ORLANDO MOSQUE EXPOSED AS FRONT FOR TERROR

Liberals. Conservatives. Libertarians. Atheists. Christians, Jews.  Information is this article cannot be ignored.

Merciful, compassionate, love, tolerance. These are the terms espoused by the media about Islam, that it was merely hijacked by a small group of radicals. They are the terms peppered to “non-believers’ when anyone even suggests that Islam is a different religion behind closed doors than it is in the public eye. It is, in fact, a two-headed religion, one of peace, the other of barbarism. Unfortunately, both heads are attached to the same body.

With a little luck, Islamic radicals will be dumb enough to allow some of their diabolical rhetoric to be caught on video. That’s what happened at a rally held at a mosque in Orlando, Florida (a “moderate” mosque, of course) in June of 2009, where they held a fund raiser allegedly for charity. The gathering was infiltrated and videoed by a special investigative unit, and released one year later by federal and state authorities.

Included among the gathering were several “moderate” Islamists, plus a pro-Hamas, pro-Islamist MP from the UK. The participants and speakers became so passionate, they disregarded any cameras rolling and let the proverbial cat out of the bag. The mosque is clearly a front for raising terrorist money for Hamas. That’s not an opinion. The video is unambiguous.

The 13 minute video is powerful, with many components, worth the time. The first 3:15 minutes is important investigative data. Then the first speaker filmed is Abdul Rahman Alamoudi…a well known “moderate” Islamist, before he went to jail for funneling money to terror organizations. More about him later. Then, it gets really heated. Note at 5:20, how they declare all the checks that are written for Hamas, are going to 501 © (3) organizations and are Tax Deductible. Watch MP George Galloway at 5:53 and further, then the praises for Barack Obama from 8:05, then 9:18. “If not under Barack Obama, then when?” Watch at 10:40 when the imam announces that the donations are not really charity, but “keep your receipts.” Then, at 11:55, then results of the fund raising for charity. At 12:45, a letter from a Democratic Congressman demanding that the Attorney General investigate. (Don’t hold your breath) Then Imam Musri, of the Orlando Mosque telling all Muslims that Zakat (donations) are the obligation of every believer. In fact, a good portion of those funds go towards weapons and terror activities under the guise of “military needs.”

Please, watch:

Click here: Captured on Video: Fundraising for Hamas in U.S. Mosque

Alamoudi is the founder of the American Muslim Council (AMC) a supposed lobbying group but in truth, another off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood who is dedicated to the Islamization of all non-Muslim nations on earth. Alamoudi hob-nobbed within the inner circles of the government, touted as a “moderate” by G.W. Bush, welcomed to the White House, spoke at the National Cathedral in D.S. after 9/11. He was sentenced to 23 years in 2004 for supporting terrorism. Alamoudi is one example of the thousands that are covertly working as enemies of the United States applying Taqiyya, (deceit) in the war against our freedom.

This video is valuable, unveiling the true nature of radical Islam and how it portrays itself as “peaceful and moderate” to the fools of this country who see what they want to see, and refuse to see what’s in front of their face. It begs the question, how many other “peaceful and moderate” mosques in the U.S. are actually fronts for radicalism behind closed doors, and agents for stealth jihad…intent of bringing our nation toward Islam, inch by inch, until the caliphate is formed before the end of this century.

Do we care about our grandchildren’s lives? Are we going to continue to deny the obvious?

In the same light, read this short report by reporter, Laura Mansfield who exposed the hypocrisy of another mosque in a southern state in 2005.

Click here: Muslim Jihad Comes To Small Town, USA

As a side note, Imam Musri has been an ally with Governor Charlie Crist, appointed by Crist to two Florida faith-based councils and committees. Florida voters, take notice…and follow the story.

Click here: Charlie Crist adviser raised funds for Hamas

We are our own worst enemies. For if we cannot, or will not, identify the enemy, they will surely win. And the do-gooders with heads in the sand are their unsuspecting allies.

It’s selfish only care only about the moment, and not care about the future of America.

Two heads. One body.

Wake up.

36 Responses to ORLANDO MOSQUE EXPOSED AS FRONT FOR TERROR

1. David R. Ward September 3, 2010 at 1:57 pm #

Marhsall,

I agree 100% on this one. I recently watched a video from ACT for Ameica. Where the same thing is being captured on covert cameras in Paris as to the true direction of Islam.

Stay on point my friend and all others will get on Board.

David R. Ward

2. George R Pittell September 3, 2010 at 2:06 pm #

Hi Marshall
    I oppose the building a Mosque close to Ground Zero as being insensative. I am also very concerned with what ideas are disseminated at all Mosques. I believe it was on the website Act for America that some members of congress were calling for an investigation into the anti U.S. materials that were found to be given out in Mosques in this country. This was some time ago and I have not heard more of it.

3. Harold Swift September 3, 2010 at 3:54 pm #

Thanks Marshall. It is high time some good infiltration has born some fruit and what fruit it is. The Koran instructs all true Muslims to do as these you will see in the video. If any of you out there believe otherwise, You could someday die for your present compassion for these terrorists.

4. morton stern September 3, 2010 at 4:23 pm #

why do i feel a sense of paralysis when i read
    this and some of the replies? so i see our country is really weak as our enemies seem to
    understand! our political parties-not concerned with the welfare of america but only
    to keep their job (and graft). it will kill us
    all-and to think i was surprised on 9/11 at the boldness of the attackers!

5. Larry , NYPD Retired September 3, 2010 at 5:50 pm #

Marshall, keep it going. I already knew this. I am sending it out in a mass e-mail. Knowledge is power.

6. Jim September 3, 2010 at 7:33 pm #

As I have said before there are no “moderate” muslims. If they believe in the koran they are required to either convert the rest of the world or kill those that will not convert.

7. Nick September 3, 2010 at 9:40 pm #

Praise the Lord!
    Pass the ammunition!

So it says in every religious book…….

Same in Yugoslavia, on Middle East, in Afghanistan, etc.

Nazi soldiers had belt buckle inscription “Got mit uns”.

Brezhnev said to the reporter: “They do not have their God in Russia anymore, so they have me instead”.

What else can I say? We have this freedom of religion with politicians that are too shallow (or smug) to see the situation. I hope that Jewish community sees that. Is Bloomberg Jew or what?

Nick.

8. gloriadisanto@sbcglobal.net September 3, 2010 at 9:43 pm #

HI MARSHALL
    THIS INFO WILL BE SENT TO EVERYONE I KNOW.THANKYOU
    GLORIA DISANTO

9. Selwyn Mills September 3, 2010 at 10:40 pm #

another hit Marshall….how much more evidence do liberals need to realize their heads will fly at the end of a sword along with Conservatives…Leftist believe that the enemies of my enemies are my friends.
    Do they believe their condoning of Islamic butchers will win them points when “moderate” Muslims help destroy Capitalism.

10. Ed Hensley September 3, 2010 at 11:19 pm #

Islam is Islam, 90% political barbarity,
    for the pleasure of sick old men, hiding
    behind 10% religion. This was made clear
    111 years ago, by Sir Winston Churchill:

“The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men……” ~ Winston Churchill – 1899

Perhaps this explains Obama’s haste to
    return the Churchill Bust to the U.K. (:-

11. Dan September 3, 2010 at 11:26 pm #

A brave author recently identified Muhammed as the “First Islamic General”, directly leading at least 7 major battles.
    Conversion by the sword is the rule. Look at what happened to the Jewish community which gave Muhammed shelter from his enemies in the early years.
    Also look at the pitiful sums offered flood victims in Pakistan by their Muslim neighbors. Charity indeed!

12. Thomas Ault September 4, 2010 at 12:08 am #

The day we decided, as a country, to let others raise our children while both parents worked so we could have two cars, the big house and the fancy vacation; the day we decided our parents should linger in a rest home because we didn’t have the time for them; the day the medical profession decided that they were worth a lot more than they really are since they traded their souls for a buck. All of these days heralded in this period in which we live, this period where the children are told they can not fail regardless of their grades or ethics, and now they are failing and can’t understant why. After all, they are working as hard as they did in school, and that was good enough then. Then there was the day the professors told them they were worth ten times what they were really worth and they believed them; the day when marriage was no longer sacred but divorce was the new game in town.

All of these things have come to haunt us now as we no longer fight for our country and believe that we don’t have to fight for our freedoms.

Soon all these things that made America strong will be gone and as a lady I talked to in Russia told me, “Why should I worry? I get food from the government, I rent my apartment from the government and they take care of me. I don’t have to think for myself or make any decisions or worry.”

Believe me, we are getting into the theory for living more quickly then we realize.

13. Pamela Jarvis September 4, 2010 at 12:57 am #

I don’t hear any solutions……any satisfactory ideas? You say “get on board”……what happens then? By the way, there are many Muslims (the majority) that don’t agree with your interpretation of the Koran.

14. Steve Gure September 4, 2010 at 9:42 am #

The picture is so clear that even a blind person can see it. It is inconceivable that so many Jews are for the mosque to be built on ground zero in NYC. It is hard to comprehend. H opefully there will be some who are who are aware and strong enough to stand up to the hatemongers. Unfortunately most are just not up to it.

15. Red Hunt September 4, 2010 at 12:03 pm #

Mr. Ault,
    You frighten me terribly. Of course you are right, so very right that I, a 77 year old man with terminal cancer, pray for forgiveness for my indifference when I was young enough to do something.

It is I and so many more like me that Burke referred to when he said, “All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” I believe it to be my greatest sin.

May God have mercy on my soul, and upon my country.

Like Mr. Frank I shall raise my clarion until I can raise it no more praying that my fellow freedom lovers will hear its call to action.

Pamela,
    “what will happen then?” If we are successful you will not be required to wear a Berka, or only go out in public with a male family member or be whipped or worse.

There were also a great many who said Hitler wanted peace, ask Chamberlain how that worked out for him.

Study a little history and learn what happened to Christians and Jews in Spain when the Muslim crusaders invaded that country in the year 711 AD. Or, what has happened to Christians in Muslim controlled Middle Eastern countries. Don’t even ask about the Jews.

When the Muslims conquered the Iberian Peninsula (the first crusade) in the early 8th century, they began building their great mosque on top of a Catholic Church, which became the second largest mosque in all of Islam. A practice followed in all conquered lands.

How can the call for the beheading of a Dutch politician, Geert Wilders, by a Muslim cleric be misunderstood?

Whom do you believe Pamela, your “moderate” Muslim friends or your lying eyes?

Solutions: Here is a beginning Pamela: Seek out people with similar views as yours and become active with them. Become politically active no matter your political party, stand up at meetings and rallies for truth even if others disagree. Read history, particularly the history of the United States. Read the older history books, those written before our history was re-written and made progressive.

Run fast and far from anything or anyone called Progressive.

16. Red Hunt September 4, 2010 at 12:06 pm #

Query:

No one has asked yet, but where do women go in this great new Mosque in New York City?

May women pray there? Alongside men?

Just asking.

17. Dale September 4, 2010 at 2:40 pm #

I dont what it will take for the american people to wake up. Maybe they have to have an atomic bomb explode on broadway before they realize this political correctness thing is insane.

18. Yury Gurvich September 5, 2010 at 3:06 am #

I do not believe Islam has a “peaceful head”. After 9/11, a principal of the prestige Muslim high school in NY asked the students (all were born in America) what they thought of that day events. 70% answered they wished they would be together with the 19 “patriots” in the airplanes. Certainly, the principal was surprised, perhaps, even upset and arranged the special schooling for the “irrational” pupils. After the instructions, the percentage of the terrorist followers went down… to 35%! Do you need any other evidence?

19. Pamela Jarvis September 5, 2010 at 1:25 pm #

To Mr. Red Hunt…..I’m sorry about your terminal cancer and hope that a miracle may happen for you.

About my knowledge of history……enough to know that our country’s history hasn’t always been clean and pure. And enough to know that hatred and intolerance and bombing countries pre-emptively is a bad thing. When you say, “if we are successful”, I wonder how successful we can be, doing the same things we’ve done in the past and expecting different results. The real truth is that if we continue this path of self-righteous, self-aggrandizing behavior, and following the Messianic hate-messengers that seem to abound lately, we may be diverting ourselves from another path to a more peaceful world, an environmentally safer world, and a world where divisions among any culture, political party, or religious belief will be tolerated and the fires of hatred and violence extinguished. If not, then we are truly lost.

At your recommendation, I will continue to search for and rally for the truth, and continue to read the history lessons of any book that has the stamp of approval from all sides of the political spectrum. I suggest you do the same.

20. Edward DeBusman September 7, 2010 at 6:28 pm #

In 1977 I was working for an American contractor in Saudi Arabia training the Royal Saudi Air Force. We were instructed not to discuss religion or politics with our Saudi trainees who were also instructed by their superior officers not to discuss religion and politics with the Americans. One young, very intelligent Saudi couldn’t help himself. He loved to tell me of their history and the Koran and how anyone who wasn’t a devout Moslem would never see paradise. One chilling statement by this young Saudi many years ago was this “we know that we cannot defeat the west militarily but we can do it through terrorism”. Another statement he made that I’ll never forget was this “I like you Mr. Ted but you are an infidel”. Enough said?

21. Donny Woods Thituk September 7, 2010 at 9:47 pm #

Here is a shocking fact.
    Religion, every sort, even Atheism, is based on the idea that one is better than another.

Another shocking fact:
    There are radicals in every religion.
    Here are some:

The Klu Klux Klan
    Hitler
    Jim Jones
    Pope Urban II (Wow, did you see that one….the pope?)
    The Conquistadors
    The people who lived during the Salem Witch Trials.

Let’s not forget that America was created by people fleeing England and other European countries to find religious freedom. This being said, we also DESTROYED Native American Religion…Does this mean that America has been established by religious radicals?
    Or how about Slavery? We enslaved the African Americans. That’s pretty radical…separating millions of people for skin color? Or am I wrong here?
    We cannot point fingers at the Muslims without first looking at ourselves in the mirror.
    Who are we? What have we done to be where we are?
    The idea of hate. The idea that we are better than any other group. That Christians are better than Muslims, that Muslims are better than Jews, that Jews are better than other religious groups and so on…does that not destroy all the morals that Christianity, Judaism, Muslim and other faiths are based on?

22. Edward DeBusman September 9, 2010 at 7:41 am #

Couldn’t agree with you more but we are now facing a problem concerning Islam and their belief that it is once again their time to dominate and convert the non-Moslem (infidels) by any means possible including violence (terrorism). The building of the New York Mosque (and other Mosques in the United States) is the main strategy in their plan to convert Christians, a fact largely ignored by the news media. I never hear any of this aspect reported.

23. Ann September 10, 2010 at 12:44 pm #

Pam and Donny,

Where will you hide when the muslims seek your head????? Who will be left to protect my grandchildren??? This is real. Wake up before it is too late.

24. Pamela Jarvis September 10, 2010 at 10:08 pm #

Dear Ann:

Ref: your quote “Where will you hide when the muslims seek your head”……what could you be thinking….that Muslims are running amok ready to chop off all of our heads including our grandchildren, who, by the way, I have five beautiful grandchildren who will not be brainwashed by fear-mongers and the hateful rhetoric that comes from those that use the ignorance of our society and it’s religious and cultural prejudices for their own ambitions to gain power and money. You are being duped by these sorts…..and because of that, we truly are in danger.

25. Donny Woods Thituk September 11, 2010 at 2:47 pm #

I’m not sure if I should find this ridiculous or really sad, Ann.
    “Where will you hide when the muslims seek your head”. Give me a break. Seriously.
    I want to respond to this, I really do, and I can, easily, but I’m not going to bother wasting my breath on someone who’s too ignorant to open up their eyes. Good luck living in the world of fear you’ve created for yourself.

26. Wade Vincent September 11, 2010 at 6:38 pm #

27. Andrew33 September 12, 2010 at 10:50 pm #

This is an excellent post. I am going to repost this on my blog with full credit and links to your blog. I co-host a blog called Alliedlibertynews.com. I am in S.Florida, but my co-hosts are scattered all over the country so we focus on both local and national issues. All material posted on ALN is archived and is free for all who read it to repost, e-mail or spread our discussions and ideas by any means possible. We refuse to take ad money so as not to corrupt (or give any hints of corruption of) our message. We nned more bloggers like you to help wake the American Sheeple up to the threat we are facing both from far and near!

28. Andrew33 September 12, 2010 at 10:54 pm #

I accidentally posted the previous comment prematurely. There was a spelling error, and our blog is http://WWW.alliedlibertynews.com or http://WWW.keeperofoddknowledge.blogspot.com. Thank you for this excellent post!!!!

29. Andrew33 September 13, 2010 at 12:12 am #

I have said this many times in posts on the blog (that I co-host). If anyone dares makes reference to BHO and Hitler in the same day, they are guilty of treason by the media and the elites. However, Fascism was not ultimately about killing those who opposed the Nazis such as Jews or Bolsheviks. It was ultimately about the forced marriage of massive corporations with a socialist government as a means of exerting control over the masses. Barack Hussein Obama is using the Fascist model to expand the powers of the Federal Government. Something tells me that BHO supporters are so easily offended by this notion because it is a tad too close to the truth for their liking. If you dig into your history, you will find that “post atheist” movements such as socialism have had a long history of allegiance with militant Islam. One needs only to find out why the nation of Persia changed it’s name to Iran to prove this notion.

30. Harryt September 13, 2010 at 10:39 am #

Is it not a fact that Muslims build a mosque at the sites of their victories ?

31. Donny Woods Thituk September 13, 2010 at 11:29 pm #

Hey guys, Wade Vincent has a plan:
    “If given the chance, radical Islamists will kill us all if they cannot convert us. It may not happen in your lifetime. But rest assured it will happen if they are not stopped. And if Iran becomes nuclear and gets the bomb,you can kiss Israel goodbye. They will target them first. China and Russia will back Iran. Then it’s pretty much game over. So if you beleive they are not a real threat think again. There will never be world peace as long as there is radical muslims terrorizing the world.”
    I think he’s got them figured out!

32. Wade Vincent September 14, 2010 at 7:42 pm #

There are muslins that live in fear, that fully understand what the koran text mean. There are some that oppose it. but will not speak out againt it, for fear they will be killed. The koran tells them to deceice (lie to) the infidels and non-believers until you gain the upper hand over them. This is stated in the koran. (chapter 9)In the middle-east Islam is Islam that’s just the way it is. They beleive in their koran as Christians do the Holy Bible. There beliefs will never change. To defeat any enemy you must first understand them. The way they think and the way they believe. And they do not acknowlege are Constitution nor do they believe in it or it’s laws. They are trying to undermine it and enventually empower Sharia Law, which refers to the sacred law of Islam. All Muslims believe Sharia is God’s law. It’s Time America wakes up before it’s to late.

33. Donny Woods Thituk September 15, 2010 at 6:10 pm #

Alright, first of all, just like you said, if the Muslims (which by the way is capitalized) believe in the Koran as Christians do the Holy Bible, then we should be scared of Christians too (according to your rules. Why? Because the Bible says this:
    “Suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.” 1 Timothy 2:12
    The Bible also says:
    ““If you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one (a sword).” (Luke 22:36)
    And:
    “Stone disobedient children” (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
    And:
    “If a man also lieth with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them” (Leviticus 20:13)

There are countless other strange passages. My point here is not disrespect toward the Bible or any other religious writings, but rather that you seem to think all Muslims take the Koran literally. And you say they treat the Koran as Christians treat the Bible…clearly Christians do not do what’s above, (and other things I did not dare to post here) so who’s to say the Muslims do exactly what’s in the Koran? Also…and please tell me this…what enemy are we trying to defeat? And you state that in order to defeat them you must first understand them, but you, sir, are judging the Muslims and are not trying to understand them by any means. Take a Muslim out for lunch maybe. Try walking in their shoes. One can also never know how another thinks, because ALL individuals think differently.

And lastly, in order to make a strong believable argument you must first have strong grammar. So here’s to help you:
    “There are muslins that live in fear,”- I didn’t know that loosely woven cotton fabrics had feelings? It’s Muslims. Not muslins.
    “…that fully understand what the koran text mean.” Alright, the correct spelling of koran is Koran (with a capital K…it is a book.) Also, the placement of the word “mean” here doesn’t make sense…the words should be “means”.
    “There are some that oppose it. but will not…” This one is obvious; the correct way to write this sentence is “There are some that oppose it, but will not…” or “There are some that oppose the Koran, but will not…”
    Who are the people you are referring to when you say “There are some that oppose it.”?
    Also:
    “The koran tells them to deceice (lie to) the infidels and non-believers until you gain the upper hand over them.” The spelling of koran, once again, is Koran. Also, deceice? What does that mean? You mean “deceive”?
    “This is stated in the koran.(chapter 9)” Capitalize the word Koran. Also, the sentence would look much better if it was written like this: “This is stated in chapter nine of the Koran.” A period always goes after the parenthesis.

“They beleive in their koran as Christians do the Holy Bible.” Once again you did not capitalize Koran. However you did capitalize Christians and Holy Bible. What does this mean?

“There beliefs will never change.” Their beliefs are not over there. The sentence should look like this: “Their beliefs will never change.”

“And they do not acknowlege are Constitution” You meant to write “our Constitution” not “are Constitution” that doesn’t make sense. Once again notice how you capitalized Constitution, Christian, and Holy Bible. However, you did not capitalize Muslim and Koran.

“All Muslims believe Sharia is God’s law.” Hallelujah! You did it! You capitalized the word Muslims!

And lastly:

“It’s Time America wakes up before it’s to late.” Here you capitalized the word time…which is unnecessary. Also, we are not going to late…you meant to say: “before it’s too late”.

So please, before you attack in the future, check your grammar.

34. Wade Vincent September 19, 2010 at 11:03 pm #

Sorry for the poor grammer, People understand what I’m saying. If I was to have this published, I would have used proper grammer. It’s a blog. Yes I made a misstake in capitalizing muslims. And any muslims that cut the heads off fellow Americans on video and tortures and kills thousands of innocent men, women and children, becomes very hard for me to respect or to turn the other cheek as our Holy Bible would have us do. They threaten are way of life. And I suppose you think it’s ok for them to build their mosque at ground zero as well. Your right, maybe I should take one out to lunch and ask him why do alot of your people hate us so much and want to kill and terrorize Americans and if they could please not build their mosque at ground zero. Then I might start to understand why they do these things. I am a Christian and Patriot that does not turn the other cheek. I believe in a eye for an eye. I don’t run from a fight and I don’t back down and I voted for Bush and McCain. I also support our armed forces here and abroad. And by the sound of your last post, It would not suprise me if you voted for obama. “CHANGE” is coming in NOVEMBER! GO TEA PARTY!!!!!

35. Donny Woods Thituk September 20, 2010 at 7:54 pm #

“And eye for the eye makes the whole world blind.”- Mahatma Gandhi

36. Donny Woods Thituk September 20, 2010 at 7:54 pm #

I’m sorry: the real quote is: “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.”- Mahatma Gandhi.