SPIELBERG TO OBAMA TO EGYPT TO ISRAEL

Stephen Spielberg, the greatest of all Hollywood directors, master of the Holocaust film Schindler’s List, and a devout Jewish man — has given $1 million to the Obama campaign.

Hundreds of other celebrities donated generously to Obama, but Spielberg’s stands out to me as an example of the political conundrum we face, and why we are sliding down the slippery slope, not only economically, but in national ( and international) security as well. He’s an example of intelligent people who refuse to see the other side — the hidden side — of Barack Obama, although it has become less hidden over the last four years.

The plethora of evidence that exposes this man’s Marxist orientation, his Islamic loyalty and his unending rhetoric of deceit, have been documented in detail in many books written by intellectuals, educators, and investigative reporters, besides thousands of articles by able journalists and authorities, including many blacks. They are not the product of right-wing nuts. Many former loyalists of Obama, Democrats and liberals, have seen the light, trying to warn America about this man. Yet, the smartest of people still turn a blind eye.

It boggles the mind that people like Spielberg, a genius in his field, have not bothered to consider the facts about Barack Obama, his sordid history, his influences, and the obvious direction he is taking this nation.

Barack Obama’s foreign decisions in the past eighteen months have all been to benefit the Muslim Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is not about “religion.” Anyone who has studied this organization knows the “Brotherhood” is basically the Nazi Party of Islam, wriggling politically and militarily to seize power throughout the world, including the west. They are sworn to destroy Israel. They have spawned Hamas. They murdered Sadat for signing a peace treaty with Israel. Since seizing power in Egypt this year, the Christian Coptics are running for their lives, churches are being burned, and Egypt — as a middle east powerhouse — is poised to represent the international radical side of Islam which will eventually tighten the yoke of freedom.

Meanwhile, admired, intelligent and supposedly savvy people like Stephen Spielberg blindly lend their support and loyalty to an enemy of America, and of Israel.

After all, it was last year, when the American president stood at a podium and demanded Israel return to its 1967 borders. That played exactly into the propaganda hands of the Muslim Brotherhood. That would make Israel indefensible, a national suicide in the making. The Muslim Brotherhood knows that and so does Barack Obama.

Spielberg and Obama both know what happened when Israel ceded land in Gaza. Palestinian promises were broken in a matter of days as rockets started hurling into Israeli towns, aimed at killing innocent people. So much for Israel giving in to pressure for the sake of peace. Still, there are people in America and the rest of the world of Jew-haters, that blame Israel for all the middle east problems when, in fact, that’s exactly the intelligence game plan of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Unbelievably, Obama’s American government has by-passed congress and sent $1.5 billion to Egypt to help with their military and their economy, because now they are our friends? Our friends? Do these people in Washington know how to read? Has Stephen Spielberg lost his mind? Obama was groomed and raised by Jew haters all his life, until he embarked on his path to the presidency. Then, he changed colors in order to pander for the Jewish money and the Jewish vote, and he got it! Never mind, his embracing of Jew-haters and anti-Israelites most of his life.

Are we nuts? And people — good Americans — still want to vote for this guy, knowing these things?

I think about the heart-wrenching film Schindler’s List and Spielberg’s obvious deep study of how totalitarianism can rise by fooling decent people into believing life will be better under a fascist leadership. I think about the Ilamic Mufti of 1941, a product of the Muslim Brotherhood, who joined with Hitler in the “final solution,” meant to annihilate Jews in the world. I think about the Jew-hating rhetoric of almost every radical Muslim in the world, including Louis Farrahkan, a frequent and admired guest at the church of Barack Obama for twenty years. I think about the 11 Olympic athletes from Israel who were slaughtered in 1972 at the hands of Yassar Arafat’s PLO…and then, in 1994, Oslo gave Arafat a Nobel Peace Prize?

In 2008, 78 percent of Jews voted for Barack Obama, disregarding his obvious orientation and background. All that mattered is the word “Democrat” by his name. According to most polls today, Obama is still garnering 61 percent of the Jewish vote, despite the peril he has created for Israel and despite the support and chumminess with the Muslim Brotherhood, the largest and most powerful Jew hating organization in the world since the Nazis.

Let’s see.  Stephen Spielberg gives Obama $1 million.  Obama gives the Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 billion. The Muslim Brotherhood engineers the destruction of Israel.  Can anyone find the logic in that?  It boggles the mind, indeed.

I feel absoutely confident in saying, Israel will no longer exist beyond another term of Barack Obama as the American president.

There are numerous articles about the $1.5 billion of our tax dollars going to Egypt, but I thought it best to highlight one from the middle east itself.

KUNA : White House releases USD 1.5 bln aid to Egypt, meets Brotherhood figures – Politics – 05/04/2012

Check out the rant from a Republican congressman after learning of the $1.5 billion going to Egypt. My question is: Why hasn’t one Democratic congressman stood up for America?

Obama Administration Gives 1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood – YouTube

The Mufti and the Fuhrer

61 Responses to SPIELBERG TO OBAMA TO EGYPT TO ISRAEL

1. Thomas Ault August 25, 2012 at 1:20 am #

My friend,
    We, as a country, have been at the beach with our heads buried in the sand for a lot of years now. Hollywood has abandoned all common sense of decency through its immoral and chilling movied, the government has been moving directly toward the collision course of our God and His commandments, and above all, we, as the citizenry of this great country have allowed it to happen by trading it for what is called “a better life.”

Our lives are about to be taken apart and discarded by a government, both Republican and Democrate (for in my opinion there is very little difference between their goals these days) that believes in the “I” and the “Me” words more than the “We” Words.

It is my hope that we can move this United States population in the opposite direction before all if lost.

• Donald Sheldon August 31, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

You are correct. You need to join us in the Libertarian Party. I Chair the party on Broward County. Look up our meetup group and come join us. My

Donald Sheldon Chairman Libertarian Party of Broward County.

2. Max August 25, 2012 at 1:44 am #

Read up on the history of the Muslim Brotherhood, and you’ll find that Obama’s is not the first administration to try to establish some sort of dialog with them. In fact, it was GW Bush’s administration that set the wheels in motion in the current course for which you are singling out and blaming/crediting Obama.

• enubus August 26, 2012 at 12:06 am #

Bullshit!!!

• mthammer September 12, 2012 at 5:18 pm #

They just killed our Ambassadore in Libya with 3 other diplomats , , then you have Hillary Clinton Sec Of State come on TV and explain, that the people that killed them is just a fraction and small percentage of the population . She said you can’t blame the whole population , BULLSHIT Ms Secreatary . Just like you want to have all the regulations on Gun s in america to be regulated bty the UN . You need to resign Ms Secretary , yoiu have been in Politics too long and you need to retire . We don’t need your imput anymore and how Hypocritical are you, that you are working for Obama, who you disliked so much, when you ran against him and what a low life you called him. . No wonder you stay away in other countries , not come back here , but spend more time overseas, because you still can’t stand Obama. Everytime there are pictures of both of you together you can see how you hate to be around him

3. Eileen August 25, 2012 at 1:48 am #

I know that Hollywood favors the Democratic Party; but yes, Spielberg’s generosity to Obama is mind-boggling!

• Tikvah(Hope in Hebrew) August 26, 2012 at 8:44 pm #

Steven Spielberg,being the great movie producer that he is,surely is familiar with THE TWILIGHT ZONE.I suggest that he watch the episode,
      “To Serve Man “.

• Donald Sheldon August 31, 2012 at 11:07 pm #

How about just plain STUPID. Can anyone say “death camps”?

4. Mike Clark August 25, 2012 at 1:49 am #

Marshall, love the work you do and the books you have written , you are by far a patriot like I am who served this country as a Marine in Vietnam. We have in this Obam Administration a bunch of fraudulent terrorists , who are destroying this country.A man who is not upholding the oath of office when he swore he would when he became president. The DHS run by a Phony Adminstrator like Napolitano thinks that she can tell anyone in her dept to do what she says or be passed up for promotion . If Obama said not to enforce the immigration laws , she tells ICE if you don’t you will be fired > that is why 10 ICE agents are suing her department for Fraud by telling them not to enforce the law. Obama giving all people in this country amnesty under 30 and giving them guranteed work visa’s for 2 years. With the unemployment above 8.3% , this guy wants to give all the jobs away to illegal immigrants entering this country. This guy needs to be defeated or we are headed for another Americn Revolution.

5. Richard Plager August 25, 2012 at 1:50 am #

November 6, 2012 is coming; we who care will act!

Keep going strong, Marshall.

rhp

6. Mike August 25, 2012 at 2:22 am #

In schools they do not teach the type of history that is the truth– It is watered down—American history is taught with the slant of what we have done wrong not the things we have done right!! Maybe it is good we are in out 70 ties now as we will not see what will take place in the future.. If the young people do not wake up as I have told many of them, then it will be their problem not ours as we will be gone!!

7. Rico August 25, 2012 at 2:59 am #

A Jew supporting obama, an oxymoron?

• Vik August 29, 2012 at 4:05 am #

NOT Oxymoron… Moronic Ox-y !

I am not concerned for myself.. I am concerned for my children and GrandChildren. With the strength of numbers that the Unions now possess, the race appears to be a tight one.
      However, as I note the rise of Anti-Obama numbers versus Pro-O in Israel, I have high hopes that they will be transmitted to Jewish voters in Our United States and many will move to rid it of the CANCER That Is Obama!

If he should win, I fear we will have a war that will be fought right here on our land! and what a tragedy that will be!

• Donald Sheldon September 12, 2012 at 4:15 am #

It is the definition of the word.

8. Mike August 25, 2012 at 3:11 am #

Spielberg ever heard the saying ? You knew I was a snake when you let me in. Might be a great film guy. But he is stupid, a trader and a coward to his own kind.

9. Mackie August 25, 2012 at 4:23 am #

You can call them extremists, radicals, jihadists,or Islamists, but the true and real fact is that they are practicing what Islam teaches them. Muslims are in fact taught to hate all other religions in favor of Islam, they are taught that Islam is supreme over all other religions. There is no tolerance for any other religion.

Islam to its core is an archaic savage religion that does not allow for any abrogation of its text throughout the Qu’ran,syrah,and the hadiths (the Islamic trilogy). Mohammed forbid any changes because he said the words sent to him from the Angel Gabriel were the words of Allah and could not be changed for all time, anyone attempting to do so is considered a blasphemer and could be marked for death.

In reality Islam is a complete totalitarian ideology with its sharia law. Experts place its religious grounds at about 15 percent while political foundations at 85 percent.

Islam is the problem and it deserves no respect whatsoever from other religions. Every Muslim is called to the duty of jihad against the infidel and there are approximately 164 jihad alas among the 114 surahs in the Qu’ran..

Jihad alas:

10. Fishrico August 25, 2012 at 1:24 pm #

How any rational Jew, given obama’s lack of support for Israel and his befriending the muslim brotherhood, whose goal is the destruction of the Jewish State is unfathomable!

Jews should consider obama their enemy as he’s certainly not their friend!

• Scott L. Ingersoll August 28, 2012 at 2:03 am #

Maybe, he really isn’t their enemy. Maybe there are things we don’t know where if we did this paradox would be satisfied.

11. Howard Bernbaum PE August 25, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

I can only add, I agree.

• Donald Sheldon September 12, 2012 at 4:17 am #

You are both frinking the cool aid. Stop it!

12. Lee Boyland August 25, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

From a column I am writing.

America’s attention is focused on the November elections, as it should be. On November 6, 2012 citizens of the United States of America will decided the future of our Constitutional Republic. As I said through my character, President George Alexander, in his address to the nation in America Reborn, “Today, I want to speak about the future of the Constitutional Republic known as the United States of America … Your country … My country. Ours to make great … or ours to throw away. Decisions we make during the coming months will decide which it will be. …” It seems that when I wrote these lines in 2009 I accurately predicted events in 2012.

Will we, the citizens of the United States of America, throw away our Constitutional Republic on November 6th?

13. Yoda August 25, 2012 at 3:23 pm #

Good Captain:

The US supported Muslim Brotherhood is on-the-march in North Africa, the Middle East and throughout the world.

Thank you President OBama for another brilliant foreign relations coup.

Right on good Captain – WRITE ON!

Respectfully, Yoda@magnifiedview,com

“Cultures Clash and Civilizations Crash.” http://www.magnifiedview.com

14. Dr. Jamie Marlowe August 25, 2012 at 3:30 pm #

Astonishing!!! You’re correct of course…..Spielberg is a TRAITOR to his own country.

15. Luis August 25, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

The state of affairs in our schools are the result of the working middle class, not paying attention to what they are indoctrinating our children with in the school system. The cozy relationship of the Unions (most headed by Socialists and or Communists) to the political machine is well known; as is well known the agenda to change this country from the inside. So, it is not surprising to me that the elitist like Spielberg and the kind, will ditch their own country for an idea engraved in their education from an early time. He is only an example of this but there are many at all levels of society, including the press and university professors.
    America, it is time to wake up and push back like never before to save the country and Constitution, which have been under assault for many years. If we don’t, I promise you that one day (not too far away now), we will wake up in a place like Cuba (where I was indoctinated for 22 years of my life), Venezuela and China where the freedoms (in plural) we enjoy are not known or allowed.

16. Luis August 25, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

I just came across this letter from a teacher. Read it and fume away…

LETTER BY A
    FLORIDA TEACHER

A TEACHER SPEAKS OUT

[]

This is a Subject close to my heart. Do you know that we have
    adult students at the school where I teach who are NOT
    U.S. Citizens and who get the PELL Grant, which is a federal grant (no
    payback required) plus other federal grants to go to school?

One student from the Dominican Republic
    told me that she didn’t want me to find a job for her
    after she finished my program, because she was getting
    housing from our housing department and
    she was getting a PELL Grant which paid for her total
    tuition and books, plus money leftover.

She Was looking into WAIT which gives students a CREDIT
    CARD for gas to come to school, and into CARIBE which
    Is a special program (check it out – I did) for Immigrants and

it pays for child care and all sorts of needs while they go to
    school or training. The one student I just mentioned
    told me she was not going to be a U.S. Citizen because
    she plans to return to the Dominican Republic someday
    and that she ‘loves HER country.’

I asked her If she felt guilty taking what the U.S. Is giving her
    and then not even bothering to become a citizen and
    she told me that it doesn’t bother her, because that
    is what the money is there for!

I asked the CARIBE administration about their program

and if you ARE a U.S. Citizen, you don’t qualify for their
    program. And all the while, I am working a full day,
    my son-in-law works more than 60 hours a week, and
    everyone in my family works and pays for our Education.

Something is wrong here. I am Sorry, but after hearing that

they want to sing the National Anthem in Spanish enough

is enough. That’s a real slap in the face. It was written by

Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for word the way

it was written. The news broadcasts even gave the

translation — not even close.

I don’t Care whether this offends someone or not, but this is
    MY COUNTRY. IF IT IS YOUR COUNTRY SPEAK UP please
    pass this along. I am not against immigration — I just expect

immigrants to come through like everyone else. Get a sponsor;

have a place to lay your head; have a job; pay your taxes, live

by the rules AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE as all other

immigrants have in the past — and GOD BLESS AMERICA !

PART OF THE PROBLEM – Think about this: If you
    don’t want to forward this for fear of offending
    someone – YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM! It

is time for America to speak up.

17. Larry, NYPD Sgt, (Ret.) August 25, 2012 at 6:01 pm #

These Hollywood types become drunk with wealth, power and excess. I truly think they live in an alternate reality. It is mind boggoling that individuals that have so much because of the freedoms this great country provides would betray it on a regular basis.

18. Dom August 25, 2012 at 7:13 pm #

“drunk with wealth, power and excess. I truly think they live in an alternate reality”

sounds like a common complaint about one of our candidates for President, doesn’t it?

• Larry, NYPD Sgt, (Ret.) August 27, 2012 at 3:13 pm #

Dom, they all stink. You have to chose the lesser of two evils. Look at our country. There was more coverage on Whitney Houston’s death than Neil Armstrong’s. We as a nation are seriously disfunctional.

19. Clownabu August 25, 2012 at 7:55 pm #

I have never liked Obama, and now you can see that I really have a reason. This is without a doubt the most narcissistic individual I have ever known of. There is no way this country can stand four more years of his divisiveness. Please help to see that he is sent packing in November and out of The White House in January. If you have any doubts just watch this video. Thanks

> >http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BdjoHA5ocwU?rel=0

20. William Stringer August 25, 2012 at 7:57 pm #

Painful to read as well. I think of a racehorse with “blinkers on” so the poor
    racer won’t jump the fence and get hurt and maybe have to be “put down”.
    Seems these “intelligent fools” have blinkers on, perhaps its the trappings of
    real power they seek to be apart or of being a part of what they see as history?
    I don’t know. I can understand a man like Bill Maher who has the morals of
    a snake giving up big dollars, but Spielberg is a huge downer.

21. Robert Dezendorf August 25, 2012 at 7:59 pm #

Stephen Spielberg knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s buying/insuring his place with the Elites when Agenda 21 is approved and life as we know it is forever changed.

Agenda 21 in One Easy Lesson

Tom DeWeese | NewsWithViews | 4/6/11

American Policy Center

List of articles and commentaries on Agenda 21

Local Agenda 21 – The U.N. Plan for Your Community

Berit Kjos | Kjos Ministries | 1998

Habitat II — The UN Plan For Human Settlements

Berit Kjos | Kjos Ministries | June 1996

Sustainable Development, Agenda 21

and Prince Charles

Joan Veon | NewsWithViews | 8/13/04

Someone is Planning Your Future

Henry Lamb | WND Commentary | 5/7/2005

United Nations’ Local Agenda 21 (LA-21)

& Communitarian Development Programme

Niki Raapana | Anti-Communitarian League (ACL)

http://nord.twu.net/acl/research/agenda21.htm l

22. Larry Usoff August 25, 2012 at 7:59 pm #

Speilberg, like a lot of dhimmis, is a useful idiot. If they knew the end result, as I think I do, they would not be contributing to their own demise. You can hear my radio show at http://www.airhumanityradio.net and the 8-27 show will be all about Islam…don’t miss it.

23. reality August 25, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

Dear Luis: that letter has been going around a long time, and it not true:

Obama has deported way more “illegal immigrants” that Bush ever did. But he goes after criminals, not those brought here as children. AND, those children must be in school, serving in our Military-ever notice all the Hispanic names when you see a the photos of the 1,961 Americans killed in Afghanistan? And God did give that “Thou shall not kill” Commandment, remember? Over one million Vietnamese died when we attacked them. I am very sorry for all those Americans forced to go there to “kill the yellow man”, to paraphrase then Cassius Clay. But we DID drop more bombs on Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos, than we dropped on the Japanese and Germans combined. Was Marshall and all of you who agree with him, part of the 60% of Americans who believed Saddam was responsible for 9/11? If so, google, “Bush jokes about WMD”, one year after he sent American troops into Iraq. “Mission Accomplished” is on the web too. Now Romney and Ryan use a battleship as a prop? And you say “Hollywood” is phonY? Romney went to France to avoid Vietnam. He has 5 sons. Ryan is whole and hearty, but he voted to send Americans to both Afghanistan and Iraq. Over 13,000 now suffer from terrible injuries, while he can run down the stairs of a battleship. Allen West said the Veterans budget can use some cutting. Look up Ryan’s votes too.

24. Robert Dezendorf August 25, 2012 at 8:04 pm #

Recently radio host Alex Jones had a discussion on threats to free speech as well as gun control, and the corporate takeover of America. Jones detailed the recent arrest of a Marine veteran who posted anti-government writings on his Facebook page and warned that it is part of a larger agenda presently unfolding. He surmised that a “purge of our military veterans is taking place” because they both understand their rights and are trained as well as willing to fight for their freedom. However, he said, it is not just veterans who are facing this type of persecution. “All over the country,” he lamented, “they’re grabbing all sorts of people that criticize the government, even mildly.”

Jones also contended that the presence of drones in American skies is the first step in a plan which will lead to “ground robots that, at first, will just face scan and surveil people.” However, the ultimate goal of integrating these machines into society will be to weaponize them against people in the event that police and the military refuse to fire on their fellow citizens. Beyond that, Jones stressed that a “mega Big Brother system” is being created via the integration of “smart meters” in a myriad of technological devices as well as data collection via websites and computers. “Evil, for the first time in history, has been given tools that it’s never had before,” he declared.

In light of this emerging tyrannical state, Jones offered a number of solutions to combat the globalist agenda. He advocated for more participation in local elections, where the outcomes are far less likely to be controlled by corporate interests, as well as spreading the news about nefarious government plans via blogs and social media. That said, Jones observed that there needs to be an attitudinal change in people where they embrace learning about politics and history so that they are better intellectually armed to combat attempts to take away freedom. To that end, he decried violence against the government, noting the globalists want America to fall into a civil war, and, instead, called for a “revolution of intellectual understanding.”
    Website(s):

infowars.com
    prisonplanet.com

25. clearstory August 25, 2012 at 9:24 pm #

Sure Spielberg is an intelligent person . He did not make his money polluting the earth as the Koch brothers have, or make his money on gambling like Adelson. Or ripped off individuals by declaring bankrupties as the joker Trump did. Those guys have bought Romney. Romney’s been ripping off America for most of his life. The Bushes have been hand in hand with the suicide-bomber-school-funding-Saudis all of their lives.

• Donald Sheldon September 12, 2012 at 4:33 am #

NO ITIS NOT! The other side is putting this crap on us to have us doubt our own GREATNESS. LISTEN to your self talk and change it to positive. You are a GREAT person. That is the TRUTH. The UNITED STATES is the GREATEST country on the PLANET and REMEMBER THAT! YOU DID BUILD IT! You do every day. Through the BUMBS OUT. We are winners

26. Charlie D August 25, 2012 at 11:41 pm #

DOUBT THAT THOSE WHO READ, AND REPLY TO MARSHALL’S MEMOS KNEW HOW GOOD THE USA WAS DURING THE POST 1945 ERA THROUGH THE 50′S.

THE ONLY ITEM DONE IN A STUPID VAIN WAS KOREA THAT TOO WAS TREATED WITH “BOOTS ON THE GROUND” AN WITH “RULES OF ENGAGEMENT”.

WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT TO HAVE THOSE DAYS BACK AGAIN!!!!

CHARLIE D.

• paul vincent zecchino August 27, 2012 at 2:17 pm #

CHARLIE D –

Many of us though young during that era, recall it well and it was exactly as you say.

Adults who spoke reluctantly in muted tones about the Armenian Genocide, the Holocaust, and the brewing communist troubles in Cuba worried that one day America would face the same thing, courtesy of the communist rats who always come in the guise of helpers.

Their lessons of history were by no means lost on many of us.

Yeah, yeah, today’s badly aging hippies with their permanently drug-blown minds insist they were the anointed majority, but most of us who knew them as a concatenation of canker sores on society then as now well understand that they were a tiny albeit noisy minority. Just another early example of axelrod’s ‘astroturfing’, inflating his numbers to create the mirage of invincibility.

The Fifties thru the early/mid Sixties evoke recollections of a fine period in our country.

• Donald Sheldon September 12, 2012 at 4:34 am #

27. reality August 26, 2012 at 2:43 am #

Yes, Charlie D. It was Ike who really was at the liberation of the concentration camps, not Reagan. You know Reagan was furious that Ike tried to cut “Defense” spending, and said we needed the money for the “real” economy? You know Obama, first thing, presented a transportation plan, all paid for, to fix Ike’s interstate, but Repubs said NO.
    Repubs STILL haven’t passed even a watered down, short term, transportation budget, have they? You know Ike also created the Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, strengthened Social Security, and refused to cut high tax rates on the rich? I think it was 70%? And if you google “Why we fight”, you see Ike giving his warning about how money spent on Weapons does NOT build roads,schools, etc. Obama is like Ike. Big grin & all. I really have to wonder how Marshall does not believe the evidence of his own eyes.

• Donald Sheldon September 12, 2012 at 4:40 am #

Where do you get such false information? You are drinking the coolaid and hopefully you will avoid Obama’s death camps. Doubt me? Go see which side the razor wire is on at a “FEMA” camp. You give this guy another term and he will NEVER LEAVE OFFICE but you will.

28. Frank Mina August 26, 2012 at 11:27 am #

Marshall, you are the voice of reason. Thank God for people like you.

29. ROBERT L. ELLIOTT August 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

THERE’S REALITY SHOOTING OFF HIS MOUTH AGAIN AND DOESN’T KNOW WHAT HE’S TALKING ABOUT. OBAMA HAS DEPORTED MORE MEXICANS THEN BUSH EVER DID??? AT THE PRESENT IF SOMEONE IS STOPPED AT THE BORDER AND TURNED BACK, OBAMA HAS HIS CRONIES COUNT THAT AS A DEPORTATION SO HE CAN MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT HE’S REALLY DOING A GREAT JOB. IT WOULD DO REALITY, CLEARSTORY AND THEIR OTHER JERK FRIEND TO GO SEE THE DOCUMENTARY “2016″ AND DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA. IF YOU CHECK YOU’LL DISCOVER THE NITWIT SPIELBERG STRONGLY SUPPORTS THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY FINANCIALLY AND HAS THEM IN HIS HOME OCCASIONALLY.
    SPIELBERG IS A JERK BIG TIME JUST LIKE MOST OF THE OTHER NITWITS IN HOLLYWOOD. THE REGULAR CRITICS OF FRANK’S ARTICLES NEED TO SQUEEZE SOME OF THE PIMPLES ON THEIR FACE AND RELIEVE PRESSURE ON THEIR BRAIN SO THEY CAN THINK IN A LOGICAL MANNER.

• Donald Sheldon September 12, 2012 at 4:45 am #

Come to the Libertarian Meeting tomorrow night 7:00 Denny’s 3151 NW 9th (powerline and Oakland just east of I 95 ) . Call me if you need help 754 368-8496 We will be talking about Obama 2016 and other things.

Donald Sheldon
      Chairman Libertarian Party of Broward County

30. reality August 26, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

“In its first three years, the Obama administration deported record-high numbers of undocumented immigrants, removing about 1.2 million undocumented immigrants.”
    …The disapproving article goes on…”As of Feb. 6 (2012) we had this fiscal year 121,000 people removed,” (ICE spokeswoman Gillian) Christensen added. With the first quarter being traditionally “slower,” she said, “we are still around 400,000 removals; we are congressionally funded to remove 400,000 a year.”

And you forget: “the primary political goal of President George W. Bush’s political strategist (Karl Rove) : to bring Hispanics into the Republican Party. Rove’s best-known tactic to appeal to Latino voters was repeatedly pushing “comprehensive immigration reform” (i.e., an amnesty for illegal immigrants). http://www.vdare.com/articles/karl-rove-architect-of-the-minority-mortgage-meltdown
    This is President Bush in 2002: “The goal is, everybody who wants to own a home has got a shot at doing so. The problem is we have what we call a homeownership gap in America. Three-quarters of Anglos own their homes, and yet less than 50 percent of African Americans and Hispanics own homes. … So I’ve set this goal for the country. We want 5.5 million more homeowners by 2010—million more minority homeowners by 2010. (Applause.) … ”
    The five and a half million marginal minority homeowners that Bush bunglingly called for is a big number. At a mortgage of, say, $127,000 each, that would add up to, let me check my calculator, oh…$700 billion—the size of the current bailout, says the VDare website. And Bush signed the “American Dream Downpayment Act” in 2003, which his Majority Repub House, passed by a voice vote-only Rep. Ron Paul objecting. And it was May, 2004, that Bush stood in a tuxedo, showing slides of himself looking under his desk, and out the window, joking: “Nope; no WMD’s there.
    385 American soldiers had been killed in Iraq by then, and I still haven’t heard anyone call Bush, “despicable”. In fact, he was re-elected in November. Bush says he had 8 awesome years, and his only regret was not privatizing Social Security.

31. Howard Bernbaum August 26, 2012 at 8:04 pm #

Reality is like many passionate zombies who selectively choose their data
    points and claim they are the statistics. For instance, Eisenhower and the
    Interstate Road network. True he supported it and the actual construction
    started in 1956. However the concept began with the auto companies and the
    first official study was around 1920 and named the “Pershing Road system”.
    Every president since that time has supported freeways and toll roads and an
    Interstate network. The roads begun under Eisenhower took 35 years to
    complete and were done under the auspices of several presidents. But, so
    what? That in itself actually came about as much for DC glory, ie politics,
    as for the actual good. Oh yes, for those who have traveled the Interstates,
    we note the typically poor work done under federal supervision as proven by
    the continuous repairs constantly under way. The worst part of the system is
    95 around DC which is bumper to bumper, stop and go, and doesn’t serve its
    purpose.

32. Charles D. August 27, 2012 at 12:19 am #

“reality” should be the first defrocked citizen and deported!

33. Roger August 27, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

Whatever happened to tar and feathers?

34. Carter August 27, 2012 at 5:33 pm #

Great Article. I find that the American Jew and the Israel Jew should help each other. If the American Jew knew they where giving to an administration which ideology is to demolish Israe;l I feel the American Jew would donate the millions to a pro Israel movement. I agree with this article. Thank your marshall

35. reality August 28, 2012 at 3:36 pm #

I thought I replied to this yesterday, but perhaps it didn’t go thru. Someone is saying Ike “didn’t do that” Interstate highway system? And saying I should be tarred, feathered, defrocked, etc.? I presume Marshall and most of his supporters wish they were living in John McCain’s America. He said War on Saddam would be quick, easy, and cheap, as the oil would pay for all of our costs. He also has said “bomb, bomb, bomb Iran”, which is twice as large as Iraq, with many more people. McCain, like Bush, didn’t seem to know the difference between Shia and Sunni, and that their hatred for each other kept a war going between them for 8 years, killing one million Iranians. John McCain also gave $2 BILLION, or was it 5? to the Josef Stalin’s homeland, which was trying to recapture a province and an independent state, that had each gained their independence when the Soviet Union collapsed. Well, here’s another chance, to go back to the “awesome” 8 years of Bush

• mthammer August 28, 2012 at 4:47 pm #

Reality, when we did go to war against IRAQ , the congress both the House and the SEnate voted to go to war. As you insuated it was Mccain & Bush , well it was all the Demorats in Congress that also voted to go along. However in retrospect the first person you want to blame for everything its Bush , this guy Obama is nothing but a liar from day one. He hasn’t told the truth since he tookthe oath of office. He was to support all the laws on the books which he will not , like immigration and has sued every sate that has called him on this especially Arizona. His top Cop Holder another liar plus a racist , plus all the Black democrats in Congress , yelling out that Zimmerman murdered this kid in Florida. Talk about Racism they are the racist in this government , however I don’t see any of them going to Chicago to help in stopping all the black on black murders going on 221 SOFAR THIS YEAR AND ITS ONLY AUGUST. Where is Barack Obama , this is his home town , not one word from him on this crises , where is Rev jesse Jackson , his hometown also.

• Anonymous September 11, 2012 at 9:50 pm #

WOW, FOX news has truly ruined a large percentage of Americans minds. What happened to critical thinking, 3 sides to every story, cross checking, math, logic.? Seems evil hate filled fairy-tales is preferred to thinking. This boggles my mind.

• mike September 12, 2012 at 5:16 am #

Another ignorant liberal talking about Fox News ,where are we suppose toget the truth .ABC NBC CNN CBS MSNBC ALL LIARS ON WHATS GOINGON INTHIS COUNTRY. THEY GET CHECKS FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION EVERY WEEK. Just like GALLUP , Axelrod didnt like one of their polls didnt show Obama beating Romney by 10 points ,so he calls Eric Holder and tells them to sue Gallup I would like to interview Axelrod and callhim a liar right to his face , he is a total asshole just like the guy he works for Obama.

• Donald Sheldon September 13, 2012 at 1:09 pm #

The fact that you write as Anonymous is a clear indication that you have no mind. Either be proud enough to id yourself of remain quiet and not embrace Anonymous any further. LOL

36. reality August 28, 2012 at 8:31 pm #

It was not ALL the Democrats. And you do remember how frightened everyone was after 9/11, esp. after then Senator Daschle’s office received Anthrax in the mail, and at least one post office worker died. And the guy in FL who had put a photo of Jenna drinking on the cover, died too. And you can google: Cheney lied to Dick Armey, the House Majority leader who was against invading Iraq. “The Italian Letter”, by Peter Eisner and Knut Royce, has even more detail about the lies Bush and Cheney told, which has resulted in over 3000 Americans dead, and over 13,000 wounded, and at least $3 Trillion gone up in smoke, as well as Saddam’s power over Iran. “Bush jokes about WMD”, in a tux, with his own slide show, when 385 Americans already had come home in coffins from Iraq. I just voted by mail, no picture ID, and all of you who complain about “government regulation” are now making old ladies search for their birth certificates and fill out forms. AZ used to belong to Mexico, for heaven’s sake, CA, NV, NM, CO, TX. TX came into the union as a slave state, and you’re still wondering why we have racial problems. And Zimmerman IS alive. Denise Harvey got 30 years for “luring” a 16 year old boy into having sex with her. She, her husband, and son, had to flee to Canada-gee, which didn’t have slaves, has a strong banking system, healthcare for all, and did not send troops to Iraq.

37. James September 11, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

WOW, FOX news has truly ruined a large percentage of Americans minds. What happened to critical thinking, 3 sides to every story, cross checking, math, logic.? Seems evil hate filled fairy-tales is preferred to thinking. Let’s all think a little more and try to do good for ourselves, our neighbors, and the planet. This boggles my mind.

38. Donald Sheldon September 12, 2012 at 5:00 am #

Dear Frank,

You have stirred up a hornet’s nest and rightly so. We are having a normal monthly meeting of the Libertarian Party of Broward County at the Denny’s you spoke at 3151 NW Powerline at I 95 First Please come and bring some books. 7:00 for the meeting. We will have a great discussion of Obama 2016 along with a discussion of the Grand Jury actions we have filled against Obama and the administration. I will have copies of the complaint for everyone who wants one. A libertarian candidate for office will be talking about his decision to run and how he is doing. Please come.

39. Lee Boyland September 12, 2012 at 3:25 pm #

James,

What are you complaining about. What happened to your critical thinking?

Are the attack on our embassy and consulate evil hate filled fairy-tales?

If you are so confident of your ideas, go to Egypt and explain freedom of speech and religion. Make sure your will is up to date and funeral arrangement made before you go.

40. Larry, NYPD Sgt, (Ret.) September 13, 2012 at 12:07 pm #

A islamic country without a dictator is like a grammer school classroom without a teacher.

41. reality September 15, 2012 at 6:29 pm #

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/no-the-president-is-not-giving-1-5-billion-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/ wrote this, in part:
    U.5 officials and lawmakers said Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has determined that it was in the U.S. national interest to allow $1.3 billion in military assistance to flow. She also certified that Egypt is meeting its obligations to the Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty, which frees up an additional $200 million in economic aid, they said.
    A senior State Department official said the decisions “reflect our overarching goal: to maintain our strategic partnership with an Egypt made stronger and more stable by a successful transition to democracy.”
    (…)
    All of the $1.3 billion in foreign military financing is obligated to pay U.S. defense and security companies for contracts they have to supply equipment and support for the Egyptian military. Unless Clinton had issued a certification or waiver, those contracts could have been abrogated. The State Department official said there would be significant fees and penalties due to canceled contracts. The Obama administration told Congress on Thursday it will waive democracy requirements to release up to $1.5 billion in aid to Egypt despite concerns that the country is backsliding on commitments it made to democratic governance and rule of law.
    (…)
    All of the $1.3 billion in foreign military financing is obligated to pay U.S. defense and security companies for contracts they have to supply equipment and support for the Egyptian military. Unless Clinton had issued a certification or waiver, those contracts could have been abrogated. The State Department official said there would be significant fees and penalties due to canceled contracts.”
    So it would be U.S companies that would lose the $1.5 Billion?