RADICAL ISLAM LOOMS: VOTE SMART

Call me Islamophobic. Call me a fear monger. Doesn’t matter. After a chilling six month research study into this issue, I came to one unwavering conclusion: The greatest threat to our nation, to our grandchildren, to our constitution, is the swelling of radical Islam within the borders of the United States. While there are good and moderate Muslims everywhere, their voice is rarely heard above the clatter of extremism.

We hear nary a word about this dire issue in presidential debates, as though it doesn’t exist. While the threat looms all around us, the question is never asked: What will you do, as president, to stem the advances of radical Islamic forces within our borders?

In the year 2050, when all is said and done, issues like social security, abortion, immigration, war and the economy won’t matter a lick if Islam establishes world dominion and the Quran supercedes the constitution. If anyone believes that is not the goal of Hamas, Hezbollah, Wahhabists and the Muslim Brotherhood, I have some oceanfront property for sale in Kansas.

Think back ten years. How much did we hear about the infiltration of radical Islam in 1997 compared to now? Little did we read about the growing menace in Europe? International incidents of terror are now commonplace. Europe is in the throes of Muslim domination. Denmark and other nations are frantically changing immigration laws. France is subjected to riots spawned by youths, but dare not identify them as Muslims. Germany and the UK are finding more and more Islamics being voted into parliament. (That will be happening here as well) In Sweden, Muslim kids wear tee shirts that read: “In 2030, We Take Over.” America’s mosques have tripled in ten years, nearly 80 percent financed by extreme Wahhabists from Saudi Arabia. They are the Trojan Horse of the 21st Century, and we stand by, comatose.

What will the next ten — twenty — fifty years bring?

I am often asked, “What can we do?” In my book, “Militant Islam In America,” I cite fourteen suggestions, the first of which is for Americans to become better informed. Seek beyond network news programs and the print media. Read books, like “Infiltration,” by Paul Sperry, and “Because They Hate,” by Brigitte Gabriel. Check the Internet for sites like Jihad Watch and the American Congress For Truth.

More than anything, vote smart. The upcoming presidential election may be the most critical in history. I listen with a cynical ear to the rhetoric and the carefully sculpted positions of candidates. My goal, whether Republican or Democrat, is to learn who is financing the campaigns of candidates, for it is the contributors to whom the politicians owe favors when the election is over.

Lobbyists in the construction, agriculture and hotel/motel industries contributed heavily to the Bush campaign in 2000, and in return, they received Carte Blanche for illegal immigrants in order to hire cheap and inflate profits. Corporate heads and top managers have been nearly immune from prosecution for hiring illegals. As a result, Americans are left with an unmanageable quagmire, not to mention gaping holes in our national security.

Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, of Georgia, lost her last bid to retain office in 2006 after it was learned that her list of campaign supporters looked more like a page from the Saudi phone book.

Hillary Clinton has apparently accepted several donations from radical Islamics who are tied to international terror and/or Saudi Arabia. And while our president continues to tell us the Saudis are our friends, they make up approximately 50 percent of the insurgent fighters in Iraq, eighty percent of the mosque money in America, and — not that it matters very much — fifteen of the nineteen murderers that killed 3000 people on September 11, 2001. For more info, visit: WorldNetDaily: Hillary takes cash from terror suspects

Then there is Congressman Dennis Kucinich, ( D-Ohio) who, according to reports in WorldNetDaily, accepted many contributions from Islamic organizations in his 2004 bid and is believed to be cozy with the Muslim community for support in this election. See: WorldNetDaily: Kucinich headlines Muslim fund-raiser One web site unabashedly

supports him. See: Muslims For Kucinich

Do I possess concrete evidence of these allegations? No. But the reports from reputable journalistic sites leave me frightened enough to look elsewhere before I cast a vote. Pay close attention, as well, to other politicians named in these articles who are tied to Islamic organizations.

I will vote for no candidate, no matter how attractive, no matter how compelling, that owes his or her support to any Muslims or Islamic organizations. That’s the way it is. With thousands of their fanatical leaders, here and abroad, swearing to destroy our way of life, and so well financed, we can’t afford to take the chance.

There has been doubt raised about the motives, background and loyalty of Senator Barak Obama. Did his four year attendance at an Islamic Madras in Indonesia influence his leanings? Were his father and stepfather Muslims? How sympathetic is he toward Muslim issues? We are never told these things. They are never asked. Oprah glows in the presence of Obama as though he were the black John F. Kennedy of 2008. And, she is a powerful influence. In truth, Barak Obama may be American as apple pie and rejects all ties to radical Islam. But without knowing for sure, and his failure to address the issue, he is on my cross-off list.

Wariness toward presidential candidates should not only be focused on Islamic issues. I have enjoyed the straightforwardness of Congressman Ron Paul. I like much of his Libertarian-style platform. I was dismayed at learning that Paul is supported by the likes of David Duke, noted white supremist, other anti-Semites and many other neo-Nazis. Do the research and check:

Click here: American Thinker: The Ron Paul Campaign and its Neo-Nazi Supporters

There are more. I urge all future voters to dig deep and look beyond sound bytes. Don’t settle for the same old answers. Do homework. We say we love our grandchildren, when they sit on our laps and play with toys, but do we care what kind of America they will be grappling with when they have their own children in the next thirty years?

I am a strong supporter of religious freedom and the first amendment. I don’t care one iota if someone is Hindu, Shinto, Muslim, Christian, atheist or Jew. But when religion is used as a disguise for a fascist ideology hellbent on the destruction of our nation, and other free nations around the world, then all bets are off. The enemy is within our midst. It’s time to stand up, take action and vote smart.

Had the world listened to the fear mongers of 1932, fifty million lives might have been saved.

22 Responses to RADICAL ISLAM LOOMS: VOTE SMART

1. Jerry Todd December 2, 2007 at 6:36 pm #

You hit the nail right on the head.

2. Aimee Fried December 2, 2007 at 7:51 pm #

Thank you for your hard work in exposing these issues. Your idea of exposing the sources of campaign contributions is brilliant. It’s inevitable that the Saudis, etal will be giving big bucks- just look at the contributors to the presidential libraries and you get a glimpse of how the Arabs and their oil money influence our country. And now they own a controlling share in Citibank (as of the other day). How our country can allow foreigners, especially those who follow an ideology bent on our destruction, to buy/own important institutions like banks and lobby our government/influence our political campaigns, is beyond me and infinitely scary.

3. Al Harper December 2, 2007 at 7:53 pm #

Marshall,You have clearly stated that Islam is the biggest threat to our democracy! Certainly 911 should have been our wakeup call but unfortunately over time we have forgotten the lessons of that tragic event. We must be vigilant and we must not forget why we are fighting Muslim terrorists in Iraq!

4. Art Horn December 2, 2007 at 8:31 pm #

I disagree with your theory that Muslins will take over the world.
    The greatest threat to our nation is the corporate takeover of our government who’s current administration is leading this country into fascism. We must remember it was a Christian nation that turned to fascism which gave the world the Holocaust.
    As far as Dennis Kucinich goes, you sir cannot hold a candle to this brave man who is the only candidate worthy of our votes. You present no proof he has anything to do with radical Islam.

5. rusty gerson December 2, 2007 at 9:02 pm #

Why do you circulate these vicious and as you admit, unproven accusations against Hilary Clinton and others? Come up with concrete proof and maybe then I’ll listen.

6. Eileen DeCora December 2, 2007 at 9:14 pm #

Insight Magazine (owned by the ‘Rev’ Sun Yun Moon, leader of the Moonies, first published the lie that Obama attended an Islamic madrassa when he was a child in Jakarta. Fox News repeated the story endlessly, and CNN decided to actually investigate the claim. Their reporter went to Jakarta, interviewed the staff, and discovered it was a public school, with both Christian and Muslim teachers, who did not teach any religious classes at all. Obama’s father, who basically abandoned him as a child, was an atheist.
    Obama has addressed this issue many times, as has his minister from the United Church of Christ in Chicago. Obama is a Christian, and apparently always has been. I have enjoyed your articles previously, but now I am wondering at the quality and depth of the research you have put into your writing.

7. KR December 2, 2007 at 11:08 pm #

Don’t want to get into the Obama thing too much, but his Afro-American dad was an atheist, his step dad was Muslim. I believe his Anglo mother was also atheist, but all of that is available with some research.

His church in Chicago stresses the superiority of Afro-Americans, or something to that effect, and is a cause for concern to some. It’s web page is available.

All of this will be confirmed or refuted in coming months.

Kerry was last election’s Manchurian Candidate, now it may be Hillary or Obama, or both.

Loosen up Art, Rusty and Eileen, Mr. Frank is just a little too conservative for your views.

8. Nikola Sorak December 3, 2007 at 8:28 am #

One obvious concession to Islam is handing independence to Kosovo, South Serbian province with Islamic majority that is asking for independence. Destructiion of many Christian edifices on Kosovo is totally ignored by the EU. This is the freedom of religion we can expect from Islam, when it takes over here, in the USA. Peaceful Muslims? Yes, until they become majority. Then, Sharia law takes over and we go to medieval ages.

9. Sharon C December 3, 2007 at 9:13 am #

Marshall, I haven’t yet read your book but will have to. I couldn’t agree more. I’ve also read widely on this topic since 9/11 and it all points to the conclusions you state. The naysayers only need to scratch beneath the surface of our overly-politically correct (and detrimental) society to uncover the ugly truth. Tell them to start with reading the hadith against the infidel (us). It’s all about conquest and death. There is no religious liberty in radical Islam, only acceptance of its narrow and severe edicts or death.

10. Steve Gure December 3, 2007 at 9:57 am #

Good article. You are entirely correct. There is one problem. All politicians take all the contributions that they can. After that they are trapped. Unfortunately that is the American way. We are in a lot of trouble unless somehow we can reverse course.

11. Jack MacLean December 3, 2007 at 10:21 am #

I can’t download this reference
    American Thinker: The Ron Paul Campaign and its Neo-Nazi Supporters

12. RBC December 3, 2007 at 10:55 am #

Much of what you say has creditability, especially vote smart. We certainly should research the political candidates to determine from who they are receiving financial support.
    Steve Gure delivers a valid point in saying “all politicians are receiving contributions.”
    Like I pointed out before we no longer have statesmen serving us in Government offices. Money seems to have become their massiah. They have no work ethic or apparently no conscience.
    We are in trouble-Vote Smart.

13. George P. Mc Ardle December 3, 2007 at 11:31 am #

Hi Marshall:
    In regards to Ron Paul, and him receiving support from neo Nazi groups is more propagander then fact,he gets support from every part of our sociaty, of which he has no control,that doesn’t mean that he supports their philosophy.
    We have to rely on his 10 terms in congress, and his past voting record.
    George P. Mc Ardle

14. Susan Neuman December 3, 2007 at 3:22 pm #

Thanks for keeping us informed on the Radical Islamic threat in America. I’ll look forward to future posts from you on all the candidates as we get closer to election day. Great work, Marshall!

15. Bud Joyce December 3, 2007 at 8:45 pm #

MAN YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD , AND FROM WHAT I READ , AND HEAR ONLY JOHN EDWARDS DOESNT TAKE ANY OF THE MONEY YOUR TALKING ABOUT , IN FACT HE TRIED TO GET OBAMA AND HILLARY TO COMMIT TO DOING THE SAME ,. BUT THEY BOTH REFUSED,

BUT HERE IS THE BIG QUESTION , THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS CAST YOUR ONE LITTLE VOTE,

WE NEED A SPOKES PERSON , TO REPRESENT US , ON THE TV, AND RADIO AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF ADVERTISEMENT

ITS PROBABLY LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE, JUST TALK ABOUT IT , BUT NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ,

WELL IVE SAID MY PIECE, AND THANK YOU FOR LISTENING , BUD

16. Larry LEMELBAUM December 4, 2007 at 7:18 am #

I AGEE WITH YOU .BUT WHAT CAN WE DO WHEN OUR ADAIMRASTION IS IN BED WITH THE SAUDIES.

17. Joe Haymes December 4, 2007 at 4:50 pm #

I share your feelings totally. All it takes for a radical movement to take over a country (Germany, for instance)is for the power-seeking person/organization to find a way and a time to pull all or most of the minorities within country into their ranks by any and all means, even temporarily, and they will vote the death of common sense before we know what is happening. In my lifetime I have never seen as many minorities in as strategic a position if they choose to join hands and take over the country. I know most people will laugh at me, but the things that have happened; are happening; and are all set to happen in the management of our government and nation are horribly frightening to me. Oh, for some good old l8th, 19th and 20th century statesmen to replace the politicians that have weakened our government, and who knows what kind of characters who may be lying in wait to take advantage of those inept people with high titles. I fear for my progeny.
    I hope I haven’t gone too far afield; I simply started writing without having the time to think more deeply about what I wanted to say. But I am convinced there is truth in the direction of my thinking.

18. George R. Pittell December 5, 2007 at 10:00 am #

Without a doubt this is the most important and significant email I have ever received or sent.

I have read “Because They Hate” by Brigitte Gabrielle, am a subscriber and contributor to her organization American Congress for Truth and receive their email messages regularly.

I welcome and applaud Mr. Frank for being the only person I have heard call for the question

of how they will work to defeat the Islamic fascist from carrying out their unshakable intent of

destroying Western Civilization and replacing it with Islamic Law (Sharia) world wide, to

every one of the candidates seeking to become our next President. It should also be asked

of any candidate seeking election to Congress.

George R. Pittell

19. GREG December 5, 2007 at 10:51 pm #

Let them buy Citibank and whatever else they want. Just like Chavez owns Citgo. In a decade or so, let’s see another American revolution and nationalize all these foreign holdings, erasing the national debt in one moment and breaking the financial backs of a dozen countries lined up to sell us off like a garage sale as a bonus.

20. David Tipps December 7, 2007 at 11:56 am #

Marshall, I enjoy all your articles and it hit some cords that have been worrying me also. I noticed the most expensive and modern building in little tiny Belle Glade, Fl is a masque. Now why I wondered, why would they build such an expensive building in a little, tine farming town where poverty level workers predominate? Let me see. Could it be because they want to help the poor workers? Sorry, my 30 years as a MDPD officer made me suspicious and I feel they can convert the workers to Islam which is the same as a terrorist recruiter, and could organize a strike anywhere and anytime their called upon. Probably at a school. They need watching and to be called upon it. I doubt if it’s on any roll call watch order because all departments are terrified of the press hitting them with an accusation of profiling.
    Thanks, Dave Tipps

21. Dale December 10, 2007 at 3:01 pm #

If people only knew how you are somewhat liberal and willing to swim against the current then they would understand why your research in this area had such a profound impact on your thinking.
    Always wanting to give an issue fair coverage and balance I’m sure you found it hard to believe the depth of the danger this country is in from muslim extremism. Knowing you well I’m also sure that you found it hard to take such a strong one sided stand on this issue but your research has forced you to do so. Your concern for your country demands that you sound the alarm.
    Pray to God that the majority of Americans wake up to this real and present danger before its to late.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks