy Acuff
      would call it. Damn that Luke….we tried to keep em clean but
      the smack got em with a 11/23/08 OD. Hey, mayhap we could
      get enough OBTS to jump in a river of wine on 11/06 and stop
      America from a Fatal Overdose on Obama???? Music now >

Canned Heat Going up the Country live Rock Australia
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eDOniX8B3M < 5 minutes

• Anonymous September 17, 2012 at 2:43 pm #

And the best candidate the Republican party can come up with is Romney? I am afraid that Obama will be reflected just because people won’t pick Romney.

2. Bobbie September 15, 2012 at 5:34 am #

Absolutely fantastic comparisons Marshall. With Eaton Jones downgrading USA’s credit rating today, along with a report of our industrial production being down, food and gas prices up. Our economy is stagnant, we have record deficits, unemployment and entitlements. The mideast is burning in violence, the administration is in total chaos while the fraud sitting in the oval office busies himself campaigning, fund raising and paling around with the rich and famous, demonstrating zero leadership. I wish this article was required reading for every registered voter. Great job!

• Janet September 16, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

I too wish there was someway that every voter would read Marshall’s article. How do we get this across to the people? Why is it that Romney and the republican party do not bring any of this to the public. It is total blindness to all the true facts about Obama.

3. Ed Hensley September 15, 2012 at 8:21 am #

A chilling blog here but America may still survive.
    They say history repeats it’s self but let’s work to
    see the 11/06/12 Election repeat the History of
    1980’s Reagan v. Carter Election, rather than the
    Kool Aid drenched 1938 Austrian Election. p.s.
    Someone tell Obama the Austrians speak German.
    This blog posted to my Facebook, with this comment.

4. Don Matthews September 15, 2012 at 9:04 am #

Marshall, you are very close to the truth about our President, he will end up being worst than Jimmy Carter. I don’t see how anyone who has the ability to think can vote for this man. He is on a mission to destroy the United States, the way we know it. God help us, if he is re-elected.

5. Richard Plager September 15, 2012 at 9:20 am #

Well done Captain Frank; I only hope we are not too late.

The ZOA (Zionists of America) and RJC (Republican Jewish Coalition) are with you; and also there is CUFI (Christians United for Israel).

We look forward to November 6, 2012 with all the best wishes Captain that we can win.

rhp

6. chris September 15, 2012 at 9:39 am #

What looks like the plot of a horror novel is in fact real life. The “moderate Muslims” are showing their true colors, which are no different than their buddies. That was proven in Libya, where “friends” of our Ambassador took him to “safety”, then ratted his location out to their pals, who captured, SODOMIZED, tortured and then killed him along with three others, including two Navy Seals. Good old John McCain actually defended the Libyans as our friends. Gee, with friends like that, who needs enemies. Obviously, McCain has been at the poisoned well…

Sadly, the people of this country are being fed the pap by a media that has the total IQ of 58 on a hot day. The coordinated attacks against Mitt by a willing media hell bent on getting their little commie buddy re elected are nothing short of disgusting. Even notoriously liberal journalist Kirsten Powers could not believe the media joined the owebama spin machine to violently attack Mitt for questioning our foreign policy. It was fine back when Shrillary Clinton screamed incoherently into the microphones that she would not have her patriotism questioned when SHE was critical of Bush’s policies, but apparently criticizm is only the “right” of the uber left… which is btw, a piece out of the Saul Alinsky handbook of “fundamental change”, or the making of the United States into a communist country.

Has the whole country already been poisoned by the Kool Aid to the point that they would actually reelect this cretin? Well, as our citizens and our embassies continue to be attacked by people from the 1400’s intent on dominating the world, that antidote may wake enough up, and we may see a repeat of 1980, as Ed wrote. If the wackos who think they can dominate us by force continue with their oddessy, they may just be re-awakening that sleeping giant. Some advice to the camel jockeys in the middle east: We have enough power on ONE aircraft carrier turn your landscape into a series of very large glass bowls. If you keep on your current path, you will reap exactly what you are sowing. There is NO excuse…NO REASON for these people to act like animals, but they are, and it is all about their Islamic ideals. Again, to the Muslims…ask the Japanese about lessons learned. Must history really repeat itself?

7. Linda Cooper September 15, 2012 at 11:13 am #

Good article, Marshall.

Let’s look at the primary for 2008,,,,Hillary running against
    Obama. Those who feared Obama voted for Hillary. But
    alas both were hand picked by the muslims to hedge their
    bets. Either one was fine with them.

And they haven’t stopped with the Dems….they have infiltrated
    the Repubs too. Have we looked at the things McCain
    has been saying lately calling Michelle Bachman the leader
    of a witch hunt because she wants to investigate the infiltration
    of the Muslim Brotherhood into our administration.
    Alan West’s declaration of 80 members of Congress are communist
    or socialist is shocking to many, but if we do our own research he
    is spot on. Our lawmakers have been hand picked as well…..we’ve
    been asleep.

The Muslim Brotherhood controls our political system and media.
    I only hope Romney is his own man….
    …not so sure at this point, but there’s no other choice.

I hope they haven’t gotten to Romney

8. Frank Mina September 15, 2012 at 11:18 am #

The Lord will bring an end to this insanity just as HE did with Hitler and all the evil that exists, our job is to help him, forego your ego and your worship of a man. Vote the devils out.

9. Roger September 15, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

Marshall, what’s your point? (sarcasm off)

I awake every morning in disbelief at some of the previous day’s news and how it is presented to people who can’t find North America on a map.

Great article. Come on November 6th.

10. Pete September 15, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

Nailed it.

11. Dr. Jamie Marlowe September 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

MF, I read your article “AMERICA DRINKING THE KOOL-AID” & was fairly sure I could recite most of the message after I had read the first paragraph. “Most” of us (we opinion writers) embrace & subscribe to the same political philosophy, i.e., We are sufficiently alert to know that obama is a charlatan.

While I suppose that from a simply personal point of view, what I record here isn’t so very important to “most” of the folks who also write their opinion here, I somehow feel more comfortable & at peace of mind after I click on the “SUBMIT COMMENT” box & usually turn to my wife for childhood like approval as I ask her to read my opinion piece written here on Marshall’s blog. She (a woman who is my eternal love & best friend) reads what I have written & like a mother patting a child on the head smiles & says, “What a well written piece.” You missed a comma here or a semicolon there (she holds a doctorate degree, PhD in computer information systems & is no slouch when it comes to writing doctoral dissertations & hence seems to know the rules of written English. Often much to my chagrin. BUT, I digress. There is however, a strange dichotomy regarding the entire process. “THAT” dichotomy is this, “hey, the folks here are of a same mind (with a like, or at least similar value system) & of course I am singing to the choir; so to speak.

I have discontinued friendships (or what I “thought” were friendships) with M O S T of my associates. I feel betrayed by thier attitude towards me for my disdain for obama. How they question “MY” sanity for my beliefs. How they attempt to somehow marginalize my intellect because of my values, standards, honor & committment to the sound principles and just good old common sense & motherly- taught….. “right from wrong”…..”Good from bad”…….& “good from evil.” ‘Tis I who am the BIGOT! “Tis I who is desifinado! “Tis I who has consumed the proverbial “Kool Aid” & finally ‘Tis I who is racist & intolerant of others!

Still, I hold steadfast. BUT……as I have asked Marshall & others (in person, face to face) “How can level-headed, decent people embrace the likes of obama & what he represents?” Of course….. Marshall, Joel or any of my friends can answer that question because level-headed people cannot understand folks who would support such a charlatan as obama. So the cyclic web continues to be spun.

Finally, I thank you for listening (reading my opinion here), because I have alienated so many past “acquaintances” that I no longer have anyone with which to commiserate. I have come to the conclusion that my chats with my Creator, God almighty is my last bastion of “Hope & Change.” For all of you good folks who opine here, I would appreciate your help by praying to our loving God that he “SMITE down our enemy” & bring forth Mitt Romney (or someone) who can extinguish these fires of destruction to America & we Americans.

• Janet September 16, 2012 at 8:05 pm #

You are not alone on losing some of your friends. I have the same problem and it really hurts when your own son thinks you are a racist. Now my son is very smart and has an high IQ, yet he feels that Obama is doing a good job and is behind him. He gets the upper hand when arguing with me because his mind is quicker than mine. So I just give up. You just cannot get across to the young that Obama is not good for this country or for freedom.

12. Fran of 57 September 15, 2012 at 1:17 pm #

Before he was elected I likened him to the “Pied Piper” . . . . .

Now that the public has had a chance to see what he is about I am shocked that he’s still ahead in most of the polls!

Are the American people so buried in their techie gadgets that they don’t have a clue of what’s going on around them? Or are they just that incredibly stoopid? (misspelling on purpose!)

If half the population (that’s on the gov’t dole) is so “stoopid” as to vote for him and give away our constitutional republic they don’t deserve the fruits of this country either. Too bad they will take us down w/them.

My question . . . WHERE to we move to? What other country could we be safe in? After I mail my absentee ballot that is!

13. Bob James September 15, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

A good friend of my wife is a working mother with 5 children and another on the way. Her husband holds down two jobs. They are a good, perfectly normal family who are stressed to the max with the responsibilities of parenthood and earning an income(s). They simply do not have enough time to have any serious interest in politics.

This past week my wife and her friend were visiting and the subject of the presidential election arose. My wife asked her if she had made up her mind who to vote for. She said “Well, probabably Obama.” My wife probed a little further and asked her if she had considered Mitt Romney, to which she replied, “Oh, I didn’t realize he was running for president too. I just haven’t had the time to worry about these political things.” She figured that since Obama was already president, and he seemed to be a “nice guy,”
    she might as well vote for him. The MSM have done their work well for this family.

Clearly, my wife’s friend is a de facto Kool Aid drinker. I don’t worry about blacks, homosexuals, the several minority coalitions or committed leftists. They are in the bag for Obama. It is the good people like my wife’s friend and her husband who have every reason to want America to remain a free Republic, but are not being reached with the truth about this president that concerns me. We have got to reach them, somehow, before November 6, 2012.

• Janet September 16, 2012 at 11:52 pm #

But how are we going to reach them?

14. chris September 15, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

I cannot agree more with Fran and Dr. M. Jamie…is mass hypnosis a possiblity here? Are they that “stoopid”??? Jamie is right that those who believe need to start and continue with serious prayers.

For Fran, one of my questions is where DO we go, if der Fuhrer gets re elected? Staying here will be futile. Those who dared stand against o-b may just be discriminated against with vigor. I have made the statement that I am leaving the country, rather than put up with 4 more years of the communists, and final ruination of the country.

As I watch FNC this morning, it is so obvious that 90% of the media is beyond any antidote for the Kool Aid they have already consumed. The White House commands, and they line up like lemmings and chant the spin and talking points. They are no more journalists than my 3 year old grandson. And he makes more sense.

Other than the mass hynosis hypothesis I mentioned, I honestly do not know how the left can actually believe the crap they spew. Romney nailed it when he said he has cannot prepare to debate a liar. Do you answer the lies, or discuss the issues?

15. Darrell P September 15, 2012 at 2:02 pm #

Excellent article. Jamie and Chris, as always, I’m praying to OUR Christian God with you and am ready to fight by your side to the death if that’s what it takes to save America. We don’t often talk about what we’ll do if Obamination is re-elected, and if he’s not, but we should. If he get another four years to destroy America, I predict we have another American revolution. If he looses the likely to be rigged election, almost certainly we’ll having rioting in most major cities (at a minimum). My question to all of you: Are you and your families REALLY ready for whatever happens? Regarding the awesome power of our atomic aircraft carriers, I’m happy to report my nephew is the Commander of one of them! Go Navy!!!

16. Swifty September 15, 2012 at 2:27 pm #

That same 43 percent (now 51 percent) are looking for their cup as we speak.

17. Felicia Katz-Taylor September 15, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

Hi Marshall,

You bring back alot of memories for me. In 1978 I was selling homes to the Guyanese
    in New York. They were running away from the pull out of the British Govt. These
    Guyanese families were telling me, that they were calling home to Guyana to tell them
    about Jonestown, because word could not spread to fast at that time in Guyana.
    I commend you highly for this Blog. I try to speak with alot of these “Kool-Aid”
    drinking folks daily, and they are as blind just as my Jewish people are to their Jewish
    Jesus. As I said before, the Jewish people voted for the Bolsheviks, and the Bolsheviks
    turned on them. It is History repeating itself again, because most of my people
    are going to vote for Obama again. G-d help us!

18. Marie and Vince September 15, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

Thank you Marshal, we have one thing to say to all your readers PRAY PRAY and PRAY that our PRAYERS wil lbe answered in November.God Bless you.

19. Yoda September 15, 2012 at 3:25 pm #

Right on good Captain:

Our great leader was brainwashed in the Basuki school in Jakarta, Indonesia from 1969 –to – 1971 The school programs and enforces the strictest draconian rules of Islam.

There are no Muslims with small “m;s” slip-sliding go the Mosque once a year Muslims.

The punishment for apostasy ( the abandonment or renunciation of religious beliefs ) is death. The exception to the rule is an adherent pretending to leave Islam to further it’s goals of taking over thw world.

Should the Obamanation get four more years there will be a crescent moon flag flapping over the White House.

Right on good Captain – WRITE ON!

Respectfully, Yoda

“Terrorist Attack On America” http://www.magnifiedview.com

Right on good captain – WRITE ON!
    Respectfully, Yoda
    “Terrorist Attack on America!” http://www.magnifiedview.com

20. Ed Hensley September 15, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

How, pray tell, could a sane Jew, Catholic or other Christian vote
    for Obama again? Perhaps there is more to the art of mass hypnosis
    than we know or can begin to comprehend. I am reminded of a recent
    FB photo, of Hitler harranging a massive crowd, with the caption:

“Never underestimate the stupiditiy of the masses.” God help us.

21. Charles September 15, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

You are again “on stream”; I hate low tide and that’s where we’re headed!

The stupidity of the “average” voter in the USA is totally amazing; they’re “educated”, but I wonder by whom. Did you see the sketch by an elementary student of a “jumper” at the Twin Towers stating something like “A sure way too die”? That education!

Let’s hope that the “public” is not fooled by the media that the latest event were because of a stupid video rather than the foreign policy of our present government!

In addition to all of that, where are we with the Fed printing more paper. A dollar’s going to be worth < $0.05! With that form of inflation we'll be able to pay-off the trillions of debt, but be without anything worthwhile.

Charlie D

Charlie D.

22. ROBERT L. ELLIOTT September 15, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

IF OUR COUNTRY IS SAVED IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF GREAT PATRIOTS LIKE MARSHALL FRANK, WHO ISN’T AFRAID TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE COMPLETELY BLIND TO OBAMA’S AGENDA AND PAST AND STILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM. I’M STILL IN DISBELIEF THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT’S GOING ON AND UNABLE TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES. IT WORRIES ME THAT MASSES OF PEOPLE CAN BE SO IGNORANT AND BLIND TO THE TRUTH.
    IT’S OBVIOUS THAT THE GOAL OF THE MUSLIMS IS TO TAKE OVER AND CONTROL THE WORLD AND UNFORTUNATELY THEY’VE ALREADY GOT OUR WHITEHOUSE..

23. reality September 15, 2012 at 4:53 pm #

Wow, Marshall; you’re passing out the Kool aid again? And now even more bloggers are drinking it? The sun came up today, after a nice rain. Which will raise Lake O more, perhaps, and filthy water from there will join the filthy water already pouring into the St. Lucie river, to kill all living things therein. Martin co. women have the highest % of methylmercury in their blood, than anywhere in the nation. And FL has been under Republican control for TWELVE years now. “by your works, shall you know them”, said Jesus. Is FL better off since Jeb?

24. Ralph E. September 15, 2012 at 6:25 pm #

Snake Hunter Sez,

Lots of first and last names here, and that’s a bit risky. If the “bad guys” can positively i.d. you, with a location, these sleaze-bags will try to empty your bank account, or burglarize your home… so protect yourself.

Bloggers like M. Frank (and I) accept these hazards, to alert and inform as many as possible, to hopefully help build voter awareness… avoid common ‘willful blindness’
    of the useful idiots… like ms Un-reality (above).

To: Ed Hensley, U.S. Navy — > Come visit my weblog, and I’ll share my e-mail address.

___ ___

25. Tom Ault September 15, 2012 at 8:18 pm #

I don’t want to upset anyone but perhaps B ob’s wife’s friend will vote for Obama in hopes she will receive some special help with some form of government assistance as she and her husband continue to have children that they knowingly cannot afford?

• chris September 15, 2012 at 8:24 pm #

Thanks for some comedy, Tom. Well, on a more serious note, he is buying as many votes as we taxpayers can pay for…and a bunch we can’t pay for.

26. enubus September 15, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

Unfortunately, it is not kool-aid but rather abject stupidity and ignorance brought on by a failed educational system. The biggest 5th column we have in the country is the 4th estate who are mostly marxists. If there is enough of them from an alternate reality we the true Americans will lose and America will become Amerika! The world will deginerate back to the dark ages along with WWIII. If we win, it will take many years to undue what the demoncrat party has done to this country and we have to stay constantly vigilant to protect our constitution from progressive tyranny!

27. freewoman September 16, 2012 at 12:25 am #

“For those who don’t understand the metaphor: “Kool-Aid” drinkers”

Thank you for clarifying what this term, which frequently pops up on the net, is supposed to be about.

I’ve got it now.

It’s Orwellian “Newspeak”.

28. Charles September 16, 2012 at 12:32 am #

“REALITY” IS AGAIN / STILL IN ANOTHER WORLD – LAKE “O” IS RISING BECAUSE

THEY OPENED THE “K” RIVER, AND IT’S ALLOWED THE POLLUTION FROM THE

NORTHERN AREA TO FLOW SOUTH. THIS CAUSES THE FOUL OVER-FLOW AND

POLLUTION TO YOUR OUNCE DELIGHTFUL COUNTY.

OVER POPULATION OF THE FORMERLY SPARE COUNTY HAS ALSO OVER COME

THE RURAL COUNTY, AND YOUR BACK YARD SEPTIC SYSTEMS.

YOU EMITTING SO MUCH CRAP THAT YOUR SEWAGE SYSTEM CAN NOT TAKE THE

OVER-LOAD AND IS MOST PROBABLY GETTING INTO YOUR DRINKING WATER.

BOTTOMS-UP!

CHARLIE D.

CLEAN-UP YOUR ACT AND IT MIGHT GO AWAY….

CHARLIE D.

29. William Stringer September 16, 2012 at 12:33 am #

Again and again you speak the truth. I am sad when I see these people at
    Obama rallies, to me they are zombies, sad useful idiots who do not and
    will not face the truth about this man they seem to adore so deeply. I see
    paralells to past dictators in Obama and his crew. His allies in the media
    are the worst of all. The fools like Maddow, Maher, Shultz and especially
    that phoney piece of s— Al Sharpton who should have been tried and
    convicted for inciting a riot causing the death of innocents, on TV lying each
    and every single day about how wonderful everything is right now under Obama
    and how every single bad thing in the entire universe is the fault of George W.
    Bush and the GOP. Harry Truman (the last Democrat I have any respect for,
    and the includes JFK) once said “people keep passing the buck and passing
    the buck, well when it gets to me THE BUCK STOPS HERE”. These are the
    words of a true leader and words you’ll never hear from any modern day
    “PROGRESSIVE”.

30. Charles September 16, 2012 at 12:34 am #

“REALITY” IS AGAIN / STILL IN ANOTHER WORLD – LAKE “O” IS RISING BECAUSE

THEY OPENED THE “K” RIVER, AND IT’S ALLOWED THE POLLUTION FROM THE

NORTHERN AREA TO FLOW SOUTH. THIS CAUSES THE FOUL OVER-FLOW AND

POLLUTION TO YOUR OUNCE DELIGHTFUL COUNTY.

OVER POPULATION OF THE FORMERLY SPARE COUNTY HAS ALSO OVER COME

THE RURAL COUNTY, AND YOUR BACK YARD SEPTIC SYSTEMS.

YOU EMITTING SO MUCH CRAP THAT YOUR SEWAGE SYSTEM CAN NOT TAKE THE

OVER-LOAD AND IS MOST PROBABLY GETTING INTO YOUR DRINKING WATER.

BOTTOMS-UP! CLEAN-UP YOUR ACT AND IT MIGHT GO AWAY…

CHARLIE D.

31. Ron Kenerly September 16, 2012 at 1:23 am #

It has all been said above and Marshall, your article is dead on target. I have not corresponded in a while because I have gotten so disgusted. I am basically in a state of disbelief that any sane person would even look in the direction of Obama again, but we all are suffering from his actions, and if re-elected, I do not know what America will do……there is going to have to be some really serious decisions made by people as to what action to take to salvage what we have left. This definitely appears to be the beginning of the end in close proximity.

32. chris September 16, 2012 at 2:16 am #

Latest news is that Sudan is refusing to allow the Marines in to help defend OUR SOVEREIGN land, our embassy. They cannot do it, and they will not allow us to. Look for more deaths and injuries. The middle east burns…O-b fiddles. And congress keeps giving billions to these terrorists.

Wonder if the American people will finally throw out the bums…from the top down.

33. Ralph E. September 16, 2012 at 6:16 am #

Snake Hunter Sez,

Sequence of Current Events
    _______________________________________________________________

* Obama snubs Israeli Prime Minister

* Netanyahu asks: “Wait… for What? – Wail… for When?

* Obama Quote on 9/11. “Our fight is with al Queda… Not Islam” ….but within hours
    the ancient ‘Black Flag of Islam’ was flying over our U.S. Embassy in Cairo, as the
    attacking “soldiers of allah’ shredded our red-white-and-blue banner of liberty.

* Libya – Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton stated her regrets at the murder of the
    U.S, Ambassador in Bengazi plus 3 other diplomats, saying these were “a band of radicals”. No one has bothered to ask if they were… ISLAMIST RADICALS

reb

.http://www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com
    ___ ___

34. chris September 16, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

I distinctly remember just a few blogs ago, the extremists of the left…you know which ones I am talking about…the ones who refuse to give their names…and Jarvis… stating over and over again that we were unneccessarily concerned about a “few Muslims”. Our concerns were much ado about nothing, they said. There were so many other problems out there for us to worry about. We heard about mercury levels in a river in Florida and rates of breast cancer. While that may be reprehensible, it is a local problem, and pales in comparison to the WORLD WIDE issue of Islamic terrorism, which is evil on steroids. How anyone can justify killing in the name of God, is beyond me. That is Islam.
    God is goodness. God is kindness. God is doing a random act of kindness. God is praying for our family and friends, and even our enemies. God is absolutey NOT SODOMY, ASSAULT, AND KILLING people. To justify barbaric activity – especially using the phony excuse of the most poorly made video ever (watch it…it is stoopid and is only insulting to the actors in it), is just immoral and sick. (spelling intentional)

All this said, we have a right…a God given right, to defend and protect ourselves. While O-b is now gleefully gutting our military – a stoopid choice in this time if I ever saw one – the middle east is on fire, and getting worse. Yep…great time to take money away from the military. Yep, use that money to put more of the sick, lame, and lazy on social security disability. Yep, more food stamps, because more and more people are becoming unemployed, due to an economy which has been stagnant over the past four years (the TRUE unemployment rate is almost 14%). The socialization of the country keeps marching on…and O-b loves it. What will happen if a gang of these terrorists manage to get their hands on a nuke with a high energy electronic pulse, and set it off OVER the United States? We won’t know it happened, until that second where our entire infastructure stops. No electricity, no vehicles will run (newer than 1970), no food distribution, no trains, no planes…we will be in 1895 without electricity. We live in a country which warehouses about one week of food, so even if we can figure out how to distribute what is available, and you have the cash money to pay for it, how do you get to the store to buy it, how does the store keep it cold, and all this only buys one week at best. Whoever wants to come in and take our land over, will be able to do so.
    Think that is impossible? I offer the book One Second After. Armageddon? You decide.
    So, for the mind numbed uber left wing lemmings out there…keep on denying Islam or Muslims are a problem. Put that ostrich head firmly in the ground, and ignore the fires that may be in your yard, very soon.

35. Jerry September 16, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

Marshall, you have nailed it yet again. I don’t know what to make of the brain dead population who would even give obama a moments thought, and yet you are correct, these idiots listen to the democrat talking points and obama’s bs retoric and swallow it as if it were the truth. The media is complicit and I personally think its way past time for the conservitives in this coutry to target one specific media outlet and boycott every sponser until they either knuckle under and “report the truth” or we put them out of business. They are already financially worse off than before, so its possible to bankrupt a targeted media.

As you said obama is the antithesis of everything this great country stands for and if reelected he is hell bend upon destroying the country as we know it. However, in spite of the brain dead among us, I am not convinced that he is going to win. The polls that show obama ahead are frequently skewed to show exactly that. I personally beleive there will be a rising up of the masses and the “O” is going to be shown the door, and unfortunately it won’t be a prison door.

36. JeremyGardens September 16, 2012 at 8:48 pm #

You have repeated the commonly expressed false idea that Adolf Hitler was elected to the Chancellorship of Germany. He was appointed by Field Marshall Paul von Hindenburg, who had been reelected in a runoff election on April 19,1932.

Hitler was firmly repudiated by the electorate. He became dictator by a series of appontments, Reichstag (national legislature) manpulation and decree. This process is very important to keep in mind today when observing the actions of Mr. Obama. The parallel is very disturbing. Alarming…

The runoff followed the presidential election of March 13, 1932 when Hindenburg fell just short of the needed majority by garnering 49.6 percent of the votes. He gained the reelection by getting 53.0 percent in the runoff. Hitler got but 30.1 and 36.8 respectively. (Note that the electorate gave 70 percent and 63 percent against Hitler.)

The actual history of the Hitler process to become dictator is far too complex for summary in this format. The effort is urged for you and your readers to independently study and learn what happened. It indeed is instructive in light of recent history made in Washington DC.

• chris September 16, 2012 at 10:25 pm #

Germany’s electoral system was different than ours. That said, Hitler DID rise to power, and it was partially by hook or crook.
      We have a media that marches in lock step to der Fuhrer Obama, and is doing everything BUT tell the truth regarding O-b and his disastrous running of our country. O-b spins the “reasons” for the terrorist attacks and blames a ridiculous video. Shrill Hillary follows suit, Today, the president of Libya, where our ambassador was sodomized, tortured and killed, said the video had NOTHING to do with the attacks…repudiating O-b and his minions and the lame stream media. Do you think the lame stream media will report this, and make themselves look like the complete idiots that they are?
      What does it take to sway or “fix” an election? The fourth estate is so in the tank, I don’t see how Jesus himself could beat the Chicago thugs, marxists and nazis, short of a miracle.

37. Linda September 16, 2012 at 9:41 pm #

For those of you whose children are still supporting Obama:…
    Don’t give up!
    Our four adult kids were all in the tank for Obama….they thought i was a mad
    right wing fanatic these last four years. I never gave up bugging them, throwing
    out facts …they literally couldn’t stand being around me.
    Today i am happy to say that all have finally seen the light and are all supporting Romney.

38. Fred Tagtmeier LT.RET. September 16, 2012 at 9:50 pm #

Looks like you did your home work and expressed what is occuring. I remember the Jonestown incident as if it was yesterday. At that time I couldn’t understand how so many of his followers could not see through his rhetoric and see the truth. It appears that President Oboma has the same talents and is leading our kool-aid group and others down the path to destruction.
    I do hope that the voters will go to the polls and vote Obama out of office. If not, we will possibly be headed to an uprising.
    Thank you Marshall for a well written artical.

39. Linda September 17, 2012 at 12:57 am #

Janet,
    Have your kids read the book, “The Amateur.”
    It shows Obama in his selfish ways…..unbelievably great!
    Linda

• Janet September 17, 2012 at 8:01 am #

Linda, I do have that book. But my son will not read anything that I suggest. He says it is all right wing propaganda. I made a list of the things that Marshall sent me (mosiac tile) and if I talk to him I will bring up some of them. We do not talk too often because we just get into an argument.

40. reality September 17, 2012 at 8:33 am #

“Naturally the common people don’t want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY.”

–Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg Trials
    None of you have seen the adoring, packed crowds at Hitler’s blaming the Jews for all of Germany’s problems? None of you mention Bush I sending 500,000 troops to the Middle East to establish new Military bases, then Both Bushes bombing Iraq, and killing how many human beings? Mercury in our women’s (and children’s bodies) are a “local” problem? Obama is a good man, who believes in a “more perfect Union…”. All of you are very, very scary. Where is your faith?

41. john c September 17, 2012 at 10:56 am #

you are on the money about Obama the scum bag lying b—–d s.o.b. we have to many kool-aid drinkers that keep on believing is lies they are blind and stupid brainless liberals. 4 more yrs of him America will never be the same.

42. chris September 17, 2012 at 11:00 am #

The only scary thing I see is ANYONE who could have faith in O-b, who is an enemy of the state…our state, and anyone who cannot see that mercury contamination in YOUR water, due to YOUR overdevelopment, due to the GREED of the people in YOUR area is anything but a LOCAL problem. It is not MY problem, I do NOT live there, WOULD NEVER MOVE THERE, because YOU PEOPLE have poisoned your own waters. IF you cannot clean up the mess, then get in your Prius and pack it with your crap and move to Mexico.
    A more perfect union. What a joke. He has ignored and circumvented the Constitution of this nation for his WORLDVIEW.

Oh – this is ridiculous. Trying to discuss anything with someone who is an avowed communist and obamamaniac is futile. If you don’t like your polluted water…heck, if you don’t like the country without having der Furher O-b…go back a few lines. MOVE TO MEXICO. Just leave…we DON’T WANT your idea of a PERFECT UNION. What crap.

43. The_Edge September 17, 2012 at 1:02 pm #

Frank has written a succinct, and interesting statement of the obvious dichotomy that is illustrative of the Obama voter. What is truly disappointing is that we aren’t seeing any of the funds from the Romney campaign stomping on the Lamestream Press which is so in the bag for Obama that the level of bias isn’t capable of being adequately described. The Soros supported LSM hammered Romney, while for eight years they attacked George Bush without any facts and Rush Limbaugh finally nailed it by calling them the “Drive-By Media” as they sprayed untruths and unsubstantiated statements indiscriminately with no consequence for their actions. They are even worse today. How I wish Romney’s feckless and apparently hopelessly ineffective campaign staff would have whipped out an add with Hilary asking “is this who we want answering the phone at 3:00 am”, followed by the Narcissist-in-Chief claiming that since we were smart enough to elect him, that all violence in the middle east is a thing of the past. All of this superimposed on the riots, burning of the flag, and then Romney stating his opinion. Then cut to the Hilary rant about it being patriotic to question the current administration with a simple question “do we have the right to have an opinion under the current administration”? and finish by showing the film maker they are using as a phony scapegoat for the obviously strategically planned coordinated riots being hauled away by the Obama stormtroopers or as we call them the FBI. But, no. Mitt takes it on the chin and goes away.

44. Ralph E. September 17, 2012 at 5:45 pm #

Snake Hunter Sez,

Most of what ‘The _Edge’ says is correct. However, it’s pure speculation to jump to the assumption that… “Mitt takes it on the chin” – it’s not warranted… at least not yet.

>> In October we shall have the debates.

* Unemployment.will remain unchanged at over 8.1 percent

* We are still dependent on an unfriendly OPEC for our energy needs

* Our U.S. Credit Ratings Downgraded — Again.

* The Middle-east “Arab Spring” is now a “hot summer of radical rioting & death.

* Reid/Pelosi & Valerie Jarrett in Control…while Obama campigns and plays golf.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Watch Rasmussen Polls – November 6th will tell us: Do We Still Have A Republic?
    reb – http://www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com
    ___ ___

45. Pat Brickman September 18, 2012 at 12:05 am #

You head out of the ‘ park’ – finally someone put into simple words. Thanks

46. Frank Pallan September 18, 2012 at 12:10 am #

All of these people have thier nose up Obama’s ass and he is farting in thier faces and they love it. Unbelieable!!!

47. Ralph E. September 18, 2012 at 3:26 am #

Snake Hunter Here

Frank Pallen can take his macho language elsewhere. We’ve all heard
    this gutter talk in barrooms, pool halls and in combat zones… but women
    & girls that read Marshall’s columns here… don’t need it — Take a hike.

reb
    ___ ___

48. Pamela Jarvis September 18, 2012 at 7:02 am #

Hey there Snakey! As a matter of fact I read plenty of that macho gutter talk coming from yours truly on many occasions…..but of course it’s different when you do it. Ho hum…..what a bore this blog is turning out to be with nothing but the same old nasty rants and un-American thoughts coming from your sort…..as per usual. Guess you all love that flip – flopper of a candidate for your party. Why don’t you come up with some good ideas that don’t include paranoid war-mongering, guns, threats, lies, bigotry, mis-information, and spewing your same old messages of jingoistic hatred, arrogance, and contempt. It’s disgraceful and would be an embarrassment to our good country if intelligent people didn’t think it was so far from reality and sanity. You might also want to wake up from your dreams of no taxes…….any administration that wins this election is going to tax your royal behinds…..as they should.

P.S. Chris…..you told some whoppers up there in the blogosphere….I didn’t say anything resembling what you said I said. I guess that makes you somewhat of a …… oh, I can’t say it…..it’s too horrible to speak.

If you should send some of your usual gentle retorts – all you devotees of Marshall’s leadership – be advised I am still waiting for Marshall’s promise to give me an inkling of what Romney’s agenda is. What do all of you think he has in store for us?

• chris September 18, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

I am truly ROFL after reading your post. What are the whoppers?

YOU folks are living in the land of insanity. To deny what YOU WROTE & everyone here has read in the past, and in essence to deny what is happening in the middle east, by blaming conservatives ON THE HATRED, VIOLENCE, RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, WAR MONGERING, ETC. ETC. that is being committed by your peace filled friends of the Muslim ideology, shows you are living in la la land, certainly not reality. Even the president of Libya came out and publically stated that the stupid video had NOTHING to do with these attacks…though o-b continues that lie and the lame stream media genuflects and runs with the lie. This was a long planned vicious attack, which occurred on…let me see…oh, yes, the anniversary of 9-11. And the irony here, is that the Libyan ambassador who was SODOMIZED, BEATEN, AND THEN KILLED, was one of o-b’s minions, and he truly liked the arab people. Gee, that worked well for him. Goes to show that Rush is indeed right. There is not now, and apparently there will never be the ability to compromise with these nut jobs. They intend to force us to become Muslims and bow to the child molestor Mohammed, or they will kill us. And, they showed themselves.

And Pam…I thought you were a person who did her own research. Why are you waiting for Marshall? Romney’s message is there. Obviously, YOU have already consumed the Kool Aid, and that will impare your ability to understand anything else besides o-b’s lies, spins, and general bull-s.

I am sure this will horrify you, but radicals, fanatics, and other crazies have been around for a while… in fact, that was Japan until 1945. Something changed their war like, fanatical attitude. Something taught them that beheading people (a Muslim favorite too) was not a productive action. Well, actually it was two things. boom.

• Pamela Jarvis September 18, 2012 at 11:58 pm #

Chris: The reason that I am waiting for Marshall’s reply, is because he said he would be giving one on the Romney agenda. Haven’t seen it yet…..maybe I overlooked it somewhere…if so, tell me where it is.

• chris September 21, 2012 at 1:08 pm #

Pam…I am not Marshall’s keeper, apologist, or defender. You might drop him an email directly.

You did state that I told whoppers about YOU. I did ask what the whoppers were. You conveniently avoided answering that one. Still wondering.

49. paul vincent zecchino September 18, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

Here’s the latest Kool-Aid: The First Ammendment causes assasinations.

Isn’t that the regime’s not so subtle agenda with regard to the assasination of Ambassador Stephens and the killing of his security officers?

It’s not the fault of perpetually homicidal throwbacks in pie-hats who kill because that’s what they do. No sireebop, it’s all the fault of some guy who shot a grainy short film in his garage, a film few have seen. But by some uncanny means, the entire mid-east and the regime knew all about this film.

And the regime excuses the clearly long premeditated attacks as spontaneous riots and blames a guy who made a dopey movie in his garage.

Shall we call this the “Ed Wood Defense” in honor of the late Edward D. Wood, Jr., legendary bad film maker from the Fifties?

Sounds like a good defense, doesn’t it? To wit: “Your honor, my client is innocent of the charges of committing multiple homicides in the first degree because a moronic film made him do it.”

Case dismissed.

Paul Vincent Zecchino
    Manasota Key, Florida
    18 September, 2012

50. pam matney September 18, 2012 at 4:02 pm #

You forgot the cookies Mr.Frank.He is feeding the “crumbs” to welfare recipients, Illegal aliens, and lets not forget those people who feel the government owes them a living. Wake up America! Spit it out. You are accepting candy from a stranger!