MIDEAST IS A PRECURSOR TO WESTERN UPRISINGS

I’ve been saying all along, that the force behind the Egyptian revolution, and likely behind every other revolution in the mid-east, is the Muslim Brotherhood, whose stated long range objectives is to establish Islamic law throughout the world, one way or another. Yet, thousands of American ignoramus’ are all glow with trickles up their legs thinking this is about democracy and the will of the people.   I wish it was.

What you can expect, short range, in the mid-east nations like Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan and others that topple the reigning dictators, is a government takeover by the Muslim Brotherhood who, at first blush, will present themselves as “moderate and peaceful” progressive Islamist leaders. In doing so, they will give the citizens of those countries food and housing and better conditions, making them the heros of the revolution. Remember, one of their strategies is the use of “deception.” It’s in their documents.

When that phase is finished and the Brotherhood is entrenched, it will be too late. Watch for the end of peace treaties with Israel, more uprisings in Europe, the attempted destruction of Israel and eventually, accelerated uprisings in the United States. It’s coming, friends, have no doubts.

Walid Shoebat is a former Palestinian, now converted to Christianity, who speaks and writes often on the situation in the Mid-east. Here is his latest view of the Egyptian crisis:

Click here: Egypt’s Revolution Robbed

The movement to Islamize the west is vast and it is well financed. It is the greatest danger to world peace and to democratic institutions in the western hemisphere since the advent of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party. Only, it is more dangerous, because these people are hidden among us, they do not wear uniforms, they do not have a national border, and their religion gives full permission to lie and deceive if it for the purpose of advancing Islam. Yes, that means they (the Jihadists) can pose as good people, when in fact, they are our enemies behind closed doors.

The problem for us, is that so many well-intentioned Americans are so easily fooled. But being fooled is what the enemy is counting on. The enemy is counting on our ignorant belief that this is only about religion. In fact, it is about ideology, fascism and power, all under the guise of religion.

Had Hitler won the war, he would have been elevated as a God. Because Nazism was about worshipping Hitler. I see little difference with the Jihadists, other than not calling Nazism an official religion.

My efforts to educate some of my more liberal friends about the dangers of the Muslim Brotherhood have fallen on deaf ears. They shluff me off, as though I’m some radical extremist, as though I’m the hater, when in fact, I am trying to alert Americans about the world of hate that’s at our doorstep.

It amazes me, that these people are so easily led down the path of self-destruction, that they do not ask questions or do their own research. Rather, they reject every informational anti-Jihad essay that is written, and then call people like me the hate mongers. Some say it’s all about Republicans versus Democrats. That’s too dumb to even waste space on.

It is about Sharia. It is about Taqiyya. It is about radical Islam and their global movement. It is about Islamic domination. It’s about enslaving women. (Where is NOW?)

The biggest target is the United States.

Who would have ever thought we would have seen this scene in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, a little more than two years ago. (link below) Watch, listen. Many of these “demonstrators” are people who otherwise call themselves “moderates” and some of you believe them.

The first minute is of Tom Trento giving a preparatory remarks, then from the 1:00 to the 7:00 mark is how these marvelous “Muslim Americans” behaved in the streets of Florida.

Click here: Mega-Star Info-Tainment: The Enemy Within –

Yes, they have the right to free speech. But they do not have a right to my country. And those who encourage, support and defend these Anti-Americans are anti-Americans as well.

There will come a time, when we will have to draw a line in the stand, and determine who is for America, and who is for the Jihadists. Because it cannot be had both ways.

The Muslim Brotherhood’s creed, from their own documents, is to destroy America from within. They have many subordinate organizations at work in the U.S., including CAIR, the ISNA and the MSA. The seeds have been planted.

When the mid-east is sewn up and Israel is gone, Europe will be next, and then —

You got it.

16 Responses to MIDEAST IS A PRECURSOR TO WESTERN UPRISINGS

1. Ron Kenerly February 24, 2011 at 8:50 am #

It is already here but America is too blind to see it or they remain in denial.

2. Steve Gure February 24, 2011 at 10:09 am #

I wonder why this event was not mentioned more in our newspapers (Sun Sentinel- Miami Herald) Was it to deny these haters publicity or it was not politically correct? Americans are known for being naive. We have to overcome it. You are doing a great job by bring things like that to our attention. I am proud of the job the Ft. Laud polise did at this event. My very best to you as always.

3. Christopher Jones February 24, 2011 at 10:46 am #

You write what is near and dear to my heart…the warnings that so many people are ignoring. I have written to friends and family at length, and I think they think I may have lost my mind. My concern is more for my kids and grandkids, as they will be the ones that have to deal with this perhaps more than I will. Me, I am… well equipped you could say…to deal with them when this comes down. And I will be happy to assist them to their nirvana.
    On the good side, it appears the Europeans are beginning to wake up a bit. On the bad side, it may be too late. America must take a lesson from what is going on in Europe, though. This traitor who poses as our president needs to be gone in two years…because if he is reelected, oh boy, are we in trouble. One can easily see that he was concerned enough about Egypt, to jump on the get rid of Mubarek bandwagon…because he KNEW…KNOWS that the M B is going to take over. Our dear leader is not rising up against Iran’s repression and backing the “student revolt” there, because the radical Muslims already own Iran. Uprisings will be met with brutality, imprisonment and death.
    Dear leader hasn’t got the stones to do anything in the Mid East, and if the kettle blows up over there, Israel is on their own. Dear leader would far rather go after the government of Wisconsin for pete’s sakes, and cozy up to his union thug buddies.
    All this said…I am wondering…hopefully wondering…if the MB and their ilk is peaking a bit early. I believe we can “trinitrite” them, as the Dr. suggests (I laugh every time I read it), and if this group of wackos continues on now…and things continue to grow viral, it all may be too early for them, and they may well set themselves back a few thousand years. I can live with that.

• Ron Kenerly February 24, 2011 at 10:50 am #

Very well stated!!!

4. Eileen Dykeman February 24, 2011 at 11:00 am #

The erosion of our country is frightening and is caused by many things including ignorance, naivity and denial, as mentioned by others here. While I consider myself a “moderate,” I think our policies have gotten to be far too liberal. Major changes need to take place; but with so many foreign cultures now influencing our country on all levels, and so many Americans exhibiting complacency, matters will only get worse. I fear either the Muslims or the Chinese will overtake us sooner or later. I may or may not see this in my lifetime, but I’m convinced my granddaughter is in for a very rude awakening.

5. Lee Martines February 24, 2011 at 1:30 pm #

What bothers me the most is that it seems the only faction of Americans that are concerned and disturbed by the threat of Islam are the older generation. The younger folks seem unconcerned and sometimes oblivious to what is happening in the world around us. The same seems true to a degree of patriotism in America. WWII saw this country unite as one to fight the impending threat of Naziism and Fascism, and since that time we have seen less and less enthusiasm to stand up and be heard against those who would challenge the Constitution of the United States of America or create threats against our way of life. I fear for this country in the coming years, as many of us who are in the older generations will no longer be around, and I’m not sure that those who will still be here will take the threat seriously enough to protect America against it. The current administration, that wants to kowtow to the Arab states, lessen their support for Israel, reduce our military might, and label Islam as a religion must be defeated so a hard line government can be put back in place. Sharia must be recognized by our lawmakers as an abomination and totally unacceptable in America. Our government must no longer provide funding for building mosques around the world or within our own country. Our police forces must provide surveillance of mosques and Islamic military training camps and shut down those who pose a threat to our way of life. We need to inform and support our representatives in Washington D. C. so more of them will champion the cause like Alan West, who may well be the most knowledgable man in that city regarding the Islamic threat. Notice not once have I said “radical Islam” because I believe there is just as much a threat from moderate Muslims who want to have American laws changed to suit them, and who are told by the Quran that Al Taqiyya allows them to lie and even denounce their religion in order to further the goal of Islam, which is to conquer the world and annihilate all who don’t believe as they do.

• Felicia Katz-Taylor February 24, 2011 at 10:36 pm #

Hi Lee,

We the older generation witnessed the Shah being disthroned and the
      Khomeini waiting in the wings.
      I spoke to several people in their 30′s and they seem to be blocking this
      out, as they are scared. They are the young Parents with children to
      raise.
      Growing up, I was always reminded of the atrocities that happened in
      Poland to my family and others at the hands of the Bolsheviks.
      In my neighborhood when I was growing up I lived among many
      holocaust survivors. Our generation were all very aware of what was.
      However, as you stated the younger generation is oblivious. I believe
      it is because many of us shielded them from knowing what we knew, and
      what our Parents and Granparents experienced.

I Pray to G-d that Obamanation is impeached before he does anymore
      damage.

Shalom,

Felicia

6. Nick February 24, 2011 at 2:16 pm #

I am afraid that we are in self-destruct mode no matter what. Islam will help us do it more efficiently.I think there is much more danger from within than from without.

7. Donald Gilleland February 24, 2011 at 2:31 pm #

Unfortunately, many if not most Americans do not even know that Hamas and Al Queda are outgrowths of the Muslim Brotherhood. If we don’t wake up soon, we will lose our country without a single shot being fired.

8. Fred Tagtmeier February 24, 2011 at 2:59 pm #

Well written and an eye opener for those who are a sleep.. I feel that there are too many do gooders who have a voice in our media. Plus our representatives have no backbond and only want to get all that they can out of the system. I for one believe that we need term limits on all elected offices and only elect those with have a strong back bone.
    We need to tighten down on our foreign aid and quit giving our tax dollars to those who truthfully are not our friends.

God Bless America

9. Charles H. Dore February 24, 2011 at 3:32 pm #

FDR, THE EPITOME OF THE FORESTALLING OSTRISH, WITHOUT FORETHOUGHT QUICKLY INTERNED ALL JAPANESE TO STOP ANY POSSIBLE THREAT TO THE WELL-BEING OF OUR COUNTRY.AND ITS CITIZENS.

HOW CAN W ALLOW THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS TO ROAM OR COUNTRY, BE EDUCATED AND ENJOY OUR FREEDOM WHEN AGAIN SO MUCH IS AT STEAK?

“OBEAMA” IS NOT AN OSTRICH, AND IS WELL AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES HE’S PURPOSELY FERMENTING; TIME WILL TELL THAT HE TOO IS A FERTILE MUSLIM WHOSE SOLE INTENTION IS BRING OUR COUNTRY, ISRAEL AND WESTERN EUROPE TO THEIR “END”.

CORRAL THEM ALL AND BE DONE WITH THE PROBLEM AT HOME!

CHARLIE D.

10. Roger February 24, 2011 at 5:38 pm #

Two to three years ago I remember this Russian that made dire predictions about the future of our country. Food riots, gas riots,etc. I see what’s going on around the world then look at Wisconsin. Near riots over wages. Politicians that leave the state instead of doing what they were elected to do because they might not win. Then spreading to other states.

I’m not even touching the presidential stuff.

11. Ron Kenerly February 24, 2011 at 7:43 pm #

What do you suppose it is going to take to get the American public off their asses and pissed off enough to take some action against our political machine and the aggressors we are facing? Is it going to take an all-out war in the streets in defense of our very lives before the population gets a grip? America is beginning to look like a banana republic of Central America some 20 years ago..or even worse.

12. Ed Hensley February 25, 2011 at 12:07 am #

A well done and timely blog Marshall but as Ron Kenerly asks, “What will it take to
    get the American public off their ass? Well, if we are lucky, $10 a gallon gas might
    wake up some. How about $15 gas? I hope the wakeup call may still be short of a successful WMD 9-11 Attack on America. We know the loudest screams, when gas
    sky rockets, will come from those in denial now. For a recent sickening example
    of spoiled youth, young & even older progressive adults in blind denial, watch:

“Columbia Boos Vet but Welcomes Ahmadinejad” – FOXNation – 5 minutes

13. Ron Kenerly February 25, 2011 at 11:36 am #

We are the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, and mentally ill without treatment – yet we have a benefit for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, two ex-Presidents begging assistance, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents, clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.
    Imagine if we gave ourselves the same support that we give other countries. I feel bad for them, but I wonder who cares about America. And, then we wonder why no one in America is concerned about these above issues we are facing? Sort of Self-Explanatory.

14. Val Capone March 20, 2011 at 12:17 pm #

Right on Marshall! once again you have made many lucid points with a great article.

There should be no doubt about what is happening. Attached is a Houston, TX recent event: http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94?rel=0 . Some Muslims recently bought the land next door to a long time family owned farm and property in Houston (Katy), TX to build a mosque. Now, the same new property owners had the nerve to tell the long-time owner of the family property he had to get rid of his pigs. Is this what is has come to in our day and time? Muslims have been allowed to purchase and take our land, subsequently expecting us to comply to their rules-I say “no way Achmed”!

Who would have imagined there were so many Mosques being seemingly and silently built in our country? Not only in Houston how many other places? If in Houston, then all the big cities for sure-as witnessed in the Ft. Lauderdale video you showed in this article Marshall.

So, I looked around for a little more verification on just how many mosques have been built in our country as of late, (just my curious mind). I found a website (this is just ONE site-there are others-take a look for yourself) that lists a bunch of mosques in our country…cannot verify how recent the data is. http://blessedquietness.com/alhaj/mosques.htm

There is no doubt about the existence of many mosques already established in our country. If I am reading the chart correctly in this one site, it looks as if these mosques were all built in the mid-90’s right after the FIRST time the World Trade Center was bombed in 1993. I have to ask: “Why?” I know some may say just the presence of a mosque does not indicate Muslim Brotherhood. I say “prove it” to not be so. Even so called moderate Muslims do not renounce these people in this present time. Hmmmm….most suspicious indeed.

So, in light of this with all moderation and no respecter of persons whatsoever, I have concluded: if it smells, looks, appears to be, and acts like an organized Muslim effort to take over our country in order to put us in bondage, then, more than likely IT IS!

Marshall your article is harrowingly correct and should be a clarion call to those who have their PC and liberal blinders on.