DUTCH MOVIE IGNITES THE WRATH OF ISLAM

A Dutch member of parliament by the name of Geert Wilders has produced a 16-minute movie titled, Fitna. Unless he hides in a cave somewhere, it is likely Mr. Wilders will go the way of Theo Van Gogh, another Dutch film maker who was brutally murdered in the streets of Amsterdam by a proud Jihadist shouting “Allah Akbar.” Van Gogh had produced a short film titled Submission, which depicted the plight of women in Muslim societies. No doubt, as I write this, agents of the peaceful religion are seeking Wilder’s head.

So much for freedom of speech.

Fitna is a chilling documentary that intersperses Koranic verse with scenes of Islamic atrocities, including the 9/11 attacks, the beheading of Nick Berg, honor killings of women and hateful rhetoric being spewed from clerics and leaders inside mosques all around the globe. One scene has a three-year old girl telling us that, according to the Koran, Jews are apes and pigs.

I urge everyone who cares about the future of America, to take sixteen minutes and view. It might be a bit disturbing in parts, but it’s worth it. (not to worry, the beheading is not fully depicted)

Click here: Fitna The Movie

Fed up with Islamic intimidation and a sad witness to the gradual diluting of European culture, Wilders intends on unveiling stark truths about the threat of Islamization and yes, to create fear in the hearts of freedom loving people around the world. For if the trends continue in Europe and the United States, Jihad will succeed and our great-grandchildren will be living under an Islamic flag. Our precious constitution will fall to the Koran. But we stand by, heads deep in the sand.

Wilders must either be reckless, or he owns gonads the size of boulders. I vote the latter. He should not only be commended, he should be given a Nobel Prize for courage. He is among the very few who have had the guts to stand up to this international menace.

As one could expect, Fitna is being widely condemned. Not only by Islamists, but by weak-kneed cowards who should be standing shoulder-to-shoulder decrying the litany of atrocities and the wave of fear instilled by radical Islam. The UN Secretary Ban Ki-moon called it “offensively anti-Islamic.” The European Slovenian presidency said it, “inflamed hatred.” The Dutch prime minister issued statements saying the “film served to other purpose than to cause offense.” Virtually everyone capitulates. No one — not one mealy-mouthed politician or other world leader — has had the guts to support Geert Wilders as telling the truth, not to mention defending his right of free speech and expression.

If anyone had made a movie critical of Christianity or Judaism, would the world shutter in fear of reprisal? Would world leaders be cowering like wimps in the school yard? Would they be defending the rights of free speech? You bet they would.

What do the Islamists say? Well, as expected, condemnation is rife with threats and instilling fear. Sabers are rattling. In Afghanistan, Muslims are already igniting Dutch and Danish flags and practicing “death to America” chants. Iranian officials are promising diplomatic rupture, or worse. Wilders is in hiding. More riots, styled after the infamous cartoons of 2004, are anticipated. The peaceful religion will undoubtedly show the world how unpeaceful it really is, yet we bow, we acquiesce, we apology, we shutter and we give in to intimidation with a constant flow of political correctness and Islam ass-kissing.

Apologists continue to claim it is only a small faction of extremists that are causing the problem, and the great majority of Muslims world wide are peaceful. Actually, that’s a play on words, depending on how one describes “Peaceful.” Once a society is completely immersed under Sharia law, it certainly becomes peaceful because no one dares utter a peep that can be considered non-Islamic. How many Christian churches and synagogues exist within Saudi Arabia? Is it peaceful inside of Saudi Arabia? You bet.

According to every scholar and expert I’ve read, (and I tapped into scores when I researched my book) at least fifteen percent of the Islamic world is either involved in Jihad or is actively in support of Jihad. (If anyone wants a bibliography, send me an e-mail. I’ll provide the titles of several books)

For those who don’t know, radical Jihadists strive toward world Islamic takeover. It is their duty. They are intent on converting or killing you and me. They are the enemy. They are actively seeking the overthrow of our government. They are very well-financed. And, their numbers are staggering. Fifteen percent of the Islamic world translates to about 200 million people.

Those numbers make scout troops out of Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan. At least Nazi Germany had a uniform, a country, an identity. Radical Islam has no borders, no uniforms, and they can look like anyone in America, black, Asian, white or Hispanic. Male or female. They have the numbers. They have the plan. (Which includes wide applications of deceit) They have the money. They have the will — of Allah.

Like most Americans, I will defend the rights of religious freedom and expression to the nth degree. But when a fascist ideology is disguised as a religion in order to use the First Amendment as a tool for attaining their goals, then all bets are off. At that point, it’s no longer just a religion.

Whether by threat of violence or by mass infiltration, radical Islam is making tremendous inroads throughout the west. Nary a word is mentioned of it during presidential campaigns, though it is the greatest crisis facing the free world. What the west needs are more brave leaders like Geert Wilders.

I hope everyone who views the video and reads this will take the time to digest, understand and pass it on to as many freedom loving people as possible. We must create an aware society. That’s ostensibly the message of Geert Wilders. Let’s hope he survives.

24 Responses to DUTCH MOVIE IGNITES THE WRATH OF ISLAM

1. Deane McArthur April 3, 2008 at 5:48 am #

Thanks for sending this message on Islam to me. I have just viewed the film and will forward it to many others….most of whom do not believe me when I tell them about Islam and their plan to rule the world.

I think you are brave yourself for getting your own views and messages out to the general public and I shall pray for your safety.

Deane

2. rhp April 3, 2008 at 9:03 am #

semper fi

3. Don Argo April 3, 2008 at 12:28 pm #

These realities are indicting Islam by its own words and its own acts. How could anyone think that this is a peaceful religion. Brutal.

Thanks for writing this truth.

Don

4. George R. Pittell April 3, 2008 at 1:19 pm #

Hi Marshall

OK I get it. I have been getting “the message” for some years and have been sending it on to all I know. Still I do not see it having a significant enough effect on too many of those I have presented the message, and virtually not at all with the media or the Presidential candidates. I know you, Brigitte Gabriel and others are taking to the internet and what I would describe as “unfamiliar cable channels” and I commend these efforts, but where are the appearences on the channels most people watch? Whats more where are the TV jounalists. Why are they not raising these issues with the candidates and each other. Certainly they do report on Mr. Wilders film and the Islamic attack upon him (let us hope it remains just verbal and not physical) but they fail to describe the threat this insistance of condeming criticism of Islam and imposition of a death sentence as being a threat to all nations allowing freedom of speech. What we need to see on TV is the type of rhetoric I have with people I raise the threat we are facing from the Islamicfascists… here and now in the USA. I include in here the actions of some American communities and institutions that bow to pressure of Islamic groups in the name of political correctness.

George R. Pittell

5. bjb April 3, 2008 at 1:35 pm #

As an old lady, the last time I had a gun in my house was when I left home at 17 to get married. The political correctness that is overwhelming so much of our own cultural beliefs and mores is allowing this festering abcess/boil to rise with the potential to destroy us, and certainly encourages the intent. I think I am going to go looking for a gun and gun handling class. Do we really think that the current crop of presidential candidates is really interested in our security and/or safety?

6. Joe Haymes April 3, 2008 at 2:47 pm #

People who just can’t believe anything like an Islamist takeover could happen should visit the scene of a major volcanic eruption in an inhabited part of the world. No one could have dreamed, before the explosion happened, that the world for all those victims could end in one big bang, but it could. And it has happened more than once. I hope this web system we are using here will awaken a few more people to a new danger none of us wants to believe in.

7. jack maclean April 3, 2008 at 3:02 pm #

Marshall – I see they pulled the video – I was amazed that it was available in the first place – will forward your msg. however with a note that the film is no longer available.
    Regards Jack

8. Lynne Watson April 3, 2008 at 6:33 pm #

What can I do to stop this! I will do anything. This is not right. The Islamic cannot judge. They are not God. My God.

9. Nancy April 3, 2008 at 9:43 pm #

I have thought about this threat for more than 20 years–They are patient, with plans for very long term aggression–They will not stop until their goal is achieved–Our demise and capitulation Is their goal–And, as other Bloggers have noted, We ,as a Nation, are Just Not Seeing It! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!THIS IS REAL!!–‘Way back in the 80’s–when my son was still a teen, I had worked out an escape plan with him–We had a designated meeting place and a place to go if the worst happened –Now he is an adult with children of his own–I do not think the plan is still in effect–But now the threat is even more real–I will not allow my Granddaughter to wear a Burka, nor will I allow my Grandson to become one of those Male-Dominate creatures of Islam–And so it continues–We must,as a nation, understand the Threat,and prepare accordingly–We are “civillizing” ourselves into extinction–We need to “get in touch” with our more “primative” selves–It may be the only way to survive–Nancy

10. Art Horn April 4, 2008 at 6:21 am #

Global warming and corporate rape of our country will destroy us long before Muslims take over. We use “smart bombs” instead of terror against our so called enemies. I see no difference between them and IED’s. They both kill innocent people. The scum bags that run our lives (corporate CEOs) have destroyed our financial well being. Recent scandals have brought out problems in almost every part of our structure. Food and energy prices are skyrocketing while the rich are getting richer and the rest of us are having our jobs taken away and we are made to be slaves to the corporate giants. The muslin threat is low on my priority list.

11. Frank April 4, 2008 at 6:39 am #

Great article Marshall. Again you hit the nail on the head. The recent revelation that Muslims are the majority religion in the world, surpassing catholicism speaks volumes. They are getting their message out and we are ignoring it.

Oh, I see Art is back with his nonsense again. Obviously he did not take his nap…Get real ARt. Your priority list needs an update.

12. Art Horn April 4, 2008 at 8:03 am #

There are still many more Christians than Muslins and the past has shown Christians haven’t exactly been God like when it came to other religions and cultures. Spanish inquisition, The Crusades, slaughter of Native Americans, slavery, The Holocaust. Vietnam, Iraq, the list goes on and on.
    As stated before if this Muslim scare is true we have only two options, 1) kill all Muslims or 2) become Muslim.
    I haven’t heard or seen any answer to this problem.

13. Jerry Reichardt April 4, 2008 at 10:56 am #

I see where Art Horn is coming from. I also have seen what little press the kidnapping & murder of a Catholic Bishop in Iraq was given. Christians in Iraq have been given three options: 1)convert to Islam,2)move out of the country leaving everything behind or 3)stay & be murdered along with all family members. This, apparently, is not official policy, but the Iraqi government has not spoken out against the practice.

14. Ed Hensley April 4, 2008 at 5:26 pm #

An edited 10:13 version of Fitna is now on
    youtube. Several shorter clips can also be
    found on youtube. When Art Horn wakes up
    from his nap, I encourage him to view Fitna.

I could also post links of the actual beheading of Nick Berg and Jack Hensley. Naw! I fear it will take mushroom clouds, over American cities, to wake Art and far too many complacent Americans. We have
    had it too easy too long. Wake up and help
    MF & others reach out to the day dreamers
    while there is still time. For Fitna, >>

15. Art Horn April 4, 2008 at 8:16 pm #

Perhaps you may be right. With Cheney fishing with the sultan of Oman, (a known contributor to terrorists) The bush family’s close ties to the Saudi royal family(where the bulk of terrorist financing comes from) while oil is aver $100 a barrel. Also Kuwait who we have borrowed billions and owns a good part of our future wealth. This after we spent billions and lives saving it from Sadam. You are right.The right wing scum bags running our government have given our great land away to the Muslins while they have destroyed our Constitution. I stand corrected. Mushroom cloud? We have the strongest military in the world. So Ed.and Frank. what’s your plan for solving this problem? Kill em all or join em?

16. Gerry April 5, 2008 at 7:20 am #

Unfortunately you are singing to the chior. As a combat veteran I learned it is un-natural to kill. Our enemy however has been brain washed to kill. Later in life I learned what is best described as the disbelief factor of most of mankind; that is normal. What is not normal is to confront a bully, but, for the sake of the greater good, bully’s MUST at some point be put in their place. If I were in control I would have all ready checked the foolish Muslim’s of this world and they’d be extinct. Hence, our oil would be FREE! I also learned many years ago, if you are goaded in to a fight you MUST use overwhelming force. The achille’s heel of radcial Muslims is FEAR. So, again, if I were in control they’d know fear intimately.

17. Ed Hensley April 5, 2008 at 2:10 pm #

Well Art, I do not have hope of finding an
    answer in wasting key strokes trying to
    reason with you or in, (as Gerry says), “singing to the chior.” I will suggest that we remember well the words of Gen. Curtis Lemay,

“In war you kill people!
    When you kill enough,
    they stop fighting and
    That is the end of the war.”

I give you those words with great sadness,
    for while we shall not need to kill all the
    radical Muslims, our future looks (to me)
    nasty and bloody indeed!

My answer then is that sooner or later, we
    will kill as many Jihadist Terrorists as
    is necessary to see that we NEVER join them.

18. Rich Moore April 8, 2008 at 8:08 am #

Geert Wilders is known in Holland as a nutjob…wanting to intentionally rile up the Muslims in Europe so they will riot.The Bush cabal with Israel leading them by the nose presents far more danger than Muslims ever will. What, are they going to swim over here? If anyone queations any aspect of the ‘ official holocaust story ‘ , they are tarred and feathered worldwide..but it is OK to bash Muslims and assume they are all fanatics.

9-11 was NOT caused by Muslims, but was an inside job. Get a grip and read… people need to learn before posting.

19. Pete Forrest April 10, 2008 at 8:50 am #

Frank and all: The key to your column is in the first sentence, “radical Islam.” The danger to the west is religious fundamentalism which springs from ignorance and indoctrination. We have it among Christians and Jews too. Unfortunately the only education available to the poor in middle east countries are religious extremist schools for boys who memorize the Koran and not much else. Girls in that society are not formally educated. The result is young men brain washed to sacrifice themselves for Islam. The Taliban in Afghanistan are good examples.

The way to combat religious fundamentalism is through education whether in the middle east or the US. This is why the west has prospered and Muslim countries have not.

The Muslims I know are peaceful and tolerant…and educated as to the world we live in.

20. Gypsy Marie Roberts April 10, 2008 at 5:04 pm #

Thank you, Pete Forrest, for a reasonable assessment of the situation. Education is the key. Religious fundamentalists are not exclusive to Muslim sects. There is no doubt, however, that religious terrorists are a threat to all people,and some of the world’s peaceful Muslims are against these extremists,also. We need to be vigilant in order to protect those we love and their future. I want them to have a future, and that goes for Marshall, too!
    Illiterate people make easy puppets for power hungry, greedy leaders who manipulate others to serve their own self-serving seventh grade egomaniacal purposes. Weak males espouse male dominance; men, on the other hand, appreciate women as equals and are not intimidated by the sex who birthed their lives, rather–they are encouraging, supportive and loving. Education which offers courses in the humanities, research, and objective analyses is the window to a more mature and civilized world. If only we could provide the people of the world this opportunity to improve their minds and the quality of their lives…

21. Fred L Hudson April 17, 2008 at 9:13 am #

Where can I view the video?
    I’m yelling “Wake up America”
    as loud as I can. Our current political
    election campaigns have shown a marked
    difference the candidates have towards
    isolationism, and the absolute necessity
    of stemming terrorist development by
    establishing the seeds of Democracy in the heart of the Arab world, securing Iraq!
    We MUST elect John McCain in November.
    Either Democrat candidate would take this
    country down a path of inevitible loss to
    Islamic Jihad here and in the whole world!

22. Bill Solen April 22, 2008 at 7:08 pm #

Thank you Rich Moore for,…. NOTHING.

If the numbers are correct at 15% Jihad, for every thousand Islamist we kill there will be approximately 150 we won’t have to worry about in the future. Let’s get busy.

Mr Moore, you are probably a very intelligent man but your response depicts you as a dumb ass bleeding heart.

23. Mike April 26, 2008 at 2:29 am #

I couldn’t agree with you more, Bill Solen.
    Islam is a dangerous religion. We have been under attack from Islamic fundamentalists for thirty years and is now at an all time high.
    One of the greatest dangers to the United States of America today are people like Rich More and Michael Moore types. These are the same type people who believe in a person like Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
    They have no clue as to the responsibility Americans have to maintain and defend freedom.
    The Rich More’s buy into the lies that say all of the problems throughout the world are caused by America. All the while wanting to “change” America by giving away our sovereignty by opening our borders, free health care and social security to illegal immigrants. programs from the U.S. government as they can get.
    We are at one of the most dangerous crossroads in the history of the United States of America. If John McCain is not elected president, I fear for our country’s survival.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. DUTCH MOVIE IGNITES THE WRATH OF ISLAM - April 3, 2008

[…] dienim wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptFor those who have any confusion about the path of radical Islam, please read, watch and learn. This is not happening on Planet Mars. It’s not a fairy tale. It’s real. It’s here. Comatose America better start paying attention. … […]