JUSTICE OVERDUE FOR FT.HOOD TERRORIST

How soon we forget. It’s nearly two years.

On November 5, 2009, at 1:30 in the afternoon, a radical Islamic terrorist with the rank of Army Major, Nidal Hasan, walked into a crowded room full of soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas, shouted “Allahu Akhar,” and let loose with over 200 rounds of ammunition targeted for Americans in uniform. Another 177 rounds of unfired ammunition was found on his person after he was subdued.

He murdered 14 innocent human beings (including one unborn child) and wounded another 29. Valiant police officers finally wounded the suspect, saving many more lives. The military soldiers were compelled to be unarmed on base by an established policy imposed by armchair geniuses.

Without listing them all, there were numerous red flags and behaviors to indicate that Hasan was a radical Muslim with extremism leanings. This was known to everyone around him, yet he was ignored, promoted and given access to military process. He also was known to use his psychiatric counseling responsibilities to evangelize for Islam. Imagine being a soldier coming back from Afghanistan with PTSD issues, then listening to admonishments in praise of Allah by an Army officer?

This was going on, unabated, for way too-long, until he carried out his plan of multiple death. Yet, no one did anything. No one! It was politically incorrect to criticize or question a Muslim. Because of that, fourteen good Americans died and twenty-nine others were shot, leaving many spouses and children behind.

The U.S. Army, the Secretary of Defense and whoever else played a role in enforcing such a self-disastrous policy, should be charged and stand trial for aiding and abetting Nidal Hasan. It would never have occurred if it had not been for them.

That happened twenty months ago. TWENTY months ago. And we are still waiting resolution. There were — not one, not two — but 29 wounded witnesses, in addition to those who were not shot and the police officers. He has acknowledged being the shooter. Legalese aside, there is absolutely no doubt what happened, who did it, his motives, or his state of awareness. So what’s the delay? Dare we ask: Could it be politics? Could it be that such a case might hold potential revelations that would not bode well for this president prior in the 2012 election?

Forget the usual coinage about “constitutional issues” and “it takes time.” I worked hundreds of murder cases. A homicide detective would have drooled over the existence of so many valid witnesses to one act of murder. Prosecutors would have been propositioning defense lawyers within days or weeks, — “Plead out. Save a long and costly trial. Get life, not death. This one is a done-deal.”

If Hasan had not been wounded, this prosecution could have been held within four months. The killer has long since recovered and still awaits court martial. As it stands, he was not formally arraigned until July 20th of this year, and the judge has set a trial date for March 5th, 2012. That’s two years and five months from the killings. And, I’ll wager anyone there will be no trial until after November.

Now, are you holding on to your monitor?

Nidal Hasan is still receiving full pay while retaining his rank as Army Major? Yes, you the taxpayers are paying this terrorist $200 + thousand a year, plus his medical needs and other care and maintenance. Are we nuts? Are we deaf, dumb and blind?

Click here: Lt. General says Has an still has rank, getting paycheck

When Ft. Hood occurred, the president arrived at a press conference, made several unrelated comments and about two minutes into the speech, “As you may have heard, there’s been a tragic shooting at the Dort Hood Army Base.” He followed up with some obligatory remarks about sympathy and feelings toward the families. Later, he told us — Us, Americans who have been under attack by Islamic radicals since our hostages were seized in Iran in 1979 — that we should not jump to conclusions.

Not jump to conclusions? A radical Muslim screams Allahu Akbar and shoots 41 unarmed soldiers on a military base, and we’re not supposed to jump to conclusions?

Three thousand innocent people were murdered in an act of war by Islamic radicals on September, 11, 2001, and we’re not supposed to jump to conclusions?

Sixteen thousand innocent human beings have been murdered around the world in terrorist attacks since September 11, 2001, by Islamic radicals, and we’re not supposed to jump to conclusions?

I remember being interviewed by John Stossel in 2000, for a 20/20 program about racial profiling. I had written an Op-Ed in which I declared profiling to be necessary, sometimes, depending on the situation. He was clearly trying to make me out to appear as a racist. During the interview, I posed a question back. “John, let me ask you a question. When you first heard about the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, what was the first thing that came to your mind?”

“Arabs,” he said.

I replied, “You just profiled.”

The producer hollered “Cut!”

The segment was never aired.

The truth: Everyone relates terrorism to Islamic radicalism, even those rare times when it’s not true.

Here’s a conclusion, Mr. President: Nidal Hasan is an Islamic terrorist that was home-grown while under the watchful eyes of the very people who are supposed to be defending America. And he murdered our soldiers, who were left defenseless by a stupid policy. Our government leaders are responsible for the actions of Nidal Hasan. They are people who are ignorant, naive, politically motivated and stupidly disregarded all the overt warning signs. They are people who haven’t a clue about the nature of the enemy of the United States, the very enemy who has sworn to bury us — FROM WITHIN.

It is important that we show the world what will happen when someone, anyone, embarks on a terror attack against innocent people inside America. The results must be swift, certain and severe. Any other approach, and America will be seen as nothing more than a paper tiger. Vulnerable. Conquerable.

No more delays. It’s time for Nidal Hasan to face justice. If not, it’s time for the Justice Department to face justice.

Click here: Is Obama Sabotaging the Ft. Hood Murder Case

Click here: Fort Hood shooting – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19 Responses to JUSTICE OVERDUE FOR FT.HOOD TERRORIST

1. Anonymous July 30, 2011 at 6:51 pm #

We have a President and DOJ who embolden Islamic terrorists in many ways.
    They refuse to call Islamic terrorists what they are – Islamic terrorists.
    They ask everyone not to jump to conclusions despite the obvious Islamic murderers.
    Our President ridicules our country and its citizens at home and abroad.
    He has harmed our country economically with his failed policies and has alienated us from our allies with his stabbing them in the back. Britain and Israel come to mind first.

Remember the US, under Obama, releasing the Uighers from GITMO to the sunny islands, all on the bill of the American taxpayer?
    These were enemy combatants, fighting against our troops, who were picked up on the field of battle in Afghanistan.
    They walk the islands, without having to check in anywhere.
    Read all about them to see how Obama and Holder stuck it to Britain on that deal. Just another way of emboldening our enemies and harming our allies.

You cannot make this stuff up. It is real and repugnant to those who love our country and justice.

All of that and more have encouraged our enemies to continue to murder Americans. They recognize a President who is weak and does not love America or its people.

2. Ernest Melby July 30, 2011 at 7:02 pm #

It’s time to forget this profiling nonsense. If a skunk comes into my back yard I will call it a skunk, not a cow. The delay in prosecution is a shame and I think against the constitutional requirement of a speedy trial.
    Soldiers by edict forced to go unarmed? What kind of nonsense is this? Are they supposed to fight an armed enemy with feather pillows?
    I think the Country has lost it’s brains.

3. Harold Swift July 30, 2011 at 8:25 pm #

Marshall, I think you and I have out lived our form of justice and what laws were conceived for.

Caylee’s;s justice, and reaching back to OJ’s injustice, was a sign of the future. Even here in my little town/county in NW PA. we have let the last three meaningful cases slip through the fingers of the worn and bent scales of justice and I see no reason to believe a prosecutor is on the same plane as a defender anymore. There are no more intelligent juries out there and that was the base line of our system of justice. We need simple, honest, capable and intelligent jurors to hear these cases. They are history. What we have left is the product of a socialist education system that teaches the history they want your little darlins to know.

I am afraid I must say one more time: I am glad I am this damn old.

I have no regrets. I lived during the best years AMERICA had to offer me as I was a young teen ager at the beginning of the 50’s. That is gone for ever and I thank the Kennedy/Johnson administrations for crashing the tried and true system of law and order/work and eat.

Sorrowfully, Swifty

4. Ron Kenerly July 30, 2011 at 9:26 pm #

It is time for good Americans to take back America.

5. Charlie D. July 30, 2011 at 9:45 pm #

HE SHOULD BE FRIED, BUT WE’RE TOO SICK TO REMEMBER WHAT JUSTICE IS !!!

CHARLIE D.

6. David Tipps July 30, 2011 at 10:48 pm #

I agree with all you wrote, and our county does appear to be a paper tiger on the surface. It remains to be seen just what actions it will take with Muslims killing people before “we” as Americans take action. Knowing that in todays political climate, that the truth speaker will be prosecuted. If one American takes out a Muslim, the American will be jumped on. Our own FBI will come down on any American group forming as an anti-Muslim group. What bothered me after Ft.Hood was that not one so called peaceful Muslim individual or group came forward and denounced the terrorist actions. Nor it seems have they ever. So what are the waiting for? I believe they are biding their time. I don’t want to believe that. I just read a report that certain “Muslim” neighborhoods in London will now operate under Sharia law and London police cannot enforce British laws in these areas. England is lost if they don’t take very dramatic action right now. But in my heart I know it’s coming here everyday the same way. Terrorism does work because Washington and the Pentagon are terrified of looking bad and losing their jobs if they stand up for what is right. The Army chain of command had to have been strongly ordered or “advised” to ignore the Hasans in the military. And is isn’t changing. So what if a Muslim blows up a school of children
    in middle America? I wonder what Chiefs of police across the country are being told by federal officials about how to deal with Muslim communities and Mosque’s in their towns. I bet their being told “do not rock the boat or else”. Same as immigration. What will take for someone in Washington to call it like it is? Keep on writing Marshall. Your a lone voice in the wilderness.

7. Ed Hensley July 31, 2011 at 2:06 am #

Yes indeed Marshall, justice is long overdue for Maj. Hasan. You make
    the case for that quite well. Also long overdue, is an end to the stupid ban on
    personal defense firearms, on military bases in the U.S., that permits only MP’s
    and Military CID or other Federal Agents to be armed. Six days after the Ft.
    Hood Jihad Mass Murder, a Washington Times editorial remided us that we have
    Bill Clinton to thank or cuss, for this deadly feel good anti-gun crap.

I always wondered why George W. Bush did not reverse Clinton’s deadly mistake,
    but he did not. Even if he had, Obama would have signed our military bases right
    back into this foolish and deadly folly, of thinking a base or fort is made safer by
    having fewer guns in the hands of responsible officers and enlisted members.

No, I don’t suggest unrestricted gun carry by military personnel but I do suggest
    that the local military commanding officer is the appropiate officer to regulate which officers & enlisteds, besides MP’s, should or reasonably need to go armed on U.S. Military Installations, both in the U.S. & abroad, That policy worked well, from 1776 until March 1993, when a gun hating Democrat President, Bill Clinton changed it.

8. Chris July 31, 2011 at 9:07 am #

Ron said it best. It is time for Americans to take back our country.

We let communists teach our kids their failed garbage.
    We elected a president who is either a Muslim, or a Muslim sympathiser, who like the majority of Muslims, has not or will not thoroughly READ the Q’uran.
    We have a congress split into liberals in the Senate, and Conservatives in the House, and the Senate mantra is the Conservatives must compromise, but we don’t have to.
    We have a group in the U S which consists of a bit less than 3% of the population, who insist their lifestyle is to be granted “civil rights” status, and they have changed the entire definition of marraige.
    We have a welfare system that is so corrupt, one does not know where to begin.
    We are not allowed to explore for and produce our own natural resources, therefore allowing the oil companies to sell their products for ridiculously high prices to a world market…AND THEN WE BLAME THE OIL COMPANIES FOR MAKING SO MUCH MONEY.
    The media cannot tell the unvarnished truth…it is the truth according to their agenda, which is the ohaha agenda.

Yes, I could go on and on, but
    WE NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. steve gure July 31, 2011 at 9:51 am #

Again it presents the actual fact that our criminal justice system is not working. It is completely devoid of common sense. In my view the system has to be revamped from the top. Now the only ones who benefit from it are judges, lawyers and those who administer it. The people are not being served.

10. Darrell July 31, 2011 at 10:29 am #

I hope you can hear my loud, prolonged applause for Marshall, Ron, Chris and others like them. Better stock up on food and ammo…we’re headed for a civiil war. The ACLU would be a good start.

11. Charlie D. July 31, 2011 at 1:30 pm #

Darrel’s comments are more true of the future status, and the obvious situation that will ultimately be the only way that our Country can be rededicated to the “Constitution” as it was once written.

It won’t be the ACLU alone, but all the liberals and personal interest groups who have made such vast changes brought forth by progressive and global constraints.

Those members of the “Oath Keepers” have been quite; they will reorganize and become stronger and most “impressive” than the political “Tea Party”.

Many of you previously swore to uphold the “Constitution of the United States of America”, and will live by your previous pledge! When and How is yet to be determined; a Leader must come forth!

So be the obvious future and probably the only manner of change…

Charlie D.

12. Dick Calvert July 31, 2011 at 3:14 pm #

Again, thanks for bringing something to surface that should have never been placed beneath it. Nadal Hasan , i refuse to recognize him as a Major, should never be tried. Now I know that most of your readers are going to flip out with this statement I have just made. But please let me explain and everyone of you will agree. In my way of thinking this is an economic situation. A high profile trial costs us as tax payers over a million dollars. The location that is burdened with having the trial will be over run by the media and the curious. The city will incur huge expenses to try and control the onslaught that will occur. These types of cases occur much too often within the borders of the USA and should be stopped. My solution: Granted the police officer fired an inexpensive round from his weapon, probably one that cost under .50cents, but only paralyzed him from the waste down. Had the shot been followed up with several more rounds Hasan would have fallen lifeless to the ground. End of story! No million dollar trial but instead several .59cent bullets expended. Do the math

13. ROBERT L. ELLIOTT July 31, 2011 at 4:44 pm #

I DON’T DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SAID REGARDING THE PIMP NAMED HASAN. THE BEST PART OF HIM RAN DOWN HIS MOMMA’S LEG.
    AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED OUR COUNTRY HAS GONE INSANE AND WHAT WORRIES ME IS THE MILLIONS OF BRAIN DEAD VOTERS THAT VOTED FOR THE MUSLIM THAT LIVES IN THE WHITEHOUSE AND SUPPORTING HIS INTENT TO BRING AMERICA DOWN. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE AMERICANS WAKE UP IS FOR SOME CATASTROPHIC EVENT TO OCCUR TO OUR COUNTRY THAT MAKES 9-11 LOOK LIKE A SUNDAY PICNIC.

14. Dave Creelman July 31, 2011 at 6:16 pm #

I agree with every thing you wrote but have some thoughts of military personnel carrying loaded firearms on bases in the US.

I joined the Marines in 1965 and severd a tour in Viet Nam before finishing out my active service at Marine Barracks, US Naval Base, Key West and joined MD-PD. This was way before Clinton’s ban of loaded firearms on US bases except for police and military police. Our rifles and bayonets were in our barracks where ever I went but we were not permitted ammunition. Except, of course, Viet Nam. I remember when they broke out ammo cans on board ship off of Viet Nam the day before we landed and told everyone to load their magazines. I will never forget it. It was so unusual to see so much ammo and no one monitoring where it was going.

I observed some things which made this ammo ban seem proper during my Marine tour. Sometimes 18 and 19 year old Marines and soldiers do things such as drinking, girl friend disputes and other immature indiscretiions of youth. These immature indescretions do not mix well with live ammo.

Times change and we face Islamic terrorists, either home grown or just “passing through” on a visa. I suggest selected commissioned officers, selected staff NCO’s and of course any reservest called up who was a police officer, be trained and permitted to carry loaded side arms at all times, much as commercial pilots can carry firearms they qualify with. The brave captain murdered by this filthy scum might have survived and saved other’s if he had a pistol instead of a chair.

• Chris August 1, 2011 at 8:31 am #

Dave may have nailed it. Arm certain people who are NOT going to likely get drunk, have altercations, etc. Obviously, more good people with weapons would have stopped the now infamous Islamic terrorist in his tracks, and very likely permanently. We would not have this outrage going on about how he still collects his income and still hasn’t gone to trial. Justice would be far better served if he was “fellowshipping” with his 72 virgins right this minute.
      All the branches of the service have to face the same challenge. I live in a Marine community about 1 mile from P I. Most of my Marine neighbors are outstanding young men and women, but there are a few I wouldn’t trust with a cap gun while in a civilian environment. (After working as a victim’s advocate for the last police agency I worked for, saw it first hand, and women are not exempt.) No doubt the same would apply to the other services.
      Time to get proactive in the military, and see to it that this sort of thing is not repeated.

15. Charlie D. July 31, 2011 at 6:36 pm #

Mr. Elliott,

That catastrophic event is bound to happen;

If you were alive at the time of the Pearl Harbor “incident” that was “over-looked” by Roosevelt to get us involved in a manner of total unity in our thinking, beliefs and actions Should a “similar event” occur, and its bound to happen, there could be an up-rising of our citizens as happened in 1941.

The question is whether our president, “O-beama” would allow our forces to act with their greatest power to totally obliterate our known enemies via air and “whatever” can be best applied, other than ground troops with few loss of American lives.

That might be a bigger problem than our present one of solving the “Debt Crisis”!

In addition to “O-beama”, something must be done to inhibit the media’s ability to warp the minds of our general populace. They’re as evil as the muslims,and our far left pres.

Those voices are what got him elected, and would replace him with another just as bad, or worse! They too must be baptized!

I can only speculate on what might occur…..

Charlie D.

16. Joe August 1, 2011 at 1:21 pm #

Marshall, well stated! I know how painfully slow the civilian courts can be, (Casey Anthony trial), but was under the impression that military courts were more efficient. OBVIOUSLY, I was wrong!! The other fact I would like to point out regards Obama’s statement that we should not “jump to conclusions”. Hasan being an Islamic Terrorist does NOT require a “jump”, but simply a “baby step” forward!! In the mind of any reasonable person, and not someone trying to be “politically correct” (GOD, I HATE that phrase), the only thing Hasan didn’t do was carry a prayer rug to the shooting scene with him!

17. Dale August 2, 2011 at 2:49 pm #

When is the last time any American has heard the muslims in this country exclaim outrage at some atrocious act committed by a fellow muslim in this country. No, they remain quiet because tacitly they agree with what is happening.
    These so called mosques are nothing but fronts wherein they express their hate for America and plan ways to bring its downfall. This was verified by a woman whose appearance got her into a mosque where the hatred was preached.
    Please wake up fellow citizens. In the name of political correctness our enemy is protected by the far left and the media. We are quickly losing our country and our president asks us not to jump to conclusions.
    I realize many will think I am wrong but what if I and the other brave Americans who spoke out here are right. God protect our children and grandchildren.

18. Charlie D. August 2, 2011 at 5:14 pm #

DALE,

YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE 100% CORRECT, BUT TELLING OTHERS WHO

THINK LIKE WE TWO WILL NEVER SOLVE THE PROBLEM!

HIT THE LIBERALS AND MEDIA WITH YOUR THOUGHTS; THEY’RE THE ONES THAT NEED A WAKENING!

CHARLIE D.