NAME-CALLING HYPOCRISY IS NO FLUKE
Frank welcomes intelligent and insightful responses to commentary, especially from folks with contrary points of view and other insights to offer. Please keep comments pertinent to the title issue. Though some issues may draw passionate reactions, Frank insists on maintaining respectful decorum and will take the liberty of deleting foul language or an entire comment if it's deemed outrageously inappropriate. He would appreciate responders who leave their names, city of residence and, if possible, e-mail address.
Frank has been writing and publishing commentary since 1994. His articles have appeared in various newspapers in North Carolina and Florida, along with short stories in many magazines. True to his moniker "Frankly Speaking,"(the title of one of his books) Frank wastes no words in presenting his message as he hits sharp and hard but above the belt. No one would ever call him politically correct. His critics are hard pressed to pigeonhole him as a liberal or conservative, as his views vary depending on the issue. Because he is not running for office nor seeking a job, the muzzle is off. One critic said, "I don't always agree with Mr. Frank, but he sure makes you think."
- OBAMA’S FOREIGN POLICY IN A NUTSHELL July 4, 2012
- A MOSAIC: OBAMA, ISLAM, COMMUNISM February 7, 2012
- AMERICA DRINKING THE KOOL-AID September 15, 2012
- OBAMA AND THE KENYA MOSAIC May 30, 2012
- VOTER MANIPULATION AND THE DESPICABLE ERIC HOLDER August 5, 2012
- EXPRESS THOSE LOVING FEELINGS – WHILE YOU CAN September 15, 2017
- AMERICA ON A MARCH TOWARD ANARCHY September 1, 2017
- WHERE HAVE ALL THE HEROES GONE? August 30, 2017
- FOUR REASONS TO EXCLUDE TRANSGENDERS FROM MILITARY August 28, 2017
- A FRANK MOVIE REVIEW: “THE GLASS CASTLE” – 8 August 13, 2017
- Alan: Excellent, how true the greatest virtue is love an...
- Dan Townsend: Marshall, we rarely agree on political matters, bu...
- John M: Marshal Several years ago I attended a celebrat...
- Pat: Love our wonderful,talented friends,Marshall &...
- Larry Henry: I recently lost a nephew who had been on drugs sin...